- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to adjust the original sizes I had Peter dwindling down to since it didn't really work with my original posting.  Guess it'd be a good idea to keep a ruler on standby the next time I write :P

When you woke up, you didn't recognize your surroundings. You weren't on the floor drenched in Julie's fluids anymore, but instead on a soft cushiony surface. You stood up and realized that you had shrunk down yet again, this time maybe 3 inches tall. At least that's what you thought, but to be fair you didn't have anything immediately near you to compare your height to. This wasn't Julie's office... where on Earth were you?

Just as you began to move around the new surface, you heard a door in the distance open. It was Julie! She was wearing nothing but a towel and her hair was wet, she must have just come out of the shower. Which means...

"Oooooh," Julie teased, "Look who's up! I was starting to think you were in a coma when you were still asleep after the car ride." Car ride? What was she talking about? "Well, how do you feel after getting to be my dildo?"

You tried to retrace your memory, but still wanted to answer Julie's question. "It was great... Uhhh, where are we?" you told her the truth, and hoped that she'd do the same.

Julie laughed and dropped her towel, exposing her beautiful naked form to you and then coming over. She climbed onto her bed and laid her head on a pillow next to you. It suddenly dawned on you where you were. "Welcome home, Peter," Julie said, "Or, your new home, I should say. I know there's not much time left for you, so I figured I'd make things easier for us by bringing you here to stay with me. You wouldn't want to be anywhere else, right?" Her comforting, smiling face had a dark vibe to it when she mentioned that last part, which made you worried. You chose your next words carefully, knowing you were in a very vulnerable position.

"It's just..." you stumbled to form a thought, "uh, well, what about my family? Aren't they going to be worried about me? Won't they wonder where I've gone?"

Julie snickered to herself then dawned her seductive smile back on and faced you. "Oh, you don't have to worry about them anymore." What she said produced the opposite effect on you. "You know they've been ready for you to shrink away into nothing for a while now, so I decided to make up a little story for them." She picked you up and put you down on her chest, right between her two massive knockers. She pushed her boobs together until you were smushed in between them, unable to move. She laughed when she saw you struggle to escape them. "I figured I'd expedite their emotional suffering and tell them that during our last session, you just began shrinking more and more." She pushed her tits together again, playing with you while she told her story. "So now, they think you're finally gone. Shrunk away into nothing, hehe." Julie let go of her breasts and you rolled back down to the valley of her cleavage. "So now, I get to keep you all to myself!"

Her words hit you and you felt like sinking immediately. You were totally trapped and imprisoned to your captor's desires. You screamed at her, "You can't do this! Julie, I have a life!"

Julie didn't even flinch at your reaction. "No baby, you had a life. And you got dealt a bad hand, but were lucky enough to get something a little good out of it." She picked you up and rolled onto her stomach before placing you in the center of her butt crack. She dropped you right on top of her ass hole and pushed her cheeks together, trapping you again just as she had earlier. Although she had just showered, her orifice still emanated a rank smell, and as it rose to you it began to turn you on. Julie turned her head back to you and spoke again, "And don't even try to tell me that you didn't think it'd eventually come to this. You know that there's not much time left for you, and that spending it with me is the best thing you could hope for." She saw your member grow until it was fully erect, and laughed. "You're already excited to be here, aren't you?"

You blushed, and remained trapped by her soft, fleshy cheeks to where you couldn't move your arms to hide yourself, but Julie was right. It didn't matter how upset you were that you couldn't say goodbye to your family, you knew they had been depressed seeing your slow demise. You knew deep down that going back to them, even if you could, would just break their hearts and cause them to suffer all over again. And you also knew that had you been given a choice, you'd have wanted to spend your final days with Julie, just trying to get the most out of the insane sexual feelings you two have developed over the months you've known each other. It was still depressing, though, that you were facing the end of your life. You felt like crying, but then Julie picked you up out from between her meaty butt cheeks and brought you to her big, pretty face.

"I guess I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to spend as much of my time with you as I could either." Her voice became less seductive and returned to a normal, honest tone. "There's a part of me that really hopes you'll reach a stopping height, and then we could stay together like this forever. Please don't be too mad, Peter." She looked at you and you felt her connection.  It was the same feeling you had for her.

"I'm not, I'm just... I'm just gonna really miss this." You replied and Julie's warm smile came back. She brought you to her lips and kissed you for a few seconds. Their soft warm embrace covered the entire top half of your body, but you were happy to have received it.

"Come on, let's go to bed. I've got the next few days off work, and I want to do so much with you." Julie smiled at you. "I'm too beat for anything right now, but I suppose if you want, feel free to explore," she purred at you and turned the lights off. Julie got under a light sheet but stayed naked for your sake. Not too long after she was asleep and snoring, which kept you awake. You knew you'd be smaller again in the morning, perhaps it was time to take advantage of your situation...