- Text Size +

It had been hours since you entered Julie's cavernous bladder, but it was finally time for her to wake up. Her alarm went off, and the well-endowed naked blonde turned it off before turning to stretch. She removed her sheet, which released the ghosts of her nocturnal farts into the air, then remembered the proposition she gave you before going to bed. "Petey, baby? You up? Where are you?"

Little did she realize that deep inside of her was where you were hiding, yet you were still able to faintly hear the words she spoke. It had been hours sense you became buried in Julie's shit, and overnight you mind just gave itself over to Julie more and more. It no longer had any intention of trying to survive any longer than it had; it was only seeking out an immense sexual climax that would come with being shit out of Julie's ass, where you would spend the rest of your short time on Earth among her turds in her toilet bowl. You had shrunk even more overnight, as you were now alive inside of a small imprint of poop that your body used to take up. You couldn't tell your size without anything to compare it to, but it was nothing more than a few millimeters at this point.

Julie got up and carefully looked throughout the bed sheets, unaware that the target she was looking for was almost 3 inches shorter than what it was before she fell asleep. She remembered that she gave you permission to tour her sexy body, so she ran her fingers under her breasts and through her privates looking for you. When that failed, she bent down to check the floor, which had an unexpected result:

BRRRRRBT

"Oh! Oops, hehe!" Julie giggled to herself, until she felt a change in pressure in her gut. "Uh oh, Petey you just stay wherever you are okay? I've really gotta drop the kids off at the pool ifyouknowwhatimean," Julie said as she ran to the bathroom. Under her massive mounds of shit, you heard the news and became turned on yet again, excited for the final domination you were going to experience in your life. Julie's rectum began shifting the load of crap you were encased in around until you felt it compress you into a tight new shape. You knew that this was about to be a fresh hot log of Julie's shit, and you creamed yourself in excitement as the poop around you hugged you tighter and tighter than ever before.

Oh her way to the toilet, Julie farted a few more times before slamming her thick ass onto the seat. She immediately exhaled in relief as a stream of urine made its way into the bowl, at which point her gut had a shift in pressure that started expelling a turd outside of her now relaxed asshole. The first piece of shit that made its way out of Julie's huge butt was the one you were compressed inside of, and the experience of being forced out of your lover's rectal orifice was surreal to say the least. You were pushed against a muscly ring of flesh until it felt like your head was about to pop, at which point Julie unclenched her asshole and allowed it to become docile. As the turd you were attached to slowly inched its way out, you caught a glimpse of the ass crack you had just hours before found yourself struggling to wedge yourself through. That seemed so long ago now, as you were now maybe 1/100th of the size you were before you first encountered Julie's poopchute.

The big dump continued approaching the toilet water below, at which point your mind's survival instincts came back and encouraged you to try and break free of the fecal tomb you were trapped in before your vessel sank into the water below. You managed to get your arms free until Julie's rectum closed again, breaking the turd and throwing you into a freefall. When the dump hit the water, it broke you free and the waves caused you to fly into the air and back towards Julie's anus. Your new minuscule form was light enough that you no longer came into free fall, but instead found yourself floating gently towards the shitty toilet water below, even able to control where you were falling. That was until Julie's butt released another fart, which really wasn't that big compared to the ones last night, but were now extra dangerous to you at your new height. It blew you straight down into the log that she had just expelled, and you found that the sticky feces that it consisted of made it hard for you to move around quickly.

Next up out of the giantess' ass was a heavy and thick pile of sludge that cascaded upon you too quickly for you to notice. It had a thicker consistency than diarrhea, but was close enough to it that you could practically swim through the mass. When you surfaced, you turned around to see more of it sliding towards you, as her ass created more and more of it, trapping you yet again. During all of this, you didn't even think of how much danger you were in, as the entire process of being on the receiving end of Julie's dump brought you back to that intense sexual satisfaction that had eaten up your life over the last 12 hours. You didn't mind the feeling of her poop as it invaded your mouth and completely covered your body; you actually welcomed it and began humping any pile you ran into that was your height.

Another log began creeping out of Julie, and you wanted to make sure you were there to feel it. It was much thicker than the last load she dropped, so much so that it hit the pile that you were on without breaking off. It began to coil around the area that you were at, and when it finally did break off you noticed that it had cut off all sides for escape. This turd, which couldn't have been more than 2 inches thick, was like a colosseum for you that you were totally trapped in. You tried to climb up the side of it, but the walls around you were collapsing in upon themselves quicker than you were able to ascend. You tried to climb quicker, but that only made you slip and fall right back into the center of it, at which point Julie's ass unloaded a final series of shits. These small logs of poop quickly piled on top of the area that you were, trapping you within her shit once and for all. As before, everything around you was shit, and all you could think of was shit. There really wasn't much left keeping you from being classified as Julie's poop. But really, you had given yourself over to her waste long, long ago.

"Hooooo boy" Julie said as she began wiping. "It's a good thing you're not in here Petey, but I could use a hand trying to find you." Julie stood and looked back down at the massive turd she just produced and smiled to herself, as she just thought of how funny it would be for you to have somehow ended up in her massive pile of shit. "You better not make me mad, otherwise I might just throw you in here next time I go to the bathroom to teach you a lesson. Now come on, come out to someplace I can find you," she said as she moved her hand towards the toilet's handle, ready to flush away her big dump.

Chapter End Notes:

That's all that I had for this story.  I left two more options on the interactive where Peter either gets flushed away or the toilet gets clogged, but I'm not sure if I'll ever add to this storyline again.  Like I said, I wrote this a while ago, but just wanted to keep it backed up here in case anything happened to the interactive.  If I ever do decide to add anything, I'll upload the chapter here as well.

I hope you enjoyed the story!  Please leave a review with any feedback if you'd like to; I appreciate any criticism that can help me be a better writer :)