- Text Size +

Julie's barrage of subconscious farts continued much to your enjoyment. With each one there was a new burst of stench that burned through your nose and into your lungs, and each breath you took made you high off of it. As her asshole molested the outside of your body, her farts made their way into yours, which clouded your mind of any and all rationality that remained. You no longer cared about dying and being shrunken away into nothing, but instead thought only about how amazing it felt to be dominated to the degree that Julie was doing to you. She didn't even know what was going on, and her obliviousness excited you even further. Being the slave of a giantess' flatulence, it turns out, was your heart's biggest sexual desire. Until, you thought of how to take it further.

It had been several minutes since Julie began unloading her anus' internal pressure upon you, that you were completely coated in stench as well as a thin layer of fecal mucus. Your skin was beginning to brown, nearly indistinguishable from the shit that surrounded Julie's poopchute. Making this connection, you suddenly realized just how much more she could be dominating you. Having completely forgotten that you were still gradually shrinking, you no longer cared about what was best for your survival; now, you were following your sexual desires. You were only half an inch tall now, and still shrinking by the moment. When you found Julie's asshole at the center of her bottom's canyon, you were just slightly smaller than it. However, the difference in your sizes was increasing, and you realized it'd be easy for you to crawl inside. Had any ounce of logic or self-preservation been left inside of you, you'd never do it, but the nonstop barrage of gas and the scent of Julie's poop had altered your mind. It was the only thing that made sense to you now, and you wanted to be closer to it than ever before.

Once Julie's asshole has a momentary lapse in releasing her fumes, you centered yourself directly on her pucker. Like a madman you began digging through her skin's folds and the anus' slime, very slowly sinking yourself deeper into the muscly orifice. It continued to flex subconsciously, but nothing could slow you down. You continued to wedge yourself further and further into Julie, not wanting to lose any ground you were making. It was tiring work, especially considering how small you were becoming, but your mind was focused on one thing only: Total subordination. No longer was being the plaything of a giantess' asshole enough for you; you desired being one with her shit.

Minutes passed, and your energy was seeping quickly. You were slowly losing height, which made you weaker and weaker to Julie's asshole. "Please,' you begged out loud while digging into her, "please let me have this. I'm small. I'm shit. Let me be with Julie's. Let me be the smallest part of her. Please." Your prayer was answered when Julie's asshole suddenly opened up, letting out a small stream of gas that wasn't powerful enough the blow you away. Instead, it widened her asshole and let you fall right in to her rectum, where a pile of turds was already waiting for you.

You fell down on them with a loud and squishy SMACK, which disoriented you. You were waist deep in Julie's poop, and you only had a moment to take in your visual surroundings until Julie's asshole stopped expelling her gas. Everything around you was brown and tight, but once her orifice closed it went back to pitch black. You no longer could see anything, but the rest of your senses were more than making up for it. You opened your mouth and tasted the humid air that had fecal particles floating within it; every breath provided a taste. You felt the gelatinous shit surrounding you rise up your body as you sank into Julie's waste more and more. Or maybe her rectum was filling up with more fresh new shit that was her dinner mere hours ago, there was no way to tell. All you could hear was the squelching that came from Julie's cavernous bowel, as well as her heartbeat and breathing. And the smell, as if it was any surprise, burned through your nostrils tenfold what her farts had provided.

Julie now completely surrounded you and dominated every fiber of your being without even realizing it. More than that, it was her shit that was doing it all, sinking your life even lower than the rock bottom it had become. All of this excited you beyond belief.

Before you were able to free yourself of the giantess' waste pit, something happened above you. Julie shifted in her sleep, turning over to be on her back now instead of her stomach. The 180 in gravity caused you and the rest of her poop to be thrown upside down in her bowels, now placing you at the bottom of a shit pile that was many times your size. There was no way to tell what was what anymore; everything in front, behind, below, above, inside and outside of you was now Julie's shit. It gave you an immense sexual satisfaction being entombed in this woman's poop. And there was no way to know it now, but you were still shrinking even now, becoming less than a centimeter tall now. As you became smaller, Julie's body worked to digest more food and create more crap that wound up on top of you. By some miracle, you were still alive despite how deep you were buried in this giantess' waste. You didn't even try to escape, partly because you could sense the futility, but partly because you had no desire to.