- Text Size +

As you walked down Julie's back, your mind went back to the feelings it had from earlier in the day. You remembered the complete and total ecstasy that came with being inside of Julie during her mind-blowing orgasm, and the feeling inside of you knowing that you were being completely and totally dominated by Julie. Even the most delicate and intimate inner workings of Julie's body were able to have total control over you, and there was a part of you that enjoyed that, in an extra helpless way. There was also what had happened following her orgasm, while you were laying in a puddle of her slowly drying cum, that had also tingled that extra perverted part of your brain: When Julie unloaded a hot stream of gas right on to you, without even realizing it. During your long walk to Julie's biological basement, you were trying to figure out which part of her you wanted to spend some more one-on-one time with, and these memories were making it easy for you to realize that you wanted to be right in the center of her great big booty.

Despite not being more than a few feet, the walk from Julie's upper back to her ass crack was taking you a nice long time. So long, in fact, that you had not even realized that you were yet again continuing to shrink. What had been your height mere minutes ago was decreasing yet again, as you lost another inch of your total being, leaving you at barely 2 inches. You didn't realize it, though, as your mind was now totally fixated on Julie's juicy rear. Now at her lower back, you began to walk up her curvy waist until the blanket was your ceiling again. In order ton continue further, you had no choice but to army crawl under the sheet, as it was now becoming too heavy for you to lift at all on your own. It was a strange feeling, being dominated by the simplest of objects, but that was where your height had brought you. No point in going anywhere but forward now you thought to yourself as you began sliding in between Julie's soft ass cheeks and into her crack.

You crawled until the blanket was no longer directly over you, as it was now resting on top of Julie's cheeks. That would have made it easy for you to stand up yet again, but Julie's butt cheeks were now pushing together enough that you were getting stuck. Sure, she was lying on her stomach which caused her butt to spread open a little from her deep crack, but as you moved further in where her cheeks got larger, they pushed more and more against each other. Pretty soon you found yourself wrestling with her bottom's mass, as Julie's cheeks were able to squish you easily into one another. Your mind kept driving your forward, though, enticed by the rank smell of her farts, sweat and her shit-stained skin. The deeper you went, the harder it was to move forward, but it also became smellier and warmer, which was attracting you to her poophole like a bug zapper does a moth. You wrestled your way through extra plump and pudgy skin, grabbing anything you could to move forward. It had been taking so long at this point that your body shrank another inch, but you were too seduced by the smell of Julie to even notice.

You pulled yourself forward on greasy ass hairs not letting yourself get trapped in any of the folds of Julie's ass crack. You burned through your stamina for so long that you rested for a moment in order to catch your breath, stopping in order to lick up some of the sweat that was coating the flesh around you. During this, you were quickly re-energized when you saw a dried speck of shit maybe half your size plastered to the skin in front of you. This was a sign that you were close, and nothing was going to stop you now that you were at the epicenter of Julie's ass. Pulling with all your might, you squeezed your way through another fold of skin among the many that made up Julie's buttcrack until you fell through all the way.

It was here that you were finally at your goal. You had fallen face-first just as you had many times before during your journey to the center of Julie's plump butt, but this time you could feel a difference. Instead of rubbing against sweaty skin, your face had collided with a slimy new surface that was a new shade of brown. You set your hands down in front of you in order to help yourself stand up, only to feel them sink in to the folds that were now completely surrounding you. You took a deep breath and experienced how pungent your environment now was; how much warmer Julie's skin was; how much slicker the surface you had been navigating was. It had taken longer than you expected and left you at less than an inch tall, but you were now at Julie's asshole.

Immediately your heart jumped, and your already high sex drive broke through the roof as you laid down completely on Julie's orifice in order to make as much contact with it as possible. You rubbed your entire body on it and kissed it every way you could in order to exploit this depraved sexual feeling that you now had. Subconsciously, Julie also felt your movements, and she began flexing her sphincter in accordance with your movements. Just as had happened earlier in the day, Julie was bringing you to new sexual heights as your entire body became stimulated by her poop hole. You rolled over and around as much as you could, experiencing sexual ecstasy on all 5 of your senses.

Just as you began finding yourself in total sexual pleasure, Julie's ass interrupted the moment:

PHHHHHHHHHRRRRRBBBBBTTT

A massive fart erupted from the asshole below you, and when it did you flew into the air. It shot you straight up out of her voluptuous butt and against the bed sheet, until it puttered to completion and you began falling back down. You ended up on top of her butt, and without even thinking you began trying to burrow your way back to her gaseous ground zero. Luckily for you, before you got too far her asshole opened up again with another fresh stream of hot gas.

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

This silent but deadly fart spread open her cheeks, but was less powerful than her last gasser. It caused you to role right back down to the center of her asshole, where her gassy orifice welcomed you back by flexing and sucking on you. You didn't even hesitate to stick your face right back in to Julie's asshole, where more gas began to erupt from.

BRRRRRPT

PPPFFFFFFFTTT

BRRRRRRAAABBBBBTTT

All of Julie's farts began coming out one after the other, and you wanted to make sure you didn't miss any part of it. Now that you were familiar with them, you knew how powerful her body's expulsion could become, so you were able to grab on to Julie's ass hairs and rectal folds in order not to miss anything else. It was the most depraved and disgusting thing you had ever done in your life, but with now being at the end of it, you had absolutely no shame in being seduced by Julie's stink.