- Text Size +

Knowing you had a limited amount of time left in your life before you shrunk down to a size too small for anyone to even recognize you, you simply declared to yourself screw it. There was no point in wasting the time you had left in panic and disbelief; you had already grown so accustomed to the bizarre life that had been unfolding around that you decided you might as well try to enjoy as much of it as you could. After all, despite her trapping you here, you had a ginormous, thick beauty that cared for you and had even just given you permission to take advantage of her massive, feminine landscape. Life was approaching it's end, so you might as well enjoy the perverted situation as much as possible.

Julie was fast asleep under a light sheet, which was easy for you to navigate even at a height of only 3 inches. Sure, there was a lot more cardio for you to handle as your shortened height translated to more distance to travel, but you didn't care. After all, you had just had a solid nap in the hours following Julie's intense orgasm. Even though she was now fast asleep, you could feel your sex drive starting up again. Alone, Julie's body would already drive you crazy with how well-endowed her entire figure was, but by now being so tiny, you were fully uncovering a fetish that your subconscious had completely hidden within you. This naked goddess was completely laid out right before you, for your taking. It may have been the fact that you were just outside of death's door but, in an ironic twist, it was like looking upon heaven.

It was easy for you to make your way under the light sheet that was covering Julie's beautiful, mature body. Even at 3 inches, the blanket was nothing too hard to navigate, despite the fact that you were unable to lift it very high. It was easier to crawl under it, until it began to rise up in order to cover Julie's huge and curvy figure. She had been laying on her stomach, so when you were finally able to walk again the first thing you found yourself face to face with was her breast. Even with the way she was laying, there was no way to miss her ginormous boob, as it exploded in volume out of its sides towards you. There was some slight movement, coinciding with Julie's rhythmic snoring, but you could not argue with how enticing it looked. You were no stranger to her breasts at this point, but with how much more you were shrinking, it was like experiencing them for the first time all over again.

You quickly approached one and found it a little difficult to get a grip in order to climb it. The soft flesh was easy to sink in to, but it seemed that as long as you kept your whole body tight to her skin you were able to stay attached to it. You began the process of climbing up her side boob, but it didn't take long for you to realize just how daunting this task would be. You had been slowly shimmying your way up the skin for several minutes now, but didn't even find yourself halfway up! Julie had supremely large EE breasts that were spread out extra far thanks to how she was laying on them, so climbing them was going to be a lengthy endeavor. But you didn't mind at all, as the feeling of staying so close to her massive tits made you feel warm and safe. The mere millimeters you were indenting in her side were able to encompass the entire front half of your body, and the slow climb up made it easy for her smooth skin to stimulate your penis as you continued your ascent. You were certainly taking advantage of the situation, as well as the landscape.

It had been more than 10 minutes, but you finally were on top of Julie's sideboob and were able to easily crawl the rest of the way up until you were on her back. You were tired, but still energized enough sexually that you wanted to experience more of Julie's body. As she continued to sleep, the only noise that surrounded you was her breathing and the light brushing of the sheets that came with her breathes. You looked south towards her curvy backside, and figured you'd make your way down there. The only question though, was what were you going to try and experience up close and personal once you arrived?