- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story here, so sorry if it's not that good.

Ethan got in his car and began to head to the train station. He’d had a day off and enjoyed himself by marathoning old movies, but his girlfriend Lisa was not so lucky and had a long day of work. Because of this, Ethan felt the least he could do for her was pick her up at the train station and drive her home. It was only 7pm, yet it had already become pitch-black outside, with Ethan barely being able to see anything besides what was illuminated by his car’s flights, and the city’s skyscrapers.


As he drove, he glanced at a picture of her he had under his rear-view mirror. She had long, brown hair, was 5’5, quite a bit shorter than Ethan’s 6’1, and was stunningly beautiful, with the kind of face that could do no wrong. Ethan thought to himself how lucky he was to have her, as she was a very sweet person, having supported him through thick and thin. She really only had one bad thing about her, she could be a bit dense sometimes when trying to find something out, but he found that more than made up for by everything else about her.


Meanwhile, Lisa was on the train riding home. Her head was pounding after her exhausting overtime at work, but most of all because she was stressed. She’d recently been promoted, but had been transferred to a new department of the company. She’d previously worked in the financial department, and was damn good at it, but her new job was in the underground labs, as scientists explained things to her she couldn’t comprehend. 


She vaguely remembered someone telling her about “Forced Expansion” and giving her pills she put in her purse, but she’d been tired and confused so she couldn’t remember what they were for. “Oh well” she thought, “I’ll just ask them tomorrow, it can’t be that big of a deal.” She found herself unable to stay awake, and slowly began to doze off.



Ethan’s drive was quickly interrupted as the familiar skyline of the center of the city was replaced with a gargantuan black mass. Ethan gasped and pulled over, as most other drivers did the same, in order to gaze at what had enveloped their view. Looking down, then up, then to its sides, Ethan confirmed what it was: the sole of a massive, black, high heel.


Lisa woke up and opened her eyes groggily, before looking at her surroundings. “Where the hell am I? Did they kick me out of the train when I fell asleep?” She was laying down on a seemingly endless field of something dark grey, unable to see much besides that due to how dark it was. Lisa quickly patted her purse, to make sure she hadn’t lost it. “Oh, thank God I still have my purse with me, it would have been so embarrassing to lose something they gave me on my first day on the job.” Lisa put one hand beneath her as she got up, as she couldn’t stay lying down forever.


Unbeknownst to her, that simple action caused the deaths of tens of thousands of people, who were unable to comprehend what had happened before Lisa’s gargantuan hand came down upon their neighborhood, instantly destroying any semblance of life in the impact zone.


“Ooh, that felt kind of crunchy” Lisa remarked as she placed another hand down, with the same catastrophic results for the people beneath it. She lifted her now mountain-sized ass off the ground as she slowly stood up to her full height and swept off the debris of the buildings she’d crushed, alongside a few people still in them who’d survived getting stuck to her clothes.


Ethan, having been quite far away from her shoes, could now look up and see that the high heel was indeed connected to an enormous woman, with Ethan being able to see her near endless legs reach up into the sky, before connecting to her body. However, her face was too high up for him to see it, and recognize who the giantess was. Ethan had no clue what the giant woman’s intentions were, as she’d done nothing so far but get up, he just hoped that his girlfriend hadn’t died under the giantess.


“Well, since nobody’s around…” Lisa said, and immediately after lifted up one of her legs to take her high heel off, then did the same for the other one. “Ahh, much better! My feet were aching in those heels.” Thankfully for the inhabitants of the city, Lisa had put her now bare feet right where they were before, and held her heels in her hand, meaning her taking off her heels hadn’t killed anyone. However, less fortunately for the city, Lisa raised her left foot up, then stepped forward.


Lisa taking a single step was the most devastating thing to ever happen to the city in its thousand year history. Her perfectly pedicured foot had come down on top of a residential district, instantly crushing tens of thousands of people. The situation down in the city was chaos, with people having no choice but to be helpless as their loved ones perished under the giant woman’s foot. A tiny portion of the district had been caught in between Lisa’s toes, its residents currently thanking whichever god they believed in for the fact they were still alive. Their prayers would be cut short however when Lisa wiggled her toes without a second thought, instantly annihilating any survivors.


“That felt really nice, it reminded me of sand crumbling under my toes.” Lisa innocently remarked while sighing in pleasure. That was what tens of thousands had died for, their deaths having served no purpose besides giving Lisa a good sensation under her foot for a brief second.

Chapter End Notes:

I'd really appreciate any feedback or criticism, so feel free to leave some.