- Text Size +

Lucy watched her tiny friend start to crawl up her thigh again. 

 

She had really enjoyed the sensation of what Tammy and the professional had been doing around her pussy. Once she had got used to the twinges from the hair removal. 

 

As she watched Tammy she thought about what it would be like to have her fiancé shrunken for a bit. Something she could consider for their honeymoon. She thought about all the things they could do. 

 

He was quite clumsy when he was going down on her with his tongue and didn't always take her direction. If his whole body was shrunken she could lube him up and grab hold of him and use his body to do what she liked with him and he could use his hands to massage her pussy. 

 

She snapped out of her thoughts and watched her tiny friend clamber across her belly. 

 

She was passed down a small pot of oils and exfoliating gloves and a little roller and then they got to work. They spread oil across her skin and started to knead it in with the rollers and then they worked on her with their hands. 

 

It was sensational. It wasn't as powerful as a deep tissue massage given by a normal sized person but it was intimate and gentle. 

 

Then they worked up to her breasts and did the same, oiling up her breasts and then using rollers and finally scrubbing her with their tiny hands. 

 

Lucy watched their progress with interest, it was almost hypnotic watching their hard work. 

 

They worked their way up to her neck and were helped up onto her face. 

 

Eye pads were placed over her eyes by the assistant and then they started to work on her cheeks and her forehead, kneading out any knots in her muscles or tissue. 

 

She felt tiny hands gently massaging her lips. She kept them firmly closed but she could smell the aromas of the oil on Tammy's body. 

 

Finally they worked they way down her legs and down to her feet. 

 

Lucy's feet were resting on her heels and toes pointing upwards. 

 

The tiny masseuses picked a foot each and started work on it. This was an incredible sensation for Lucy. She could feel every touch against her feet. 

 

She could feel tiny hands applying pressure across her feet, she could feel them cleaning between her toes and the base of her feet. 

 

Once this was completed the assistant picked up the tiny professional and Tammy and returned them to their safe storage box where they could dress in their robes. 

 

Lucy pulled her own robe on, mentally preparing for her own massage of Tammy. 

 

She looked down into the box at them with interest. 

 

"Thank you, that was amazing, looking forward to exploring your body next Tammy," she said with a wink. 

 

Tammy looked very tired, she laughed and nodded in agreement. She had enjoyed the experience, but she was looking forward to her friend crawling over her and massaging her this time round… 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription