- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Warning this story contains gentle content only: gentle, willing, shrunken women, giant women, giantess Manicure, giantess pedicure, naked giantess massage, giantess hair trimming, giantess follicle hair removal, Giantess Teeth cleaning, shrunken woman in mouth, soft vore, lick, body exploration, handheld, foot, breast,

Author's Chapter Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Full Spa Treatment Plan

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains gentle content only: gentle, willing, shrunken women, giant women, giantess Manicure, giantess pedicure, naked giantess massage, giantess hair trimming, giantess follicle hair removal, Giantess Teeth cleaning, shrunken woman in mouth, soft vore, lick, body exploration, handheld, foot, breast,

 

Lucy was so excited about her secret Hen Do. She knew that her best friend, Tammy, would organise something amazing. 

 

So when they entered the Size Adjustment Studio she wondered what was in store for her. 

 

It was a group of ten of them, Tammy had booked up the slots for the whole day. They were surely in for a great experience. 

 

They had all gone to a bar in the morning, had a full breakfast with some champagne, they were already tipsy. 

 

So they were all quite giggly when they sat in the reception lounge. They occasionally glanced at each other and then burst into random laughter, the nerves and excitement was getting the better of them; exasperated by the alcohol. 

 

A lady dressed in a nurses gown entered the room. She held a tablet. 

 

"Good morning ladies, welcome to our Size Adjustment Studio. Tammy has booked our finest package today, you've got quite a treat in store for you," Lucy clapped her hands with excitement. 

 

"In summary Tammy has booked a full spa treatment which includes manicures, pedicures, hair trimming, follicle removal, teeth hygiene and a full body massage… and of course it wouldn't be a full Size Adjustment Studio experience if it was undertaken by normal sized people now would it?" 

 

They all giggled. 

 

"But Tammy has also arranged one of our special additional option, which allows you for half a day to be shrunken down, and with a professional spa instructor you can conduct the treatment on your friends… only if you want to," she raised her finger, "it's completely voluntary. I would add that all of our treatments are perfectly safe, although I will need you to sign a waiver." She chuckled. "You know the insurers require it, nothing to be concerned about," 

 

Tablets were passed around to everyone. They contained checklists on what experiences people wanted to choose, as well as a full medical questionnaire and an initial briefing.

 

They were all generally fit and healthy, there were two slightly older ladies in the group, mid forties, but they were in good health too. 

 

Lucy found it interesting to know that the majority of the group selected, just like her, to do the half and half experience; essentially having the treatment conducted on them and then being shrunk down and conducting it on others.

 

The nurse told them due to demand they would be split into groups.  

 

They were also given the option of being fully clothed, bikinis or naked during the shrunken experience, due to the oils they were recommended to wear as little as possible. 

 

Lucy was very excited. She went to the changing room with her friends. There was excited chatter throughout. It eventually got very loud. 

 

Their assistants arrived to guide them through. They were requested to keep their voice levels lower as smaller people could find it increases their anxiety levels. So they did whisper or lower their voices from then on. 

 

The group was split into two and those going to the shrinking booths were wished good luck. 

 

Lucy and Tammy agreed that Tammy would be shrunk down first and would be Lucy's treatment partner. They would then switch roles later. 

 

Naked, beneath her gown, Lucy was guided to a private room. She tied her long brunette hair up into a pony tail and walked into the dimly lit room. 

 

It was decided that they would start with the easier treatment items, easier for everyone to get acclimatised to it all. 

 

Lucy still wore her gown and sat down at the treatment table. 

 

The room was beautifully decorated, there was soft and soothing pipe music with rippling and babbling water. There was some scent diffuser positioned somewhere because it had a wonderful aroma of citrus and spices. 

 

She laid out her hands as instructed on the table. 

 

The assistant then spent quite a bit of time briefing her on how everything would go, there was plenty of housekeeping to get through, which she listened to intently. 

 

She was then given a head massage by a normal sized person whilst she waited for Tammy and the tiny professional. 

 

Finally the door opened softly and another assistant entered the room with a sweet smile. 

 

She pulled a squat trolley into the room.

 

Lucy watched intently and then saw a toughened glass cube nestled in the centre of the trolley. 

 

Inside was Tammy and another lady. Lucy smiled and waved at her. Tammy did the same as they were carefully wheeled towards her. 

 

The other assistant nodded and left the room. Lucy leaned towards the trolley and peered in, looking at her tiny friend in amazement. She hadn't seen a shrunken person so close up before. 

 

Lucy's assistant carefully lifted the two tinies out of the cube and placed them on the table in front of Lucy's hands, which looked huge in comparison to them. 

 

They were about 5-6 inches in size. Apparently that was the standard and stable size, anything below that could be more unpredictable. 

 

Lucy spread out her fingers and laid both hands flat as instructed. 

 

"Hi Tammy… you look amazing!" Lucy started. 

 

Tammy craned her neck and looked up her friend's vast body, up to her face that looked down at her. She stared in awe. 

 

"Wow, this is an amazing experience. Everything is huge, you're massive Lucy!" 

 

"How do you feel?" Lucy asked her little blonde friend, who stood in quite a skimpy robe. 

 

"I feel good thank you," she had to raise her voice slightly. "I felt a bit dehydrated initially," Lucy nodded and smiled. 

 

"Okay, we are going to start your first treatment," the assistant politely intervened. "So Lucy please sit back and enjoy the experience," 

 

Tammy was handed some implements and they had some tiny buckets of water and various oils and other things. 

 

They started with a clean. Tammy was told what to do at each stage. 

 

They approached Lucy's giant hands and knelt down, taking a hand each.

 

Tammy dipped her sponge in the soapy water and started to wash and scrub down Lucy's nails. She started on the tops of the nails. 

 

The sensation was amazing, it was so precise and gentle. Lucy watched with admiration at her friend hard at work. 

 

Then Tammy moved to cleaning the underside of each nail up to the tip of the finger. Again she was very thorough. Lucy could feel the ticklish sensation of Tammy's little fingers and the sponge brushing past the tips of her fingers, then really getting into the crevice between the nail and the finger. 

 

She liked the feeling and sight of Tammy crawling or stepping over each finger to get to the next one. 

 

After this was done they started to use fine sandpaper and nail files to gently rub down the tops and ends of Lucy's fingernails. 

 

Then they buffed them with some oils and waxes. 

 

At the end of it her fingernails were glistening. 

 

She blew down on her hand by Tammy instinctively, then apologised as she saw Tammy's hair billow outwards and she shook in surprise, but Tammy giggled and seemed to enjoy it. 

 

"Okay I hope you enjoyed that," the normal sized assistant broke the silence. "Now we are going to do the feet," 

 

Lucy was instructed to lay her feet down on the ground. 

 

The tiny people were carried down and got straight to work and started cleaning her feet. Lucy watched down with pleasure. She occasionally twitched as they tickled her. 

 

Tammy and the professional cleaned between her toes as well as underneath their pads. 

 

Following that treatment they were lifted up to the table again. 

 

She was given some minty mouth wash. 

 

Lucy's chin was guided down to a chin rest. Her face was now very close to Tammy. She could make out all of the intricate detail of her tiny friend. They smiled at each other. 

 

Then Lucy was told to open her mouth. 

 

They approached her open mouth and gently started to brush her teeth. 

 

Lucy smiled at the sensation. 

 

They brushed every single tooth methodically. One of them was using a floss between and around the teeth and the other a brush to clean right down to the gums. 

 

As they worked their way around her teeth they had to carefully clamber inside her mouth. 

 

Lucy found it quite hard to keep her mouth open, and tried to control her saliva which was building up and her tongue which threatened to jerk about and twitch.  

 

The normal sized assistant occasionally sucked out some saliva with a small tube. 

 

Lucy felt her friend crawling over her tongue, she was amazed that she could even taste her friend with her tongue. She actually had her friend leaning and crawling on her tongue. 

 

Tammy tasted slightly salty, and of almonds. Perhaps they had rubbed some cream on her. 

 

She was surprisingly quite tasty. 

 

Lucy wondered if people had ever accidentally or intentionally been swallowed doing this. 

 

She had no intention herself but it did pose some questions. She had read stories about incidents across the planet where people had posted videos doing things to willing and unwilling shrunken people. 

 

Tammy snapped her out of her thoughts as she tickled her tongue as she clambered across to get at Lucy's molars. 

 

*

 

For Tammy it was an incredible experience. It was quite disconcerting to start with, looking at the giant cave of her best friend's open mouth. 

 

The heat and humidity emitted from the mouth was palpable, but fortunately Lucy's breath wasn't bad and had a nice minty smell. 

 

They were given head torches and tools and set to work. 

 

They started on the outside teeth first. Tammy was amazed at the size of them. Bigger than her hands. She could see every detail and the inevitable buildup of plaque. 

 

Once they had cleaned those then they had to work their way in. 

 

Tammy clambered inside and found her hands and knees pressing deep into pools of Lucy's saliva. 

 

The sloppy wet fluid was weird to start with but she got used to it. 

 

She could feel the muscular wet tongue underneath, it was bumpy at the touch. 

 

Tammy climbed inside, she glanced towards Lucy's throat and her uvula. 

 

It was slightly worrying to look at the area where she could easily be swallowed, but she trusted her friend. 

 

She continued her task.

 

Once finished they withdrew and watched Lucy's mouth close and her mouth bulged as she ran her tongue around her teeth and swallowed a few times. 

 

Then it opened again and Lucy's giant tongue slithered out and slowly licked its way around her huge lips, leaving a glistening trail. 

 

Tammy found it quite sensual to watch. 

 

Lucy looked down at Tammy and they smiled at each other. 

 

"How was it?" Lucy asked. 

 

"Amazing, thanks for having a well kept mouth… and thanks for not swallowing me," Tammy chuckled. Lucy smiled even more widely. 

 

"It feels great now, thank you, I could be tempted though, you're quite tasty…" Lucy grinned. 

 

"I do my best," Tammy grinned back. 

 

Lucy looked down at her and then her tongue quickly shot out of her mouth and gave a playful lick up Tammy's body and her face. 

 

Tammy staggered back with a laugh. 

 

"Hey!" Tammy protested playfully. 

 

Lucy looked up to see the assistant giving her a scolding look. That had been against the rules, but she was let off.  

 

*

 

"Okay, I hope you enjoyed that. Now we have the hair treatment. I see that you have opted for a trim around your breasts and between your legs," the normal sized assistant looked at her tablet as she spoke. 

 

Lucy nodded.

 

"Are you okay with that Tammy?" She asked, almost apologetically. 

 

Tammy nodded. 

 

"Yes, provided you do the same for me?" Lucy nodded with a grateful smile. 

 

"Okay, if you would like to de-robe and lie on the floor mattress please," Lucy had read that there was no requirement for raised treatment beds, besides a floor mattress was safer for tiny people in case someone intentionally or unintentionally caused them to fall off. 

 

Lucy laid down on the mattress and was pleased to note that it was warm. It had heating elements inside it. 

 

She relaxed into the cushion and opened her legs slightly, hands to her side. She released her pony tail to allow her hair to flow freely around her head. 

 

She saw the assistant carry Tammy and the professional down to the mattress, they were put down between her knees. 

 

There was a brief exchange of a briefing. 

 

Lucy looked down her body, seeing the tiny people just visible from her view across her groin, her feet looked larger in the background. 

 

Tammy was listening and nodding. Then she de- robed herself, she had decided to be completely naked. 

 

The normal sized assistant picked them up again and gently carried them over to Lucy's belly where she put them down. 

 

Lucy looked down in amazement, feeling their light weight on her belly. Their feet were ticklish as they walked across her skin. 

 

The professional started to work on her happy trail from her belly button and Tammy started crawling on all fours over to Lucy's giant right breast.

 

Lucy watched her tiny friend in amazement. Her little breasts hung down from her chest and swung from side to side. Her blonde hair flowed around her head. 

 

Tammy eventually reached the breast and tickled Lucy's skin as she crawled up the side up to her nipple. 

 

"Hi Lucy," Tammy waved at her friend. She was close now. Lucy admired her naked little body. 

 

"You look great Tammy," Lucy said. "I haven't seen you in the full nude for a while and you look especially cute being so tiny. I would love to just keep you in my pocket or my handbag and carry you around all day,"

 

Tammy blushed and smiled with embarrassment. 

 

"Thanks mate," she replied. "You look especially amazing all big and naked, your boobs are like little hills," they both chuckled.  

 

Tammy withdrew her instrument from a shoulder holster. It was a specially designed pressure tweezer system. It had an automated corkscrew function on it, all it needed was for a little person to feed it over a hair follicle, clamp the device over the giant hair, and then hold the device steady as it twisted and extracted the hair and, in theory the root and possibly even the follicle.

 

Lucy was bracing herself. She had waxed, shaved and tweezered her bodily hair countless times over the years. It ranged from horribly painful to numb and unable to feel a thing after a while because of the pain.

 

She was worried that what Tammy was about to do would cause pain and she would jerk in unconscious response, and frighten her friend.

 

Also she had the other professional working on her happy trail between her belly button and crotch, which was a distraction and felt very unusual. He was currently working at quite a rate.

 

Tammy nestled her device around the first nipple hair and clamped down.

 

Lucy winced and braced herself, she was surprised when the pain was just like a little quick pinprick.

 

"Oh that’s not too bad," Lucy commented. Looking at Tammy victoriously holding a nipple hair at the end with its root exposed. Lucy nodded, impressed.

 

Tammy crawled across her breast and started on the next one.

 

After a while her nipples were completely clear. Tammy had been meticulous.

 

Lucy had quite enjoyed her naked friend's body crawling over her breasts and her naked chest. Especially when her little nipples brushed over her large nipples.

 

She knew her fiancé would love to watch this.

 

Tammy was then instructed to move to Lucy's crotch area. She clambered down between Lucy's legs. Lucy watched as she descended.

 

She felt a tiny little hand press against her labia lip as Tammy descended. It caused a twinge of excitement to rush through Lucy.

 

She looked down in time to see Tammy's head and shoulders disappear below the top of her crotch as she descended between her legs.

 

There was a brief pause and then she felt another twinge as her friends tiny hands touched her skin around the side of her labia.

 

She imagined how vast her vagina must have looked to Tammy. Big enough to swallow her whole.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription