- Text Size +

Tammy climbed down between the crease of Lucy's leg and her giant hairy vagina.

 

She couldn't believe that she was doing this, it was so much more than she imagined. She didn't think about how tiny she would feel crawling over her friend's body.

 

She was starting to feel self conscious about Lucy doing the same to her later on.

 

She pressed her hand against the skin next to Lucy's labia and felt the giant body twitch beneath her.

 

She looked across and up at Lucy to see the giant face staring at her in wonderment.

 

Then she continued to climb her way down, until she reached the mattress.

 

She turned and looked back at the large folds of skin and hair that marked Lucy's vagina.

 

The giant labia lips that marked her vagina were folded slightly open, thankfully Lucy had cleaned beforehand but Tammy could still smell her hormones, at least they weren't overpowering.

 

She looked at the task ahead of her. She had been asked by Lucy to have a tidy trim of her hair, so she got to work.

 

She used her hair plucking device to work her way up each set of labia lips.

 

The professional was working above by her clitoris.

 

Seeing this up close and personal Tammy concluded that whilst it was exceptionally time consuming it was the most thorough way to reduce hair in the pubic region. It beat shaving and waxing hands down.

 

Tammy dutifully worked along her friends vagina, removing hair by hair. Then she reached the inner sanctum of the labia and the mouth of the vagina.

 

Lucy was evidently enjoying this experience as her labia lips were now folded out much more than before. There was also a trickle of glistening fluid dribbling out of her opening pussy mouth. 

 

Tammy stared at it in wonder for a moment. She was in awe at her relative size and this whole situation.

 

If Lucy really wanted to she could shove Tammy headfirst inside her pussy before the normal sized assistant could do anything, but Tammy trusted her friend not to do that, at least without Tammy's permission.

 

She did wonder what it would be like to be used as a human dildo for an instant. Perhaps Lucy's fiancé could explore that one day.

 

Tammy started to work much closer to the mouth of Lucy's pussy, clearing hairs around the edges and then she found herself having to work through the gooey mucus to get to the final hairs.

 

"Well done Tammy," the giant assistant peered down at her from on high, once she had finished.

 

Tammy saw Lucy's body moving around her as she sat up.

 

Her huge body towered over them, her large breasts hung in front of her chest and loomed above her. She looked upwards in absolute awe.

 

Lucy smiled and waved down at her.

 

"Great job mate, I suppose its my turn?"

 

"You've still got the full body massage left," the assistant reminded her. Lucy's eyes lit up.

 

Tammy felt exhausted already, but she was up for the final task.

 

*

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription