- Text Size +

      The chiming of the belltower tolled the time as 9 in the morning, and yet the sky was still completely cast in a dark, murky blue, of an unusual hue above the slowly drifting clouds. Across the sky from East to West there were long streaks of dim light, like what might peer through clouds on an overcast day, though to the disoriented eyes of the waking city they appeared unfathomably distant, beyond the clouds, more akin to the milky way than a ray of sunlight. The streetlights had turned off with the changing of the time, and so in the unusual darkness eyes had acclimated to the dim as people wondered whether to carry on the day as usual or to await the expected dawn. When a great bright line appeared in the sky opposite the dim light, all turned to face this new apparition. Immediately any who looked were made to hold up hands or close their eyes to avert an intense brightness, as the line spread wide into a rectangle of blinding light, and then seemed to fill the entire sky with radiance. A moment passed, then two, then all could see the waking world, which was now as bright as day. When their sight returned howver, what all who looked up saw was not the daytime sky of blue, nor the strange dusk world as before, but that the great dome of the heavens was replaced with the inconceivably distant walls of a room, with a blind-slatted window on one side, and a newly opened door on the other, through which two figures of mind-boggling scale entered...

Fumi shut and locked the door behind Nil, who deposited his class robes on a nearby chair and stretched his slender arms above his twitching ears in a great yawn. 

"Why did they have to schedule summoning class so early?" He asked breathily, slouching with his hands joined behind his back, wearing a still-sleepy pout. "And why did you want us to come back here so early Fumi? I was gonna take a nap..." 

Fumi smirked coolly, peeling his own robes off and letting it slump atop his shed sneakers, leaving him wearing only the sleepwear he had lazily thrown them over before the two had gone to morning class. "Can't let you sleep in all the time Nilly!" He chirped with much more enthusiasm than his friend, taking a few strides towards him and tapping his arm to stir him from his grogginess. "Besides, you'll be glad we have lots of time to play with this."

Fumi flourished a hand proudly at the large folding table that filled most of the spare laboratory that had been granted to him by the summoning department for his use. His chance discovery of miniscule worlds and their inhabitants the prior year, and of course his subsequent introduction of them to a few key teachers and fellow students, had made him something of a school celebrity. In order to keep up with the steady stream of requests from friends of all stripes, and the lucrative sale of humans and their worlds to a variety of students and faculty, he had need of his own workspace.

Nil walked up to the table curiously, his eyes widening slightly as he surveyed the miniscule details of the human world that Fumi had most recently seeded. 

Spread as it was across the table, it seemed he had put all the continents from a world together on it's surface, leaving only a few slivers of ocean between them, at a scale where even the mightiest mountain ranges visible must have only been a few millimeters in height, just peaking through the thin veil of clouds that swirled and ebbed pleasantly across the table.

"I had time to conjure up a bunch of full worlds for us this weekend." Fumi said, taking a moment to weaken the protection ward that had kept the microscopic surface of this human world safe from any accidental movement. 

"I'm so busy lately. That scribe Ms.Lanya was pestering me all last week to 'let her inspect' a 'few hundred' humans for 'academic purposes'." He chided, air quotes included. "I could see right through that fox's fogged up glasses how excited she was to do some 'experimenting', nya. But who am I to disappoint her?" 

The table legs were set low, so that it's surface was at waist height, and Nil felt a certain now-familiar excitement as he joined Fumi in standing be beside the table's edge, who was smirking with all his usual smugness at his accomplishments. Nil felt his own hands clasp at his chest, and his breath became shallow as his eyes flitted across at the tiny grey cityscapes that he'd by now learned to identify from his past 'introductions' to such worlds from Fumi, though he thought this world looked even smaller than the others before.

The inhabitants of the city were, after a long disorienting moment, able to see again, blinking and straining to make sense, not with their eyes, but with their perception, of the sky. It had four corners now, sharp angles in each direction, and though blurred from the great parallax of unfathomable distance, they could see a ceiling fan, bookshelves, cabinets, and other things that did not, could not, belong in the sky. Those who were high enough up in buildings or mountains noticed as well that their own landscape had shifted, as where the definitive curve of the horizon had once been, now they could perceive a distinct end point far, far beyond where it ought to have been. They could see mountains and cities that were hundred of miles away, a narrowing ribbon of earth that stretched all the way, it seemed, to it's ends, which did end quite suddenly with what appeared to be the edge of a table. But all these contradictions of perspective paled before the approach of the two figures of a cosmic scale. A grey-haired cat-eared youth who peered down at them with a possessive crimson gaze as he appraised their world, the other a jet-black haired, jackal-eared companion, who though his golden eyes seemed sensitive, still stared at them with a worryingly playful gaze.

"They're super tiny again, huh? You're really needy aren't you Fumi?" Nil remarked, as he stripped his tank top from his chest, revealing soft features and a light coffee skin tone that spoke of desert origins, but was as pale as it could be, the tone of a home-body.

Fumi leaned in beside him, scoffing and prodding Nil's arm, "Nya? You're one to tease, aren't you, Silly-Nilly? You didn't complain about the last world we played with. You apologized to the first city you flattened with your penis, but I didn't hear an apology for the dozens after that, nya~."

Nil started and then turned away, one of his hands half-consciously suppressing his groin, now clad only in black underwear. "H-hey, they all heard me when I said it."

Fumi chuckled and jabbed a mocking finger towards the flustered jackal. "So coy, Nilly, when you aren't squishing a billion humans. You're so big and brutish for such a softy, I try to keep up but you're just so greedy down there. Look, you can't deny it, Nyaha~!"

Nil's hand couldn't obscure either his embarrassment or the excitement that Fumi's reminiscence of their last escapades invited, and his boxers bulged along the width of his waist past his black fingernails that struggled to obscure his privates from both Fumi and the countless humans just below his waist.

Along the abrupt edge of the miniscule world the atmosphere had suddenly become heated and tinged with the faint scent of fabric and warm skin. Situated between the two pillars of Nil's thighs, a hundred cities had their sky overcast by the undergarments of the fidgeting jackal, whose hand half-concealed, half-fondled his crotch. He could scarcely stop it from casting a shadow across the landscape below, and the atmosphere only warmed further as he nudged even closer, his thighs finally pressing against the table-edge, the slight dimple formed on his soft skin brushing away hundreds of miles of farmland and forests along the world's edge. A few cities who had found themselves close to the edge marveled at the neck-craning height to which the jackal's slender form stood. Their inhabitants awe turned quickly to panic as the immense hands of the giant parted from his crotch and abruptly swept his underwear down, a slacked fold of fabric inadvertently sweeping onto the table and catching the entire area beneath it in its fibers. Thousands of buildings were snapped off and brushed into the forest of black threads, before being dropped unfathomably far down to the jackal's feet, and left trapped in the dark musty realm of folds on the floor as the rest of their world above faced it's fate.

Nil savored the slow act of hooking his fingers under his waistband and sliding his boxers past his half-erect penis, which sprung with a lively twitch over the delicate landscape beneath it. Even barely aroused and still closed within the foreskin, Nil's privates had an entire human nation beneath it's shadow, and the warmth and sudden movement parted the clouds across the continent.

Fumi had mirrored him, revealing his own immodest manhood, and twirling his underwear around a finger while he hummed a mischievous tune.

"How about another race? See that mountain range there?" Fumi inquired, jabbing a finger at the sprawled world beneath the two. Nil leaned in slightly to spot the wrinkles in the landscape that Fumi had called a mountain range. It looked quite tall, or rather, it would have been, if it wasn't only a few millimeters off the table, it's jagged peaks capped with snow and whirling with cloudheads. 

"From the edge of the table, whoever can reach these mountains first wins, nya~. Sound fair, Nilly?"

Nil curled his hands into fists and nodded enthusiastically, "Mm Hm! Let's do it, Fumi."

Taking the smallest step forward, the two stood flush against the tables edge, both eagerly staring down at the dense planetscape beneath their manhoods. "Nya. Hope you're ready little humans," Fumi announced, and Nil nodded in agreement, offering his own encouragement. "Let's have a lot of fun, everyone!"

The nations between the two colossi found themselves again in an unnatural twilight, this time in the shadow cast from high above by their shoulders and faces, which stared down at the multitudes of humans. The pale cat's red eyes and the dark-featured jackal's golden gaze flitted inscrutably between lands, stopping for one moment and eliciting a smirk, or evaluating some feature of their world and finding it worthy of a quiet scoff. Having stripped themselves nude and squared against the edge of their continent, the horizon to the east and the west had been supplanted by the immensity of the two boy's cocks, which hung softly from their waists, though each menacing throb projected them further over the land and lower towards it, until the bright pink tips of both dipped down and stirred up the clouds. Those directly beneath the base of Nil's shaft had only a few moments to gawk at the sky-splitting pillar of skin, before the colossal pair of testicles that hung beneath them suddenly shifted forward onto the table, flattening an entire county in an instant and plowing through another as they settled out. At that moment the humans across the entire hemisphere understood what the two had in mind for them, and a great panicked flight began, with billions starting a hopeless rout away from that edge of the world all at once. The millions who had just avoided being flattened beneath the two orbs were blasted by the hot, sultry, air displaced by their countless tonnage. Though being atop a table and seemingly enchanted by the grey-haired cat stopped their continent from being shaken apart, every touch or shift of either of the two boys shook the land wildly, with those areas closest to their bodies cracking apart like brittle sand. 

Nil hummed gently as his cock rested atop the landscape beneath it, the pink tip pressing a group of cities into a featureless round crater, leaving only a slight grey dusting on his foreskin and glans. He held his hands up to his bare chest and peeked over at Fumi, who had taken his place at the 'starting line', and flattened a country beneath his own penis, though he had done so with a much more smug flourish of the hips than Nil had, and brushed additional miles of landscape clear to either side of it.

"It feels nice-" Nil muttered, watching as his erection pushed through a long valley, whose tree-covered hills were shorter than the thickness of his foreskin. He thought the villages and towns along the bottom of the valley looked cute, for the brief moment before they popped one by one beneath him. 

"You're way too fast for those little humans, they're gonna get squished before they can run away, nya." Fumi teased, pushing his own path through the tiny landscape, his penis stirring everything before it into faint stains on it's underside. "But you're not fast enough for me!"

Their contest was even so far, with both having flattened thousands of miles beneath their shafts, and neither being fully hard yet. The world between them was tossed into chaos, with the severe rumbling of the earth being punctuated by intense quakes as their cocks throbbed and jolted about, smashing through entire spans of countryside, or catching cities and flinging them apart into the air. The heated air buffeted the clouds around between them into a chaotic storm, carrying the emerging humidity of their sweat like a storm front, and only further riling the billion humans that lived in the area where the two played their game.

With no curvature to their world, those living directly ahead of the jackal boy's crotch could watch the immense circle of his penis tip approach them from thousands of miles away, a dim rumbling slowly growing into a roar as it's impossible weight crushed and displaced all the earth before it. Each heartbeat from the far-away chest of the giant sent a throb through the growing beast below him, and pushed it's head further and further amidst the humans below. First to strike a doomed land was the warm stuffy scent of his arousal, dizzying and overwhelming everyone, and only throwing them into more of a panic in any futile effort to escape his path. As the foreskin-wrapped glans finally arrived, it dug slightly into the earth from it's sheer mass, making any cavern, shelter, or subway beneath the earth fruitless. While the vast majority of buildings were crushed under the advancing penis, some were caught on the inner edge of the foreskin and lifted miles into the air with it's next stiffening movement. Thousands who had miraculously survived the thrust of the country-spanning cock were instead suddenly slipped within the miles-thick foreskin around it, and either squished in an instant or trapped within the hot, tight crease within. Others directly ahead of the glans were swallowed up by the jackal's urethra, tumbling down the vast, increasingly sticky, passage with only one prospect of escape...

"They're really tingly... I think I'm gonna beat you, Fumi, just like last time!" Nil chirped out with growing confidence, blushing and smirking at Fumi who returned a surprised look at his bravado.

"C'mon, do your best humans, I need your biggest cities to help me win, nya. If you do, I promise Nil won't squish you~." Fumi teased, turning his attention to the vast metropole that his cockhead had just reached, it's glittering grey expanse tickling the sensitive underside.

"How many millions have you squished so far?" Nil interjected, "We're both almost to the mountains Fumi." He gave another wiggle of his hips as the shadow of his girth rose over the peaks, tied with his friend. "At least 100 you think? There's alot of human countries here..." The two breathed heavily, focusing on the destructive sensations of the landscape crumbling beneath them to try and edge out the last advantage they'd need to seize victory. 

Fumi sighed and then let out a quiet hiss of satisfaction as he felt the first rough mountains flatten beneath his arousal, the rocky plateau of the mountain range crumbling apart and becoming a jagged nest around the bright pink circle of his glans. "Gotcha beat Nil, I won, nyaha!" He cried, turning smugly to  his companion. 

Nil looked shyly at his own tan shaft, which was still growing thicker as it pushed well on into the mountain range, great glaciers and drifts of snow melting in an instant from the intense heat coming off it. "D-dang, you're quick Fumi!" He muttered, seemingly frustrated with the more needy manhood he still waited for to reach it's full length.

Fumi leaned over slightly, putting his hands on his hips. "Tsk, you threw didn't you? You're just greedy to keep rubbing it on the little humans, nya!" 

"N-no way I threw!" Nil replied sharply, curling his hands into fists at his chest and suddenly turning to face towards Fumi. He paused immediately, letting out a soft moan and giving a shiver of his shoulders. As he'd turned, his penis had dragged sideways, across the full length that it had penetrated into the tiny continents, and swept away dozens of countries, turning the mountain range and everything between it and the table's edge into a featureless grey streak. The sudden rush of sensations made Nil's urethra widen slightly to release a clear drop of fluid, which hung ominously for a moment before streaming down into the alpine valley beneath his glans. 

The villagers living in the foothills were used to residing below vast mountains, but as the jackal's penis came to a sudden stop at the peaks of their mountains they were overshadowed by a far greater presence than ever before. As the clouds of pulverized dust and snow that were once mountains billowed around the base of the lofty glans, a distant rumbling wet noise suddenly filled the air, and with a sound like a slow wave crashing, a miles-wide bead of precum slowly poured out from above the tallest remaining icy peaks and lingered for a terrifying long moment. Holding out to the faintest hope, those who had been trying to flee from the unpredictable, nearly instant movement of the immense jackal turned back to look, as the light from above glittered brightly on the transparent sphere of liquid. Light suddenly turned to muddled shadow for those directly below, as the drop became a slow viscous stream, which fell atop the peaks, instantly melting snow and crushing the stone in on itself with it's volume. Pooling for just a second, the precum began to flow out down the mountains, overtaking the treeline and flattening out into a valley-spanning wave thousands of feet tall. The distant moan from the jackal was nearly lost for the humans ,who were the unwilling source of his pleasure, under the deafening sticky sound that trillions of gallons made as they forced their way down hill, brushing village, town, forest, and moor into featureless, muddled debris, washing everything aside and entrapping trees, buildings, and their inhabitants indiscriminately like pollen in amber. The wave only showed signs of accelerating as it rushed out from the valleys into the densely populated plains beyond.

Fumi narrowed his crimson eyes, smirking at the riled up Nil. "You don't seem too upset that I beat ya huh? Well, that's the right idea, nya! Let's just have some fun with all the tiny humans then." 

Fumi pressed his fingertips gently onto the top of his cock and swiped it straight to the side, taking a step, and then another, as it plowed through the entire continent astride that table edge. Dozens of cities, endless sprawls of suburbs, farms, and all the forests and rivers around them were ground up, or rolled over by his testicles. The atmosphere was pressurized ahead of the wall of skin, the usual weather patterns erased and turned into a hurricane-force blast which nearly did as much damage as Fumi's member to the landmass below. He bit his lower lip playfully, spotting a small strip of urban sprawl that had managed to avoid his stroke at the very edge of the table. Fumi shifted slightly, covering the fortunate survivors with his balls, which hung menacingly a mere millimeter above the table.

The lascivious expression of the cat-eared destroyer threw those who had survived along the table edge into chaos. Thousands had fled as fast as possible when the two had started their cruel game into the countryside, quickly realizing that dense cities were attracting their attention most. Many along the edge of the table imagined that fleeing onto the small band of the table's surface that was exposed at the edge of their flattened world might let them go completely overlook. Over a million humans now stood anxiously on the nearly featureless plastic plain, the slight texture of it's molded surface appearing like rolling hills at their scale. Their effort to escape proved for a moment worthwhile, as the girthy cock that penetrated far into the continent passed overhead, and the waist and testicles of the catboy hung pendulously over the chasm of their world's edge. Surrounded though they were by the cloying scent of his crotch, as close at hand as it was, they were avoiding the fate of the millions who had stayed put or fled fruitlessly further into the continent. Above them they could see the contrails of fugitive planes buffeted about by the warm swells of air the immense enclosure beneath his waist produced, some terminating as their pilots failed to gauge the dizzying perspective of such a vast being surrounding them, and crashed with a barely visible puff of smoke against his skin. Then he had looked down at them, and noticed the small band of terrain had survived beneath his penis, and at once the millions of humans there realized what he'd do. For their summoner it was a mere shift forward of an inch, but for them it was an eclipse, the two bulky hanging balls hovering a 'mere' few miles above the ground, filling their entire view and raising the heat to unbearable levels. They had to endure for little more than a moment before the eclipse suddenly lowered, popping most of the legion of escapees into a million imperceptible splotches on his thick skin, which settled out a moment later to flatten their cities all the same.

Nil had joined Fumi in wholeheartedly letting loose, and being unusually prodigious, had in just a few minutes had obliterated everything on the table in front of him, leaving only stray strands of intact green and grey landscape scattered like islands in a sea of musty craters and small clear lakes of precum. Nil blushed at the full continent he'd used up just to get hard, and at the fact that he'd easily need another two to be satisfied. He took initiative to step over towards the short edge of the table, letting him reach the landmasses that hadn't yet been crushed by his masturbation.

Fumi nodded and took the same stance on his respective far side, the two starting at one another over the still remaining half a table worth of the human's world. Both of their tails were swishing with unbound excitement, and their bare chests and stomachs streamed with perspiration. "I think we can get one more game out of this world Nilly. Let's see whose shot can wipe out more humans, nya~!" Fumi proposed, with a flourished finger. 

"Y-yeah, that's fun!" Nil replied, giving a quick appraisal of the lay of the continents on his side, wiggling slightly to position the most dense cities directly ahead of him. 

Fumi chuckled, "You've been playing too many vidya games Nil, you're such a tryhard!" He teased, grasping his cock and starting the work of rubbing it's head against the countries nearest to the edge. 

Nil immediately took to the same act, both knowing from prior games of this kind that there was a delicate accord to be struck. Depending on how small the humans in their games were, it was a balance between using up all the cities, buildings, or shrunken humans within reach too quickly, or playing with them too slowly and failing to keep the heat of their excitement up. Both however were now at leisure to stroke their shafts freely, punctuated with the occasional plucking up of some metropolis or island between careful fingertips to be rubbed into a sensitive spot, or the scooping up of an entire nation in their palms to be stroked roughly against their entire continental shaft. 

"I wonder how many billions of humans you've killed just to win this silly game, Nil?" Fumi inquired teasingly, "That little nation you just rubbed all over your tip was at least another 20 million, and you were so shy just a few minutes ago. It's always fun to see how quick you lose your reservations to these games, nya."

"You're just tryin' to throw me off, you bully." Nil panted, "I-I'm gonna cum a lot, lot, Fumi, you'll see." A trickle of sweat dripped from his chin and splattered amidst the lands below. 

"Hah, it's neck and neck, then!" Fumi retorted.

      Both boys' warm skin glistened with their exertions, and the atmosphere across the continents beneath them roiled with a heat surpassing any summer. The table bumped with the occasional jostling of their hips against it, and a stray hand held out for support, or a thigh pressed against the table edge only hastened the destruction of the world between them. 

"Nyaha~, I hope you cute little humans are ready~!" Fumi chirped, his legs tensing and his back arching slightly as he hastened his stroking for the critical moment."

"I- I'm close-" Nil stammered, and hunched lower over the table, aiming his cumbersome shaft as well as he could with one hand, as his other pressed against his chest in a fist. He could feel a great heat rising inside his chest, and a sudden tremor in his loins, the billions of humans consumed for his pleasure finally pushing him to the limit of his restraint. With a shuddering exhalation, Nil stiffened, and the stream of clear liquid from his glans halted for just a moment, sparing the cities he'd arrayed beneath his tip before the first burst of semen leapt out directly amidst the sprawls of skyscrapers.

The mad scramble to escape the direct path ahead of the jackal boy's cock amounted to so much running in place for the humans in it's path. His quivering announcement was scarcely out of his lips before a deafening boom cracked the sound barrier, followed by the meteoric wet impact of the first sticky spurt of semen. Immediately everything for a thousand miles ahead of the colossal glans was struck by a long, glancing strand of cum, which leapt and bounced across a dozen cities, turning them into bare, sticky ruins before settling heavily across a mountain range on the other side of the continent. Those same mountains were smashed apart a moment later by several more direct hits, as the apocalyptic shower of seed reached its crescendo. Entire mountains were blasted from their roots, and sank amidst the ocean that had suddenly found itself deposited atop them. 

Fumi followed suit not a moment later, his own quivering "Nya~" announcing the deluge of pearlescent, thick seed which leapt across a hemisphere at a speed nearly imperceptible to the humans beneath, who only became aware of each glob when a 'near' miss draped across a neighboring county, or glanced off the ground, stripping it clear in an instant, and then splattering unevenly in a great lake across another. 

Most humans in the path of the boys' ejaculations didn't even register the sudden intrusion, as the sticky strands did not so much flood them on contact, as blast them with all the force and suddenness of a meteor impact. Only those cities lucky enough to avoid a direct hit could witness the parabolic arcs of sperm slowed to comprehendible speeds near their impacts, a miles-tall ejecta of viscous white that simply bowled over mountains, hills, plains, and water with indifference and brought a complete replacement of the atmosphere with the cloying fog of the boys' virility. Spreading out with complete indifference for the topography, the world rapidly flooded with semen where the two dueling ejaculations overlapped. Deluges of warm goo submerged mountains to deep-sea trench depths, and as the seed pooled out over hundreds of miles the height of the tide scarcely lowered to a more survivable level due to the surface tension. Some areas were entirely dislodged from the compromised crust beneath them, and floated atop the rolling sea of ejaculate, colliding with other elevations, or slowly sinking if surface tension failed them.

When the rolling edge of these waves finally lowered to a mere thousand feet, it's glacier-like passage around mountains offered some chance of survival those those who had sought high ground fast enough. Those atop skyscrapers had less luck, as the terribly viscous tide did not pass around buildings gently, but instead pulled them off their foundations and dragged them slowly into their mired procession. Many weaker buildings simply topped over outright, other more robust structures or refuges below ground managed to avoid toppling, only to fill rapidly with cum, smothering anyone within. Anywhere that the boys' cumshots landed remotely near was doomed, either immediately or within moments, to be overwhelmed by the sticky inundation.

Fumi and Nil both sighed and exhaled as the last of their copious ejaculations spurted out onto the continents below their waists. Anywhere that had been missed by one boy was almost certain to be hit by the other, and by the time they emerged from their orgasmic haze there was scarcely a landmass left on the little world that wasn't crisscrossed with at least one gooey strand, and many were nearly completely covered in an ocean of sperm.

"Hah~ Hard to tell where your or my handiwork begins and ends, huh Nilly?" Fumi finally announced, appraising that finding a winner for their game would probably be pointless. "Everything got mixed up well, nya."

Nil tapped a fingertip at the end of his penis and drew out one last long strand. "Yeah- But the game was fun anyway!" Nil glanced around the flooded world and hummed quietly, then stared at his still half-erect crotch that twitched in his palm over the warm, newly minted ocean.

"W-well, we need a winner though, best two out of three, right? This world is too messed up to use again, though, so..." Nil said, with an innocence that was almost sincere enough to fool Fumi, who stuck his tongue out at him in response.

"If you wanna go again just say the word Silly Nilly, we've got enough time to have a lot more fun, nya~." Fumi teased, turning to fetch another conjuring scroll from a rack that contained dozens more like it.