- Text Size +

     The mall in Modesto California is the main destination for the people to hang out who live in the area.  It is two stories high and has every kind of shop a person could want.  Strange things have been happening in the last week with several people reported missing.  Security guards have been briefed about this and are now on the look out for anything suspicious.  Two security guards, Linda and Julie, know more information about this situation than anyone else.  A couple weeks ago, Linda broke into the science department at the local University and ended making a strange discovery.  After she sorted through all the stuff she had taken, she found ten devices like nothing she had every seen before.  They look like small computer chips, but when she activated them, Linda discovered that they emit a beam that makes things smaller, really smaller.  She accidentally shrunk the neighbor’s dog down to a couple inches.  She later tested it on a man jogging by her house and the beam had the same effect.  Linda shared this discovery with her best friend, Julie, and the two women came up with a plot to install these devices throughout the mall.  Julie is into pretty kinky shit and told Linda about how they could make money by shrinking people.  “I know a guy who will pay a couple thousand dollars for a shrunken person.”  “No way!  We could do this for a little while and retire early!” 

     The women worked the whole scheme out, and for the last five days, they have been randomly shrinking people in the mall.  No one else working there has any idea what is really going on. Today, later in the afternoon, a group of five teenagers have come to the mall to hang out.  There are three guys and two girls in the group.  Justin, the tallest guy, is seventeen years old.  Brad is almost as tall and he is seventeen years old as well.  Paul is the shortest of the guys and he is eighteen years old.  The two girls are cheerleaders.  Kathy is tall and lean and is seventeen years old.  Carol is short and muscular and she is also seventeen years old.  The group heads to the food court first to fill their empty stomachs from a full day of High School.  After everyone gets their food, Justin finds a table that the group can sit down at.  “Over here guys,” says Justin as he signals with his hand.  Everyone comes over and claims a seat.  The teenagers munch down on their food while gossiping about everything that happened at school today.  Justin and Kathy are probably the two best looking out of the group and occasionally go on dates.  They have fooled around together several times, but generally just act as friends.  Brad is Justin’s best friend and he does have a girlfriend, but she wasn’t able to make it to the mall today.  Paul is the shyest of the group and has a crush on Carol, but has never said anything to her.  Carol dates off and on but doesn’t have a boyfriend right now.   The food is just about gone now and everyone leans back in their chairs discussing what to do next.  “Let’s go to Macys!”  “No, let’s go to the skate shop,” says Brad.  While the teenagers argue over where to go to next, they have no idea what is happening in the security camera just above them.  One of the shrinking devices has been placed inside this camera and is warming up.  A few seconds later, there is an energy discharge from the device and it shrinks the area the five teenagers are sitting it.  “Hey, what’s that thing doing up on the ceiling,” says Justin as he points upward.  It looks like a light inside the security camera is glowing very brightly, then all of a sudden, there is a huge flash.  All five of the teenagers pass out and wake up a minute later. 

     Kathy wakes up first and has a bad headache.  “What happened to me, where did that light come…fr……oh my god!  Ahhhhhhhh!”  Kathy screams wildly as she looks around at her surroundings.  She finds herself still sitting on the chair she was just on, but now it has grown to gigantic size.  “How did everything get so big!  This has to be some kind of dream!”  Kathy pinches herself hard and she feels all the pain from it.  She looks around at the other chairs and notices that all of her friends have also become smaller like her.  “Brad, Carol, Justin, Paul, wake up!”  The rest of the teenagers wake up and become equally freaked out as Kathy.  Normal sized people are walking around and passing by the table, but no one seems to notice the shrunken teenagers.  Just then, three very large women carrying food approach the table.  “HEY, NO ONE IS SITTING HERE, LETS CLAIM THIS ONE,” bellows one of the women.  The gigantic women each claim a chair and begin to sit down.  Paul is speechless as a huge shadow covers the chair he is on.  “Quick, we have to get down from these chairs before we get crushed!”  Paul, Carol, and Brad are the ones who are about to be crushed.  The run to the back end of the chair and grab onto one of the legs and slide down.  All three manage to get down just as the women and their massive rear ends come crashing onto the chairs.  The other two teens climb down from their chairs as well and everyone meets under a chair that is not occupied.   “What the hell is going on?  What happened to us?  One second I am sticking a French fry into my mouth, the next, I’m freakin tiny!”  “This is scary…I don’t wanted to be crushed like a bug,” complains Carol. 

     All of the teenagers are afraid of their current situation and are unsure what to do next.  “Look out!”  A gigantic foot crashes right next to the group and everyone looks up to see a giant female janitor.  “We have to move before she sweeps us up!”  The group panics and runs toward the next table.  Another foot comes crashing down and this time it is a female security guard.  “Ahhhh!  There are giants everywhere,” wines Paul.  The teenagers reach the next table and two young women are sitting down finishing up their food.  There is a large paper shopping bag next to one of the women.  It is practically the size of a large building when compared to the shrunken group.   “That security lady is coming back this way, maybe she can help us,” says Kathy.  Kathy waves up at the woman, but the giantess just doesn’t see her.  “Kathy, get out of there!”  Everyone runs to save their friend and manage to pull her away just before the massive black boot comes crashing down.  “I can’t take this anymore, we need to hide somewhere so I can catch my breath,” says Carol.  “Look, there is a hole in that bag.  We could hang out in there for a few minutes.  Everyone agrees then walks over and steps into the bag.  There is just enough space next to the gigantic shoe box for everyone to sit down.  Just as everyone starts to get comfortable, the bag is lifted up into the air.  “Oh shit!  We’re moving!”  The woman carrying the bag has finished her shopping for today and is heading home.  As the walks with the bag, it swings back and forth with her arm.  She has no clue about the shrunken people inside.   The security guard that nearly stepped on the teenagers earlier, was actually looking for them.  She was called away to something else before she could start the hunt. 

    Twenty minutes go by for the woman, named Samantha, to get to her car and head home.  She lives in an apartment by herself and has a best friend by the name of Jordan.  The shrunken teenagers are freaked out because they have no idea where they are going.  Samantha unlocks the front door to her apartment and walks inside.  She takes the bag that the teenagers are to her bedroom and puts it onto the floor.  She then goes into her bathroom to freshen up.  “Do you think it is safe to go out now?”  Paul turns to Justin for advice.  “I don’t know, someone take a peek outside,” says Justin.  Kathy walks to the hole and sticks her head outside.  She can see that they are in a bedroom, probably a woman’s room.  Kathy spots a giant bra on the floor and notices the room seems to have a feminine smell.  “I think we are in someone’s bedroom.  We should go check it out and maybe we can get some help,” says Kathy.  “I, I don’t like this at all.  I want to be normal sized back at my house,” wines Carol.  The teenagers slowly climb out of the hole one by one, and find themselves in a gigantic bedroom.  “Well, at least this place isn’t crowded with giants everywhere,” says Brad.   “That is the biggest bra I have ever seen!”  Justin runs toward the gigantic bra on the floor and dives into the fabric.  “Ewww, that’s gross Justin, get out of there,” says Kathy with a hint of jealousy.   “Awesome!  There are some panties over there,” says Brad as he points to the pink fabric.  All the guys go running toward the pair and examine the material.  “These must belong to one big woman,” laughs Paul.   “Can you imagine how big her ass must be to fill these up!”  The guys start to fantasize about the giant woman then are interrupted by loud coughing coming from Carol and Kathy.  “Uh, perverts, let’s find this woman so she can help…..”  Kathy stops talking once she starts to feel the floor shake.  There are loud booming sounds coming from the hallway that seem to be shaking the room around the teenagers.  A gigantic woman appears in the doorway and walks into the bedroom.  “There she is!  We need to hide for now so she doesn’t step on us!” 

     The girls take off running first and head toward one of the dressers in the bedroom.  The girls easily fit underneath and turn around to see where the guys are at.  “Hurry!  She is right behind you!”  A massive barefoot comes down right behind the guys, actually sending them up into the air.  “Oh shit!  Ahhhhhh”  All three of the lift off from the carpet and are sent flying at the dresser.  They land just in front of it and the girls run out to help.  “Quick, get under the dresser!”  The guys are just bruised a little and manage to crawl under the humongous piece of furniture.  “That was close…she nearly stepped on all of you!  If you weren’t rolling around in her underwear, it would not have been so close,” says Kathy.   The five teenagers huddle together and look out through the opening.  There are two massive bare feet standing in the carpet just out in front of them.  The giant woman is going through the bag of stuff she bought at the mall and places the items on her bed. 

     “So, uh, how are we going to do this…I mean get her attention and not get killed?”  “We should probably wait until she is sitting down and stationary.  It would be too risky to do it when she is moving around….like what just happened to you guys,” says Kathy.  The giant woman sits down on the edge of her bed and slips on the pair of tennis shoes she purchased today.  She slides them onto her bare feet, then she walks around the room testing them out.  The teenagers brace themselves as the floor shakes from all the movement from Samantha.  The phone rings off in the distance and the giant woman walks out of the room.   A few minutes later, Samantha returns while carrying the portable house phone.  She is chatting away with someone discussing some kind of party.  Samantha stomps around the room as she looks for clothing to wear this evening.  “I’ll be ready by the time you get here, see you then,” says Samantha as she finishes her conversation with her friend.  The five teenagers watch the giant woman as she moves back and forth from her dresser to her closet putting together her outfit.  Everyone is becoming impatient but they now know how quickly they could be crushed.  This isn’t a game and they need to time everything just right to get Samantha’s attention. 

     While Samantha stands in front of the dresser the shrunken teenagers are under, they have a moment to study the giantess.  Samantha steps out of her tennis shoes and exposes her bare feet.  The guys can’t help from staring at her incredibly smooth skin.  Her feet look very soft and her nails are well manicured.  Then, to the guy’s delight, Samantha pushes her skirt down past her hips and it slides all the way down to her feet.    As she steps out of her skirt, she then takes her shirt and bra off leaving the giant woman only in her underwear.  “You pigs, don’t you dare look at her!”  The guys ignore the request and stare wildly at Samantha.  The girls act like they are turning away, but actually sneak a peek themselves.  “Gosh, she is such a big beautiful woman,” thinks Kathy.  Samantha then puts on the outfit she picked out then leaves the room.  She returns about ten minutes later to grab a few things off a desk on in her room, then she turns the lights off in the house.  The shrunken teenagers can hear the front door open up, then it is quickly shut.  There is a sound of a lock being turned and seconds later, the apartment goes quiet.  “Great, now what do we do….what if we start shrinking again then we are too small to be seen,” complains Paul.  “Maybe we can get her phone to work and call someone,” suggests Carol.  “At this size?  Who would hear our squeaky voices anyways!”  “Well, it was just an idea,” says Carol. 

     The teenagers start feuding with each other as they try to decide what to do next.  “I think that giant woman is the only one who can help us.  I say relax, and wait for her to come home,” says Justin.  Everyone grumbles at Justin’s suggestion, but knows that is probably all they can do.  “I think I’ll go find those giant panties again,” says Paul.  Carol punches him in the arm.  “Quit being such a perv!  That’s gross,” says Carol.  Paul sticks his tongue at her then walks away.  Everyone spreads out and finds a cozy place to lie down in the giantess’s bedroom. 

     Several hours go by until the giantess returns home.  The shrunken teenagers have actually been asleep for some time.  With the apartment being dark and cool, it was easy for them to pass out.  “THAT WAS THE BEST PARTY!  KATIE SURE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MIXED DRINKS!”  “I AGREE WITH THAT!”  The lights in the apartment are switched on as the teenagers are awaken by loud voices.  “What the….where am I?  Am I back in my bedroom?”  “No stupid!  That giant woman is home and it sounds like she has a friend with her!”  The floor in the bedroom begins to shake as Samantha walks down the hallway.  She then walks into her bedroom and turns the lights on.  “Run!  She is coming this way!”  All the shrunken teenagers wake up from their slumber wishing that all of this is just a dream.  But the reality of their situation sets in as Samantha’s titanic feet slam into the floor.  The guys were lying in the middle of room, inside some of Samantha’s clothing.  The girls found a spot over by the giantess’s closet.   The guys have no time as a pair of gigantic feet walk through the room.  Luckily, she just misses crushing two of them by a couple inches, but Paul is not so fortunate.  He gets up and tries to run from the giant woman just as her right foot slams down behind him.  On the uptake, Paul is kicked across the room like a small rubber ball.  He slams into the left wall in the room and is knocked out. 

     Carol and Katie get up and sneak into Samantha’s closet.  Just as they are starting to think they are safe, the door opens up and the girl woman is standing right over them.  The girls run deeper into the closet and hide behind some shoes.  The giantess takes off her shoes and flings them into the back of the closet, just missing the girls.  She then turns around and heads back out to the living room.   It takes a moment for everything to settle, then slowly the teenagers find each other and meet under Samantha’s bed.  “That was crazy, she nearly crushed us with her big feet,” complains Brad.  “Hey, my head still hurts from that little flight she sent me on,” says Paul.  The girls share how terrifying it was to see the giant woman tower over them.  “I really want to get out of this situation.  We need to make contact with her,” says Katie.  Everyone is hesitant to reply, but they know it has to be done if they are going to get help.   

     The group decides to head out into the living room to try to get the giantess’s attention.  They all walk very closely together, staying near furniture or the wall so they are not left out in the open.  They exit Samantha’s bedroom and step into the hallway.  The hallway is not long and basically the living room is just around the corner to the left.  The teenagers notice another woman’s voice, one that is bubbly and probably drunk.  They can feel the floor shaking around underneath them due to the movement by the women out in the living room.  It takes a few minutes, but they finally reach their destination.  Luckily, the couch is right next to the wall as they enter the room and everyone in the group quickly hides underneath it.  “Well, at least we are safe under here,” says Carol.  No one really replies to her since everyone is terrified with the fact that they have to confront a giant woman now.  They can see one pair of feet coming off the couch, pressing into the carpet.  The large tan pair of feet are simply massive.  The toes continue to move about, continually griping and releasing carpet.  The teenagers are so small, they find themselves looking up at her ankles.  Then, another pair of feet come stomping by, and that woman also sits down on the couch.   The teens hang out for a minute, listening to the young women gossip about the party they were at.  “Steve is a jerk and I bet he has a tiny cock to,” says Samantha.  “You’re right, I wish I could squish him like a bug!”  The two women burst into laughter at the statement then crack open their beers.  “I’m not sure we should do this right now…it sounds like they have been drinking,” says Paul.  “I am not waiting any longer and I plan to walk out their in a minute,” says Katie.  “Are you sure you want to do that?  We need to be careful with this,” says Justin.  “I'll be fine and I bet they will help us right out,” says Katie.  She takes a deep breath and starts to approach the giant pair of feet out in front of her. 

     “I’ll be right back Jordan, I have to go to the ladies room,” says Samantha.  Just as Katie reaches the front of the couch, the woman sitting in front of her stands up and stomps away.  “Eeek!”  Katie is startled by the quick movement then takes another deep breath.  She then turns her attention to the other woman still sitting on the couch. Katie peeks out from underneath the couch and looks up at the giant woman.  Jordan is wearing a dark blouse with some jean knickers.  Katie is very nervous as she starts to approach the woman’s giant bare feet.  At first, Katie thought this would be no problem but now that she is actually doing it, the size of these women is very intimidating.  She is almost shaking as she stands next to Jordan’s left foot.  “Okay, here goes nothing!”  Katie walks over to Jordan’s little toe on her left foot and grabs onto it.  “Hey you!  Look down here!  I need your help!”  The shrunken girl yells as loud as she can hopping to get the giant woman’s attention.  

     While Jordan is busy watching the TV, she feels a strange sensation down at her feet.  She looks down at the floor and notices that something has crawled onto her left foot.  “EWWW!  WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?”  Jordan jerks her foot in an attempt to get the creature off.  As soon as Jordan lifts her foot up, Katie is sent into the air.  The shrunken girl flies at least twenty feet backwards, but is not hurt as she lands in the soft carpet.  Jordan saw where Katie landed, so she stands up and steps into her flip flops.  Katie is laying on her back as the giant woman approaches her.  “WHAT A GROSS BUG!  I HATE WHEN YOU GUYS START CRAWLING ON ME!”  Jordan lifts up her left foot and dangles it above Katie.  The shrunken teenager girl begins screaming and pleading for her life.  “Don’t crush me!  I am a person just like you!”  The other shrunken teenagers just watch from underneath the couch praying that Katie is going to be okay.  “Katie, get up and run under the couch!”   

     Just then, the other giant woman, Samantha returns from the restroom.  She enters the room and notices that her friend is about to step on something.  She looks down at the carpet and it seems like the bug is wearing clothing.  “Samantha stop!  What is that thing down there?”  “Some strange bug that was crawling on my foot.  I was just about to put it out of its misery,” says Jordan.  Samantha leans down for a closer look and discovers the bug looks like a tiny girl.  She reaches out and carefully picks up the shrunken person then deposits her into her palm.   “Look Jordan…it is some kind of tiny person.   Are you a real person?  How did you get in my apartment?”  Katie finally starts to relax since she now has a normal sized person who will listen to her story.  She tells them about everything that has happened up to this point and also shares that the rest of her shrunken friends are hiding under the couch.  “YOU MEAN THERE ARE SHRUNKEN GUYS TOO?  COOL,” says Jordan.   Jordan gets down on her hands and knees then looks under the couch.  “SHE’S RIGHT!  LET’S SEE, THERE ARE THREE GUYS AND ANOTHER GIRL.  COME HERE LITTLE ONES!”  Jordan reaches out to grab as many of the tiny people she can.  “Everyone run!  She’s coming after us!”  The shrunken teenagers scatter under the couch and the only one Jordan manages to grab is Carol.  “Darn, I wanted a boy!”  Jordan stands back up and shows the other little person to Samantha. 

    “Wow, this is pretty far out.  Five shrunken teenagers in my apartment….I am just not sure what to think of all of this,” says Samantha.  “Just take us to the police or hospital…my parents must be freaking out by now,” says the tiny girl in Samantha’s palm.  “In time, I have had a few drinks so it wouldn’t be safe to drive anywhere,” Samantha says to Katie.  Jordan is busy poking and prodding the shrunken girl in her hand, then tries to remove her clothing.  Samantha looks at the tiny girl in her hand, and starts to feel sorry for her.  “Gosh, she is just so tiny…..I couldn’t imagine what that must feel like.  Jordan and I must see like huge giants to her,” thinks Samantha.   Since Carol is so small, Jordan is not having any luck trying to remove the girl’s clothing.  Her fingers are just too big.  Jordan sighs, then hands the girl over to Samantha.  “Here, you can hold the girls while I get the guys!”  Samantha has a small light weight couch in her living room and Jordan knows this.  She walks over to one end of the couch then bends down and lifts it up.  She easily stands the couch up on its side.  “There they are!”  The shrunken boys’ cover is blown and they are all out in the open.  Jordan dives down onto the floor creating a humongous earthquake for the tiny teens.  She quickly scoops up all the shrunken guys then stands up triumphantly.  All the boys nearly wet themselves because they were unsure of what Jordan’s intentions were.  Once she fell down to the floor, they though she was going to crush them.  Now, all three guys, are held tightly in Jordan’s left hand. 

   Jordan is quite turned on as she easily intimidates the tiny teens.   She then walks over to Samantha and shows her what she has caught.  The guys just lie still on the woman’s palm because her hand is like a hundred feet above the carpet.  Samantha is very intrigued by the shrunken boys as she looks over each one of them.  “Wow, all five of you got shrunk….this seems like something from a bad movie script…you poor little teenagers,” teases Jordan.   Samantha thinks hard about the situation at hand and knows that the best thing to do would be to take the teenagers to a hospital or the police.  Another thought creeps into her head and Samantha wonders what it would be like if she just kept them all as pets.  “Little tiny people that would have to do anything I tell them….it would be like I am their master or something,” thinks Samantha.  “Why don’t we take them into the kitchen and see if they want anything to eat,” says Samantha.  “Uh, alright,” replies Jordan.  The two women walk into the kitchen and place all the shrunken teenagers onto the dinning table. 

     The teenagers are still unsure what to think about the giant women since it has not been made clear what their plans are.  Samantha goes through her fridge and she really doesn’t have a lot of food at this time.  She notices some sandwich meat, then places a piece of ham onto the table for the teenagers.  The shrunken kids are hungry and each of them approach a side of the ham and begin to eat it.  “How cute, there really are hungry,” says Samantha.  The teens are very happy to have some real food and since they are so small, the one slice of ham easily feeds everyone.  While the teenagers eat up, Samantha and Jordan are whispering back and forth to each other.  “I’ll be back Jordan, I am going to go change into some comfortable clothing,” says Samantha as she walks away.  The kitchen goes quiet and Jordan looks down at the shrunken teenagers with a big smirk on her face.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is a work in progress