- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Wrong Sister? Part 2

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

 

 

Grace had laid there panting for a while after her orgasm, as had Daniel. He must admit, as terrifying as it had been initially her giant warm tongue completely covering him and licking him and him cumming was pretty awesome, as was seeing her giant naked body cum.

 

It was just unfortunate that it wasn’t Annabelle (his girlfriend) and Grace’s sister who had been the one that he had been doing this with.

 

The guilt soon set in when she left him in a lock box in her drawer and went off to have a shower.

 

It wasn’t long before she returned, he heard her hairdryer going, almost deafeningly loud in the background. Then after some more time the box was picked up again with a clank and he found himself being carried.

 

He assumed she was returning to her bed.

 

The box lid opened up and he looked up, blinking fast from the bright room lighting and beheld her giant naked form again. Her hair was still slightly damp and fell around her shoulders.

 

“That was amazing Dan,” she cooed down at him. “I’m still so horny though,” her eyes were full of lust. If he was a chocolate pudding he was certain that she would have just gobbled him straight up there and then.

 

She plucked him out of the box and set him down on the bed, she discarded the box.

 

She leaned over him and looked down at him between her giant breasts.

 

Then without any further preamble she descended down upon him. He reached up his hands in instinct and shock at her sudden move. He was surrounded by her giant fleshy breasts either side of his body. Her hands smooched them together.

 

Her cleavage was warm and fleshy, her giant breasts surrounded him entirely. She massaged her giant breasts around his head and shoulders.

It muffled the sound around him as his ears were encased with fleshy skin either side. His breath was hot and moist against her chest. He could feel her sweat trickling between her breasts. Her heart thumping was audible through her chest; as was her heavy breathing.

Then he started to feel the vibrations of her moaning from pleasure.

 

His hips and thighs were grabbed by both hands and his body was pulled out from between the breasts and he looked upwards to meet her face that briefly observed him, then with a wry smile she cupped her palm behind his head and thrust his face into her right nipple.

The large areolas bumped over his cheeks as his face was rubbed along the surface around her erect nipple; and then his lips were brushed across her erect nipple. His face was pressed into it, forcing his lips against her nipple. He kept his mouth firmly shut and tried to turn away.

This was so wrong!

The fingertips gripped harder and dug into the skin on his skull, pressing his face so hard against the breast that he could feel the flesh dimple and mound around him.

He knew what she wanted him to do, but he was too stubborn to acquiesce. He didn’t want her to take that power from him, she couldn’t…

But he started to struggle for breath; the air was hot and scarce. He tried to move his head from side to side, to free up a nostril; but she held him firmly in place.

Grey spots started to skitter across his eyesight, he was running out of oxygen, in a few more seconds he would start to lose consciousness.

He reluctantly parted his lips and then opened his mouth. The, slightly rough and bumpy, nipple rudely popped into his mouth, it was such a rude and intrusive surprise that he gagged; and Grace gasped with delight.

The hand eased off slightly, but moved his head, guiding it to where and how she wanted his mouth to be positioned.

It suddenly felt like she was training him. How dare she?

He forced his eyes shut, trying to think of something else, anything else. This would be over soon, Annabelle would rescue him, he knew it. He just had to hold on and put up with this.

Then he started to think about what he was going to do back to her, to punish her for this. He could shrink her down and do what he wanted to her! Or give her to her sister. Annabelle could tie her up and flick elastic bands at her or something.

It took him a while to realise that he was biting down hard on the nipple with his teeth, he was so transfixed with anger, he was actually biting her hard.

However, she seemed to be enjoying it, he could feel her moaning and bucking beneath him.

He released his grip and then bit again. He actually felt a bit better, causing her some pain, even though she enjoyed it.

So he obliged her. He bit her and then reached up with both hands and dug his fingernails into her spongy breast. It made him feel much better. He had some control back.

She roared with pleasure, her whole body rocked back and forth. She laughed loudly, she was loving this.

He was enveloped with giant hands that pressed against his head and back, crushing him against her breast; with such crushing force that it literally pressed the wind out of his lungs.

His eyes felt like they were bulging out of his head, intense pressure built up in his chest, neck and head. Blood thumped around his head.

He could feel her hands and thighs tensing beneath him, her body was stiffening, her hips were thrusting up and down with ferocity, her voice was now a loud staccato that deafened him. He felt it from outside, but also vibrating through her chest.

Then, just as he felt that he was going to be crushed to a pulp, or explode from the crushing of her giant hands against her body, he was released.

He flew back against the bed, gasping for air, his face was incredibly warm. He bet his face was a purple colour from the lack of oxygen.

Grace looked down at him with a hungry stare. She was examining him intensely.

“Okay Grace!” he held his hand up in the air, it was shaking. “You’ve had your fun now…”

She smiled down at him briefly. It wasn’t her usual sweet smile. It was a smile of power.

Her giant fingers descended down towards him and wrapped around his torso; then she raised herself slightly on her knees and dragged his body towards the middle of her legs.

Dan reached out with his hands either side to slow his progress but his fingernails just clawed against the duvet cover as he was dragged towards her giant pussy.

Her huge pussy came into view, he peered towards the dark cave of flesh.

He could smell her womanhood from here. He coughed.

The walls of flesh of her thighs towered up either side of him, the corridor of flesh narrowed and ended at her hairy cliff between her legs.

He felt a wall of heat hit him; it was being emitted from her giant pussy. The lips of Grace’s labia were splaying outwards slightly, inviting him towards them.

He just laid there, stunned, looking up at this huge naked giant female form above him. She was in complete control now. He knew what she wanted, it was obvious now.

He also knew he didn’t have any choice about this, she was such a size and strength that she called all of the shots.

Her giant hips suddenly thrust down towards him, her giant pussy lunged towards him and then away again. Then down towards him again and then back up. She was goading him on. She kept going deeper and deeper towards him, a playful grin across her face, until his penis was brushing against her open vagina.

Finally she offered up her clitoris towards him.

Dan gingerly reached upwards with his hands and cupped them gently around her clitoris, and then he started to caress her fleshy mound.

Grace’s eyelids fluttered and then shut, she moaned with pleasure. Her hands reached down past her thighs on either side.

Suddenly her giant fingertips appeared out of nowhere and gently, but firmly, pressed the back of his head towards her clitoris. She wasn’t yet forcing him but it was very clear what she was suggesting.

Dan swallowed his pride and leaned forwards and started to kiss and lick her clitoris.

Grace moaned loudly, and her hips continued to press against him.

The mouth of the giant pussy was oozing fluid, he could feel it as her pussy was pressing against his hips and crotch, her fluids were starting to trickle down his legs and then they were dripping across his body.

The giant hips bucked slightly, pressing into him up a bit, then lifting up in the air and then slammed down into him.

Then they bucked up again much more fiercely.

Grace’s whole body lifted up above him, a dark shadow was cast on him, he found himself looking up at her pussy and her buttocks, and then without any warning, the giant mass above him rapidly descended back down on top of him. He coughed and gasped as the wind was knocked out of his lungs, he felt her massive weight on top of him. The lips of her pussy smothered him entirely.

The fleshy lips of the giant pussy surrounded him. He felt her wet sticky fluid ooze around his body, his face was also completely coated in it. It had a salty bitter taste to it, it was thick and viscous, and the smell was overwhelming.

*

Grace could feel the rigid lump of Dan’s body below her pussy. She hadn’t intended to do this with him, but her emotions and her instincts had kicked in. Her eyelids fluttered with the pleasure of her power.

She slowly slid her pussy back and forth over his little, helpless six- inch body.  She could feel that she was incredibly wet down there; he must have been drenched in her fluids. She realised that she could grip onto his tiny body with the outer muscles of vagina. That was fun.

She started to rub him into her labia and she felt him gripping at her skin and she could feel his limbs tugging against her thick pubic hair, which merely served to turn her on even more.

She could feel more and more of her juices lubricating him as she rubbed herself up and down his tiny body from the top of her clitoris right down to the mouth of her pussy, she really pushed and grinded herself against him.

She took care not to crush him or cause any permanent injury, but she was so turned on she couldn’t help her passions. She felt an orgasm start to come on, the hairs on her neck started to stand up and she could feel a thrill running up and down her spine.

She applied a bit more pressure against Dan, who was firmly locked in below her pussy. She could feel her vagina opening wider and wider, forcing his body against the gaping hole of her incredibly aroused vagina.

Dan was completely covered in her juices, white blobs of her cum also covered him and the bed cover.

Dan was lying flat, his arms had been pressed outwards by the power of her crushing vagina. His head slowly rotated to look directly up at her giant face that was looking down at him.

She smiled briefly at him, showing him that she didn’t intend to crush or kill him, she wanted him to know that he was doing a good job, just being there and being a nice rigid dildo for her to rub and grind herself against.

*

Her giant hips suddenly lifted up in the air, giving him a moment of respite. Dan sucked in a large amount of oxygen, a lungful, and then suddenly the giant pussy slammed down on him again. She had just been adjusting position. 

He gasped as some of her sexual fluid entered his mouth, it splatted across his face. He tried to wipe it away with his hands, he accidentally knocked the opening of her vagina.

It was enough to set her off, apparently she couldn’t wait any longer, two giant fingers pressed against his shoulder blades and guided him towards the vaginal opening.

He instinctively reached out in front of him with his hands. It was mistake, they glanced on the other side of the vaginal rim and he felt a pain in both wrists as they were sprained slightly. His arms and wrists slipped against her slick flesh.

Her hand clutched and curled around his legs and his lower body. 

His body was pushed inside her vagina so fast he barely had time to catch his breath. He was surrounded by an all-consuming humidity, slick sexual juices and the crushing strength of the muscular walls.

The muscles continued to squeeze around him, he could hear her heart thumping and her loud throws of passion.

He was suddenly pumped in and out at such a speed it was sickening. He felt an intense pressure against his ears. The sound of the sloshing sexual juices was almost deafening to him. He could feel it all over his body and it was intensely hot inside her body.

He hoped this would all be over soon. It was all-consuming.

Finally he was withdrawn from her giant pussy.

He was released and he collapsed against the bed, completely coated head to toe in her sticky sexual fluids. He looked up at her… oh shit… she isn’t done yet, he thought. He could tell from her look. She was just taking stock of what she wanted him to be doing when she climaxed.

Her giant hands reached down towards him again and grabbed him around his waist, his limbs flopped as he was lifted slightly, and with her fingers and thumbs she proceeded to feed his feet into her waiting vagina.

“Grace! Wait!” He shouted up, but it was most of a rasping gasp, barely audible even to himself, let alone her.

Dan looked down his chest and his body towards the terrifying cave that was consuming him.

Instinct suddenly kicked in, and he panicked, he didn’t want to do this anymore. It was terrifying and demeaning. He wanted out of this. 

*

Grace felt Dan’s feet suddenly starting to kick and resist her, or perhaps he was trying to entice her on, his feet were sliding across the slick surface of her pussy. She felt his feet pressing against her labia lips.

She could hear him trying to shout something but she was too turned on now, she wanted to finish. She wanted to have an epic climax and she was going to get it using his body. It was going to be epic and amazing.

She readjusted his body and managed to get one leg inside, she felt it kicking inside her, she liked it, but the other was more difficult with one hand. She clamped her pussy muscles around the single leg in a sign for him to give up the struggle and let her take control.

She felt her pussy opening with her hand and held her little man- dildo horizontally. She was ready for him now, so she slowly started to push his body inside her, feet first.

She thrust him inside, kept sliding him in, feeding him in with both of her hands; she gasped and moaned as she felt his hips slide through her vaginal opening.

She continued pressing until Dan’s feet were pushed up against the wall of her vagina. She gasped out loud at the sensation and then slowly started to pump her living dildo in and out of herself.

Grace peered down, over her huge breasts, she wanted to watch. She could just see Dan’s head and shoulders poking out from her vagina. Her pussy lips were completely surrounding him and she could feel him inside, his legs kicking, attempting to push himself out. Her muscles were far stronger and she squeezed him with them twice, to show him her strength.

She could see him wince at the sudden pain. He was looking up at her, pleading. She gave him a look that told him that she was in complete control of this situation. She wouldn’t crush him, but she had enough power to, he needed to be aware of that.

With that she gently placed fingertips either side of his head, pressing down against his shoulders. She bit her lip as she looked down into his eyes, watching him shout out something. Then she started to gently push, her eyelids fluttered as the tiny body slid inside.

She watched until his head disappeared and all she could see was her finger and hand, she could hear his shouts until they were muffled and then no more. She could still feel the vibrations inside her, but her waves of pleasure were coming quicker and faster now.

Suddenly she felt something touch her G-spot, and then kept touching it. Waves of pleasure soared through her body and she could feel an almighty orgasm coming on.

Her muscles pulsed, she had to restrain herself from completely crushing his body. She knew that her pussy muscles were powerful enough to crush him.

She rubbed her clitoris with her other hand until she came. Her back arched and then collapsed her haunches, her head falling backwards against her shoulders. She panted and smiled in satisfaction. She loved her new role as Dan’s owner.

How the tables had turned from her being the one who had always been the younger sister, having to watch her sister have all the fun.

*

Dan felt the orgasm around him, it was a very powerful force of nature that he had never appreciated when he had sex with someone who was full sized. The strength of the muscles around him was incredible. He felt the muscles gripping him hard, he felt the last bit of air leave his lungs as they squeezed and squeezed.

Then there was a sudden release and a wave of cum soaked over his whole body and rushed past him and out of the mouth of the pussy behind him.

Dan waited for a few seconds until he felt an air pocket around his head, then he chanced a deep breath in. It was partially successful, he managed to get some air, but he also breathed in her sexual fluids as well.

He had just enough strength. He scrambled and crawled to get himself out. It seemed to be endless inside her. How bit was her pussy?!

He clawed and scrambled, kicking with his legs. Starting to panic again.

Then he eventually felt the vice like grip of her fingers pressing down on his shoulders, and pulling at him.

There was a loud sucking sound as he was extracted from the giant warm and moist tunnel of death. Daylight suddenly hit his eyes, causing him to wince, cool and fresh air touched his face and he breathed in deeply.

He was pulled out of her giant pussy with a loud squelch. He collapsed on his back, lying on the bottom of her skirt.

He watched in distaste as a steady stream of cum flowed out of her vaginal opening. It trickled down and around her butthole and collected at the bottom of her butt cheeks.

Dan just laid there panting, he now knew how fish felt when they had been pulled out of water and left on land and open air. He was just gasping, stunned by the whole horrific experience.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription