- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Daniel manages to sneak into Annabelle's (his girlfriend's) bedroom, he intends on surprising her. He has a shrinking device. He shrinks himself down on her bed, but then realises that he should have made a bit more of a plan, because Annabelle's sister might find him instead and she used to have a crush on him...

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Wrong Sister? Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

 

PRECIS

 

Daniel manages to sneak into Annabelle's (his girlfriend's) bedroom, he intends on surprising her. He has a shrinking device. He shrinks himself down on her bed, but then realises that he should have made a bit more of a plan, because Annabelle's sister might find him instead and she used to have a crush on him...

 

 

 

 

Daniel managed to sneak into Annabelle's bedroom through the sash window on the 1st floor. It was a cliché but they both enjoyed the excitement of it.

 

They had dated since they were sixteen. They were sweethearts. Despite the fact that they were twenty years of age, and had both been at College for a few years.

 

They were back for the holidays and Daniel thought that he would surprise Annabelle. He had something special in store for her today.

 

He scrambled into her room and gently slid her window shut. He had waited until she was out of the room. Then he unshouldered his backpack and pulled out the shrinking device that he had stolen from college.

 

He positioned it on her desk pointing the bed and then he stood in front of the bed and clicked on the remote control.

 

The device whirred to life, he waited patiently for it to warm up, absorbing the sweet smells of her room in his nostrils and allowing it to take him back to their earlier days of dating. Such great memories.

 

He sat on the edge of the bed and then clicked the remote again when the LED was shining green.

 

*

 

Daniel was amazed at how large everything looked. He was sitting on Annabelle’s bed, shrunk down to between 4-6 inches. He couldn't quite tell and the machine didn't seem to be that accurate. He was still fully clothed. That surprised him.

 

He suddenly heard scuffling at the door. His heart started thumping with excitement. He wondered how Annabelle would react to this. Perhaps he should have warned her first. That probably would have been advisable, he thought as doubts started to creep into his mind.

 

The door started to open and a female head popped into the room.

 

"Belle?" The woman asked into the room, looking across the empty room.

 

Daniel's heart froze. His chest tightened. He hadn't thought about that. Annabelle's 19 year old sister. Shit!

 

She had always stared at him when he had been invited over to dinner. She always watched him. He thought that she had a crush on him. Shit!

 

He slowly laid down on the bed and hoped that she wouldn't notice anything.

 

"Belle? Are you back home? I heard…" the machine whirred and clicked as it cycled down into some kind of sleep mode.

 

Daniel silently swore. He should have switched it off. He should also have arranged a hiding place in case this had happened.

 

Grace looked at the machine in interest. She stepped through the door threshold and approached the machine with a curious look. She bent forwards and examined the machine.

 

Daniel kept as quiet as he possibly could. 

 

He laid down as flat to the bed as he could, hoping that she wouldn't notice him.

 

 

*

 

"I wonder what this is?" Grace spoke out loud, it caused Daniel to quiver in sudden fear that she was referring to him.

 

He managed to turn his head slightly and peek out with one eye. She was still examining the machine.

 

She was leaning over it and examining it very closely.

 

Then she gave a slight 'hummff' and stood back upright and turned towards the door, her gaze was cast around the entire room soaking it all in.

 

She started walking back towards the door. Daniel quietly let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding. He was relieved that she hadn't seen him.

 

Then his chest froze again as she paused at the door, her hand was paused at the handle.

 

She looked back over her shoulder, her long hair swinging from her left to her right as it fell behind her head.

 

A streak of fear crashed through Daniel, she was looking directly at him. Not just in his direction, directly at him.

 

Her eyes were focused and sharp, she could see him… or at least something on the bed.

 

She turned and started to walk towards him. Daniel dared not move; he felt like he was frozen to the spot. All of his muscles were tense, coiled like a spring.

 

The giant woman started approaching him, her gaze never left him. She was looking at him with curiosity and interest.

 

Thoughts were whirling through his head. Part of his brain was telling him to stay very still, play dead. Hope she just thought he was some kind of doll or toy.

 

Then the more rational part of him was thinking that she would feel that he was warm and living. She would have to be stupid to think he wasn't living; and he knew she wasn't stupid. The rational part of his brain was telling him to run.

 

After a few of her foot steps from the door the part of his brain that had convinced him to lie low and wait it out was suddenly overruled by the other part.

 

Adrenaline soared through his body and he suddenly dashed for it. He pushed his body away from the bed and ran as fast as he could across the duvet.

 

 

Unfortunately for him the duvet was much thicker than he had expected and it impeded his progress and speed significantly. It was like running over smooth but structurally unsound sand dunes. Every time he reached the next undulation the surface dipped and collapsed further.

 

He ended up in a staggering run where he had to power his legs to get himself up the little rises and staggering to recover when the duvet depressed back down again.

 

He didn't make much progress at all and started to panic. He could hear heavy footsteps approaching him from behind.

 

Suddenly a shadow passed over him and he was shocked with a jolt as a giant hand appeared right in front of him in a blur of motion.

 

The hand was straight, palm facing towards him like a wall that was nearly as tall as he was.

 

He bumped into the palm of the warm hand and looked backwards and up towards the giant woman who was leaning over him and peering at him with amazement.

 

Her giant Hazel eyes glistened from the daylight through Annabelle’s bedroom window. He could see every detail on her face, her neatly plucked eyebrows, her long eye lashes, her nose and her big round lips and neat chin.

 

Her dark hair cascaded around her face, framing the giant form which looked down upon him with great interest, he felt like a lab subject or a museum exhibit.

 

Her face was frowning at him to begin with as she concentrated, studied him, working out what he was; but then it softened into realisation as to who and what he was.

 

"Dan is that you?" Grace asked in consternation. 

 

Dan looked up at her in awe and fear. His heart was thumping faster than he thought it could manage. He was breathing heavily from his exertion. He couldn't think of a way of out this, so he thought he could try and charm his way.

 

"Hi Grace, great to see you again, how are you doing?" He asked as cheerfully as possible, his voice cracked revealing his vulnerability.

 

Grace lowered herself to bring her face level with the bed, her mouth drew into a smile.

 

"I'm good thank you. I've been at college for a year… I didn't know you and Annabelle were still a thing… and that…" Grace smiled, "she kept you this size,"

 

"Oh…" Daniel waved it off with a chuckle and a wave of his hand. "It's just a little game we like to play,"

 

"Oh… sounds fun," Grace nodded, still studying him very intensely. "So what's the plan today then?"

 

"Oh Belle and I were just you know, hanging out…"

 

"Ah… that sounds nice…" Grace glanced away thoughtfully, "It's just that she's out today and… also she’s out with some friends for dinner, she said she would be back very late, I would have thought she had told you that?" Grace's eyes locked back on him, her stare was a bit more hardened and confident. Studying his reaction very closely.

 

 

Dan swallowed a lump that was forming in his throat.

 

"You see," Grace continued. "I'm actually starting to wonder whether it is a game you play or if this is something you were doing to surprise Belle…"

 

"Of course not… no," Dan started, releasing a nervous laugh.

 

"It just seems a little odd to shrink yourself down and then have to wait on her bed for, I dunno," she rolled her eyes, "like, six hours? That’s quite a long time to wait… like this,"

 

Dan's mouth snapped shut, she had him dead to rights and she knew she did.

 

Grace's expression turned into a wry and sneaky smile.

 

"I'm actually thinking that maybe Belle knows nothing about your little surprise visit and that you're just pretending that she does…"

 

Grace bit her lower lip as she visually undressed his tiny body. Dan suddenly felt visually violated and stumbled back against her palm.

 

There was a noise outside the bedroom door.

 

Grace's head snapped towards the door, it was still mostly shut, then he head snapped back to Dan. He was thinking about making a break for it and just as he was about to her giant fingers quickly wrapped around his entire body and enclosed him in a grip that was impossible to escape.

 

His stomach lurched as he was pulled through the air and then plunged into her trouser pocket.

 

He felt Grace's whole body moving and her hips rotating next to him. Suddenly there were voices speaking.

 

"Hi mum," Grace said, he felt her voice vibrating through her body and hip bone.

 

"Hi Grace, what are you doing in here? I heard talking I thought Annabelle might be home early…" there was a pause.

 

"Nope just me, I was just… looking for my phone. I've misplaced it," Grace replied.

 

"Oh okay, I'll get started on dinner soon," came the reply.

 

"Okay see you later mum," Grace responded and then there was silence.

 

Dan waited, surrounded by her fingers that were increasingly warm and sweaty. They surrounded him in the pocket, and were holding him quite tightly.

 

The grip relaxed slightly and he could breathe a bit more easily.

 

Then she started walking a few steps. Stopped. Her hand let go of him, and retracted out of the pocket, and then she started walking again.

 

After a number of steps he heard a door being shut and then a scuffle and noise of things being cleared.

 

Then he felt the giant fingertips upon him again, blindly feeling his little body and then pulling him out of the hot pocket.

 

He was held by her giant fingers. A quick look around revealed that he was no longer in Belle's room, it was very concerning to him to see that he was now in Grace's room and that she had also carried his bag and shrinking device in here as well.

 

He started to panic. She had basically kidnapped him. Shit!

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription