- Text Size +
He ground his penis even harder against the tip of her nose, digging his toes into her cheeks for grip. He really rubbed his penis up and down her nasal tip.

He looked down, he was starting to leave a slimy trail of excitement on her skin. The sight of it turned him on even more. He doubted it was common for a man to ejaculate on a giant woman’s face and get away with it.

He leaned forwards, reached his arms straight out and gripped hold of the upper, and thinner, part of her nose just below her eyes; her dorsom.  

He gripped the dorsom with both hands and used it to stabilise himself as he humped Grace's nose. He slid himself up and down the tip of her nose.

He was riding her nose and humping her using his hips very much like having sex in a missionary position; with his legs straddling her giant nose.

He could hear Grace panting and light moans of pleasure started to emerge from her mouth. She was clearly liking this too.

He could hear that her masturbation behind was now reaching a climax in speed and ferocity.

Her head jerked slightly and almost spasmodically, she moaned intensely and the sound of her pumping stopped.

Daniel looked over his shoulder to see she had ejaculated.

She had sprayed her load all over her fingers, they were dripping wet. Better them than his body, he thought.

He was still going and he gripped his thighs around her nose and rubbed himself hard against the tip, back and forth and back and forth.

He gripped her dorsom with his fingernails and dug his toes into her cheeks as he pushed himself and then an all-consuming orgasm burst through his body and cock. It almost winded him it was so powerful.

He shuddered and shook as the orgasm tore through his body and then he collapsed forwards across her nose, nestling his chest across her dorsom.

The warm air from her nostrils blared across his body and caused him to feel humid and clammy but he quite liked it now.

They both laid there panting for quite some time until Grace reached up with her hand and peeled him off her nose and held him above her face, examining him with a faint smile.

They both laid there panting for quite some time until Grace reached up with her hand and peeled him off her nose and held him above her face, examining him with a faint smile. Then kissed him and placed him between her breasts and fell asleep.

*

Grace woke up and looked down her chest to see the tiny Daniel sleeping peacefully in the crevice between her breasts.

She smiled in victory. She finally had her sister’s boyfriend. He was hers now.

She reached out and gently stroked his naked body, feeling her fingertip running across the contours of his tiny features.   

She felt his tiny body twitching as he responded to her touch.

She slowly glided her fingertip down the top of each of his legs, sliding them up and down gently, feeling his kneecaps and the tiny man's limbs.

She smiled sweetly as she admired her tiny little sex toy between her breasts. He looked amazing… and hot, snuggled up between her breasts.

Grace's eyes then focused on his tiny penis.

It was fully erect, but when she looked at his face it appeared that he was still sleeping; unless he was pretending.

Grace watched him for a few minutes as she continued to stroke him, then she summoned up the courage and curiosity to slowly reach out with her fingertips and gently grasped his tiny erect penis between her fingertips.



Chapter End Notes:

What should happen next? Any thoughts welcome...


Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription