- Text Size +

*

 

Daniel was terrified when the giant nose nuzzled into his body. He was very worried that he was about to be eaten up by the horny giantess. 

 

He could hear and feel the giant nostrils sniffing at his body. 

 

There was a jet of warm and moist air across his body followed by a rush of cool air passing over him as it was sucked up by the giant nostrils. 

 

Her nose was intrusive and probed his body, it slid across his chest and pressed into his belly. Then it probed between his legs.

 

The side of the nose slid up and down his thighs. 

 

He had to keep this going, if he could make her cum maybe she might spare him from being inserted inside her and used as her dildo again. 

 

Goose bumps rippled across his body as the air cooled his skin, but he continued anyway. He had to.

 

So, he pressed his hands on her face, gently at first and allowed her to sniff his body without resistance. 

 

Then he thrust his hips into her nose and rubbed his penis up against her. 

 

Her pores and follicles actually stimulated the tip of his cock. It was actually starting to arose him.

 

He rubbed his penis up and down against her nose, but noticed with pleasure that she had stopped nuzzling him with her nose. 

 

For at least a few seconds he was commanding the situation. He had regained a semblance of control. 

 

He pressed his feet down on her cheeks and rubbed his penis harder against the tip of her nose. Then he wobbled slightly and felt his stomach lurch as the giant head suddenly tipped backwards and laid on the bed horizontally. 

 

He waited until she settled and then squatted and rubbed himself intensely against her nose, rubbing up and down and sliding his groin and upper thighs against her. 

 

He could feel her warm breath washing over his calves, it caused his hair to stand on end and more goosebumps to pop up across his legs and spine. 

 

To start with he was just desperately trying to distract her with something, anything to keep her from doing what he feared she might do to him. He could still hear her masturbating nosily behind, she was rubbing her giant pussy with her fingers. He imagined what it was like down there, it sounded very wet and undoubtedly warm and sticky.

 

Luckily his distraction was working… for now. 

 

Then his mind started to drift and think about what was actually happening. He was tiny compared to her, yet he was now pretty much controlling the moment himself. 

 

It was actually starting to turn him on. This thought and emotions didn't happen suddenly, they kind of just felt like they grew inside him. 

 

Then suddenly he wasn't just dutifully grinding his penis against her nose to try and get her to cum and appreciate his body. He was actually getting a kick out of it himself. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription