- Text Size +

Grace’s heart was thumping from excitement.

 

Within a few seconds his penis was erect and that got Grace even more excited.

 

It evidently gave her instant gratification that she was turning him on. She drank in the sight of his athletic chest, abs and V-shape torso as she continued to stroke him.

 

She had always admired him every time she had seen him, she had envied her sister for dating such a great looking guy. Now he was smaller than a doll and solely in her grasp and control.

 

*

 

Grace looked directly into Dan’s eyes and with a devilish smile she lowered her giant lips down to his feet.

 

She picked up one of his ankles between her fingertips and her giant mouth opened and closed around his foot.

 

It was warm and slimy feeling her saliva, tongue and lips all over his foot and shin but, when all was said and done, it was quite a pleasant sensation.

 

He still looked up at her giant face in fear though. She was absolutely huge.

 

Her giant nostrils flared down towards him breathing hot and moist air down upon his stomach.

 

He could see his tiny chest rising and falling quickly, in front of the backdrop of her giant moist lips.

 

She gently released his ankle and lowered his foot back down.

 

Then she lowered her face towards him again. Her giant tongue emerged with a wet slimy sound and it slapped against both of his feet.

 

The giant tongue, oozing with her saliva, started to slide up his legs leaving a slick and slimy trail behind.

 

It pressed down against him, tasting him, her breath preceded it and washed over his body. He felt like a glorified human lollipop.

 

The tongue continued to progress up his legs and he started to worry again. He tried to wriggle away from it but it pressed him down.

 

Giant fingers appeared from either side of him and gently grabbed hold of his wrists, his arms were pulled away from his body, he was spread eagled and then they pinned his arms down.

 

All he could do was watch as the giant tongue continued to lick its way up along his legs, it slithered over his thighs and then across his penis.

 

A streak of pleasure shot through him as her tongue slid over his crotch.

 

She playfully circled the tip of her tongue around his penis a few times and smiled as she did so. Her hot breath washed across his whole body.

 

The tongue continued upwards, crossing over his belly, he wriggled his hips as it tickled him, cool air blew across him where the tongue had already left a salivary sheen.

 

The tongue pressed against him a bit harder and Dan suddenly found himself face to face with the giant pink tongue muscle as it approached him, it stretched from his chest and loomed above him and disappeared inside her giant mouth.

 

His breathing accelerated further, he took a few deep breaths in preparation for the approaching tongue and then everything around him seemed to change. The giant tongue passed up his neck and slathered over his face.

 

He screwed his eyes up and tried to turn his face away but he was held fast. The giant tongue shrouded all of his senses audio visual, everything went black, his vison was impaired. He could feel the warm, wet and heavy muscular object pressing down on him as it slid over his face. The sound was a very loud slobbering sound which blocked out everything else.

 

As soon as it had come then it lifted away from him, he was released and left panting and coated in her slick saliva.

 

He saw through his misty eyelids that she had lifted her head up slightly and smacked her lips, tasting him and humming with pleasure.

 

*

 

A thought occurred to her; she wondered what it would be like to give a tiny man a blowjob. She bet that it would be an absolutely awesome sensation for him, his tiny penis completely consumed in her giant lips.

 

The thought excited her even more, waves of excitement rushed over her as she examined him. She was completely in control.

 

She lowered her face towards him, feeling her own warm breath bounce back at her face. She brought her lips to his body and gently pressed down on his thighs with her first kiss.

 

Feeling his tiny trembling body underneath her was such a turn on.

 

Her tongue slowly slithered out of her mouth and probed his thigh and the tip of her tongue worked its way from his ball sack up the shaft of the tiny penis, to the tip.

 

She could feel his core muscles tense; as his back arched in pleasure. She gently pinned his arms out to his side, in a star shape, completely dominating him; as her tongue continued to lap at him, it was an amazing sensation licking the tiny warm man, it turned Grace on. She felt her whole body quiver from the excitement.

 

She buried her head further into him, unable to resist, and gave him a long wet lick from his shins up to his penis, across his chest and over his face. He tasted amazing, salty and sweet at the same time.

 

She felt his tiny body arch and quiver.

 

She gave him another slow lick, smiling with her mouth open, eyelids fluttering in pleasure.

 

She was giving Dan regular licks, he seemed to be enjoying it, she could feel how powerful his penis was on her tongue and she loved the feel of his muscular male body under her own tongue.

 

She was licking Dan harder and harder, without causing harm, but forcefully. He was soaking wet with her saliva.

 

Her other hand tugged at her underwear, impatiently pulling it down and slapping her hand against her wet pussy and rubbing herself hard. She had never felt this horny; it felt like an insatiable hunger.

 

The fact that she was doing it with her sister’s boyfriend made the whole thing taboo and incredibly sexy. She was so turned on it was like everything was firing on all cylinders in her body. Her licking spread across his whole body, always returning to his tiny shaft.

 

Her hands and the tiny man were completely wet from her saliva and she started to moan as her vision narrowed as the wave of an orgasm approached. She was completely unconscious to the fact that her moans were probably deafening Dan.

 

Grace felt sweat bead all over her body as she rolled back on her bed, furiously masturbating and licking at Dan. She tasted a tiny amount of warm salty fluid but it was lost in the kaleidoscope of her orgasm as it burst through her body.

 

She rode the feeling for as long as she could, rubbing at herself with her fingers in a circular motion, then released with a gasp, her own back arching as she lifted her head above Dan, her mouth was open so wide it felt like her jaw was going to break.

 

Grace blinked away the stars that had appeared in front of her eyes, from the orgasm, it had been intense.

 

“Oh my god!!” She gasped loudly… “Oh my god!” she said again, then she looked down at him. “That was amazing,” she rasped down at him.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription