- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit more Wrong Sister action? YES PLEASE! Read some more here:

That little shit in the bathroom sink needed to understand his position and his new role in life.

She lathered her naked body with soap. She felt her breasts, cleaning herself everywhere as she thought through the situation. She wondered how amazing her body looked to the tiny Dan. Then she rinsed herself off.

She turned and grabbed a large bath towel and wrapped it around herself. Then she returned to the sink.

"Would you like a wash?" She asked. He shook his head in embarrassment. She shrugged and reached down to pick him up.

He flinched slightly but allowed her to lift him up and out of the bathroom. She glided into her bedroom and lowered the brightness of the lighting with her automated dimmer.

She placed Dan on her bed and started to dry herself. She glanced down to her stool and went over to pick up her night clothes. When she looked back the bed was clear.

She looked around in sudden panic.

 

*

 

Dan saw his opportunity and went for it. He couldn't wait for Grace to eventually like him enough to return him to his normal size; he needed to do it himself. He would find a way. He needed to find Annabelle; she would help him.

He ran to the edge of the bed and gripped onto the duvet as he slid down the side of it. He landed heavily on the floor, rolling on the broadloom carpet, and picked himself off the floor and ran underneath the bed.

There were various objects in there in the dark. He couldn't quite make out what they all were. He could see a number of shoes. He clambered into a cluster of shoes and hid, panting, trying to think about what to do next.

He looked around wide eyed.

The giant feet of the woman started to move around the bed.

"Dan, you don't need to run away, I will help you get back to normal size," Grace called out. He didn't believe her. She just wanted him back in her possession.

He looked beyond the objects under the bed to see where he could run to. The bedroom was quite sparse. He didn't have many options. It was mostly skirting board to the perimeter, there was a bedside cupboard, a door leading out the room and a separate walk-in wardrobe.

He saw her giant feet pad over to the bedroom door. She locked it with a loud click. He watched her giant hands appear on the ground and roll up and stuff her bath towel underneath the door.

Shit that was his escape route blocked. She was also naked now.

 

He decided to make a run for the bedside cabinet. Hopefully he could hide under it or behind the back. Maybe he could climb inside the drawers.

He started running, clambering underneath the heel of a stiletto shoe.

He darted around some other shoes and then heard a clatter to his side. He jerked his head to the left. Just in time to see a giant hand appear in the air nearby and slam down onto the side of a shoe. He darted inside a shoe and waited. His chest heaving heavily as he tried to calm his breathing and quieten down.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.