- Text Size +

Belle wouldn't have a clue about any of this. He hadn't even told her he was coming over. It was supposed to be a surprise. Shit, shit!

 

She turned and shut the door. Locking it behind her.

 

That didn't bode well!

 

He was carried over to her bed where she sat down and looked down at him.

 

She had an expression on her face that worried him. It was no longer an expression of interest, it was a hungry expression. She was visually undressing him.

 

He quivered nervously. He didn't know what to do.

 

"Grace… please can you take me back to Belle's room." Grace didn't reply.

 

She lifted him up towards her giant face. Dan leaned back in terror as her giant nose and mouth loomed towards him.

 

Her lips parted only slightly with a wet pop of saliva, but stayed open only slightly. He suddenly felt a strong draft blow across his neck and head as her nostrils drew in a long and deep breath.

 

He could hear the loud sound of the intake of her breath through her nose and throat. There was a loud sound of rushing air.

 

Then she released a moan of pleasure.

 

"You smell amazing," she whispered, albeit with the proximity of her mouth to him it was loud enough.

 

"Okay, thanks Grace… now please can you take me back…"

 

Grace moved him away from her face and then lowered him to her bed.

 

She released him and looked down upon him from her high stature.

 

Dan rolled out of her palm and quickly sat up on her bed. Her body seemed vast.

 

She just stared down at him for a few moments. She was perhaps thinking about what to do with him next. She didn't appear to have any intention of taking him back to Belle's room.

 

Her expression intensified. He felt a sudden surge of fear, as he realised that her look was very similar to her sister's when she was horny.

 

It was uncanny but also utterly terrifying and sickening. He now knew what her intentions were.

Without any warning she suddenly lifted her arms and pulled her top off and over her head with a loud rustling.

 

She threw the top across the room, her long hair was briefly in a scattered mess.

 

She reached behind her back and undid her bra.

 

Her round breasts dropped slightly as they were revealed. Her nipples were erect with big pink areolas.

 

Her breasts looked bigger than Belle's but he couldn't really tell due to her massive size towering over him.

 

He couldn't believe that he was staring up at a giant topless woman, and Grace of all women.

 

She looked down at him, breathing heavily, drinking in her apparent power over him and taking it all very slowly, enjoying the moment.

 

She leant forwards, causing her breasts to dangle from her chest and lowered herself until she was lying on the bed in front of him.

 

Her huge face and hair framed his view, her giant breasts pressing down against the bed in the background.

 

Grace’s giant hands appeared from both sides of him.

 

Dan reached out to resist them but the huge fingers ploughed through his defences without a pause and he felt fingers all over him. They grabbed at his top and the fingertips with their long polished nails pinched at his top.

 

He yelped as there was a slight pinch of his flesh as well.

 

Grace paused for a moment, she hadn't intended to hurt him in the process.

 

Then she continued with a bit more care. She started to tug at his shirt.

 

Initially Dan resisted and pressed his arms to his side but he then concluded that it was hurting him and also she was so strong and powerful she was going to get it off him one way or another.

 

He didn't want his shoulders dislocated in the process.

 

So he helped her pull it off over his head and arms.

 

She grinned in satisfaction as she looked down at his body.

 

"You're like a tiny Ken doll…" she commented with a chuckle. Dan didn't reply, not knowing what that meant for him. "I used to undress my Ken dolls, and…" her eyes lit up devilishly, "when I was a bit older I used to use them as dildos…"

 

Dan's eyes widened in fear and Grace giggled with excitement, and then bit her lip with a sensual moan of pleasure and anticipated; and then she started pulling at his trousers.

 

Dan undid the buttons on his jeans, before she dislocated his legs or something, and allowed her to slowly drag them down his legs and off his feet

 

 

Her eyes flashed with excitement as she looked at his boxer shorts, she gently dug the tip of her little finger underneath the waistband and lifted it up.

 

She cheekily peered inside and then looked at his face with a playful raise of her eyebrows.

 

"You're a bit smaller than I expected," she said with a giggle.

 

Dan didn't find her literal joke as amusing.

 

She was already peeling the boxer shorts down his legs. He was starting to feel quite distinctly like a Ken doll. She was treating him like he was an object not a person.

 

He dared not anger her by protesting though. He knew she had a vicious temper. He had witnessed it over the years he had known her.  

 

Her warm breath continued to wash over him as she pulled his boxer shorts off his feet.

 

Dan looked up into her eyes trying to discern what she intended next.

 

She slowly reached out towards him. Dan flinched as he watched her index finger approach him. He didn’t know how to respond, but she was approaching him gently and carefully.

 

Her fingertip touched his right foot gently. He felt her warmth and light touch. She gently started to slide her fingertip up his leg. Her warm breath washed over his entire body, coating him in the condensation of her breath.

 

Her fingertip gradually progressed up his leg, sending tingling sensations up through his body. Her giant eyes were patiently watching the progress of her fingertip until it reached his thigh, then she looked directly at his penis and then into his eyes.

 

He opened his legs slightly wider as he anticipated her fingertip’s journey. He sucked in a deep breath as it gently stroked his penis. It was much more controlled and gentle than he had thought, considering her relative size.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription