- Text Size +

"Err… okay," she looked down at the tiny creature issuing instructions to her. 

 

"And another thing," he continued. 

 

"Oh, there's more?" she blinked quickly. 

 

"When you laugh, it's so freaking loud, that it's honestly deafening me," he blurted out. 

 

Grace blushed with embarrassment. 

 

"Well… I'm sorry that you don't like my laugh," she grumbled. 

 

"No, it's not that I don't like it, you've got a good laugh, it's just that I'm so small and it's really loud to me at this size," he replied. Grace shrugged. 

 

"Okay, then don't make me laugh and I won't laugh and then you won't be deafened…" she tailed off, slightly hurt by his statement. 

 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you…" 

 

Grace's face suddenly turned red with anger. 

 

"No, don't worry, you can't offend me. Anyway, it doesn't matter, because your opinion doesn't matter. You're my pet, your job in life is to please me now. So, if I want to laugh, I'll laugh. Got it?" She stood over him, demonstrating her enormous size as she towered over him. 

 

He nodded slowly and quietly.  

 

"Now, I don't care if you're tired." She hooked her thumbs under her pyjamas and dropped them to the floor, followed by her panties. 

 

Her naked hairy pussy loomed directly in front of Dan. He stared at it. A little bit of clear fluid dribbled from her pussy and dripped to the floor. 

 

"I'm horny, and I expect my little pet man dildo to do the work," she reached down towards him. 

 

He looked up to see her huge hand closing towards him. She had a horny expression on her face. He regretted saying anything at all now. 

 

 

Grace held the tiny Dan in her giant hand. All of his features were tiny to her. Pitiful in her grasp.

“What should I do with you?” She asked down to him.

 

“Please can you make me big again? I’ll resign… I promise. You won’t hear from me ever again,” his voice quivered pitifully. Her expression soured.

 

“I’m afraid I don’t know how to use your size adjustment device,” she could see him swallowing hard.

 

“Please, you have to help me… please. I’m begging you. You can’t just leave me like this…”

 

“I think I’m gonna have a shower,” Grace suddenly blurted out, as if he hadn’t even spoken. Her giant eyes were looking elsewhere, completely disinterested with his woes.

 

“Why are you doing this?” He begged. “I thought we were starting to…”

 

The giant eyes returned back to look at him.

 

“Oh… me? What the giant loud one? You were starting to, what? Get deafened?”

 

“I didn’t mean that… I…” he trailed off, as she lifted her pyjamas back up again and thrust him into her pocket.

 

He was jumbled about against her giant thigh as she walked with purpose somewhere. Her giant fingers reached inside the pocket and dragged him out.

 

She placed him in the ceramic basin of a giant sink. He looked around, startled, and realised they were in the bathroom.

"Don't go anywhere I'm just having a quick shower," she stated, then turned around and undressed, entering into her monsoon shower.

She allowed the heavy stream of water to wash off the stress of the angst her sister caused her, and the insecurities and inferiority complex. She didn’t mean to have taken it out on Dan, but he hadn’t helped. She had woken with such high hopes this morning; her despondency however was being replaced by a few ideas.

She had Dan in her possession. Nobody else knew about him. He was her pet to do with as she pleased and he was her sister’s boyfriend.

 

That was satisfying enough.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.