- Text Size +

Dan watched the enormous giantess eating her breakfast. She was indeed beautiful. He started to realise that she was just as pretty as her sister, but her sister seemed to carry herself with more confidence; which tended to make her appear more beautiful and appealing. 

 

He now saw Grace in a different light. She was beautiful, even with the milk trickling down her chin and dripping from it.  

 

Grace looked down at him and then reached into her bowl with her fingertips, she plucked out a cheerio and slowly lowered the semi soaked cereal down to Dan. 

 

He looked at the ring. The central hole was big enough for him to easily put his thigh through. It was so big to him. 

 

Her huge fingernails held the cheerio out, level with his face. 

 

He leaned forwards and took a bite out of the cheerio and chewed. 

 

It felt thicker and much more substantial than he had expected. It must be his size. The strawberry had also seemed very sweet and sugary to him. 

 

But then again, he concluded, everything at this new shrunken size was exaggerated. The air felt a bit thicker, smells and sounds were exaggerated. 

 

Every time Grace moved, he felt the vibration on the surface he was on; even in the air. Everything was dialled up by 100% for him. He might have to mention this to her at some point. 

 

It was especially painful when she laughed. 

 

She had a lovely laugh. It was one of those laughs which was infectious to other people. Unfortunately, it was very loud for him, almost deafening. 

 

"How's that?" She asked him, looking down at him, like a pet. 

 

Was he just a pet to her? 

 

He nodded, swallowing a mouthful of cheerio. 

 

"Great thank you, it's so filling!"

 

"Ah, good, you're going to need the energy," she winked at him. 

 

It sent a ripple of emotion through him. He was still pretty tired. She was ravenous. He didn't know if he could keep up with her sexual passions. Hopefully she would get over the novelty. 

 

She held the cheerio out for him, like she was feeding a mouse or a tiny bird. She held it pinched between her fingertips as he took bites out of it and chewed. 

 

Grace continued to finish her own breakfast. 

 

Once they were full Grace pushed the bowl further into her desk. 

 

The sound of the bowl grinding along the surface of the desk, that to a normal sized person would just be a dull sound, was loud and irritating to his ears. 

 

"Ah!" He cried out. "That's really loud!" He cried out. 

 

"Huh?" Grace looked down at Dan in surprise to see him holding his hands to his ears. 

 

"It's really loud!" he shouted. "Don't forget I'm really small, everything is so much louder and affects me more," he told her. 

 

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realise…" 

 

"No, you didn't think did you?" He snapped irritably. "I'm tired and exhausted and everything is just so massive and I feel so helpless… it's too much, please just… can you try and think about how things affect me," he tried to contain his frustration. 

 

Grace looked surprised. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.