- Text Size +

Annabelle cowered and then looked at Dan's penis in distaste.

 

"But it's twice the size it normally is to me, its massive," Grace shrugged.

 

"You've got a big mouth, you'll cope somehow," Grace smirked.

 

Annabelle stepped towards Dan, whose penis was almost instantly erect.

 

He didn't say a thing as her tiny hands grasped his penis.

 

Annabelle brought her head towards his cock, and tentatively licked the tip of his erect penis.

 

She looked at Grace.

 

Who gestured for her to continue.

 

Annabelle glowered and then opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid her mouth down across Dan's penis.

 

It looked so big in her mouth, she gagged slightly. Grace chuckled as she saw Dan's enormous cock filling Annabelle's mouth, her little cheeks bulged.

 

Annabelle chuckled.

 

"He's a mouthful," she said wickedly.

 

Annabelle's mouth slid up and down on his penis, straining to go deeper, she couldn't suck all of it.

 

Dan grabbed the back of her head and pushed it further along and arched his back, Annabelle gagged even more.

 

"Okay, I'm bored now," Grace said.

 

Annabelle withdrew her mouth and then shrieked out as she kept shrinking.

 

She grabbed hold of Dan's penis and within a second she was absolutely tiny. Only two millimetres tall and on all fours on the shaft of his penis.

 

Dan had his hands on his hips, looking down at her dumbfounded.

 

Grace chuckled.

 

"Now you're in your place little sister," she laughed wickedly.

 

She glanced across the table. Their mum was just reading the magazine and absentmindedly eating her cereal, loudly crunching on it.

 

Grace's mouth formed into a slow smile.

 

She reached down towards Dan's penis with her fingers and gently pinched Annabelle between them.

 

She heard a little squeak of shock and fear as she lifted Annabelle up between her fingers.

 

She examined her, she was an absolutely tiny naked little thing, wriggling between her fingertips.

 

She reached over towards her mother's cereal bowl, hovered her fingers above and then let go.

 

She watched the tiny screaming spec fall down and land with a tiny plop in the milk.

 

"Nooo!" Annabelle screamed as she trod water in the milk.

 

Grace lowered her face to look; she could see Annabelle swimming towards a floating cheerio and grab hold of it like a life ring.

 

Grace smirked as she watched her tiny naked sister spluttering in the milk. 

 

Her long hair was completely wet and clinging to her face and head. 

 

"Stop this now!" Annabelle called up to Grace. 

 

Grace shook her head, refusing. 

 

Their mom's giant spoon swooped down towards the bowl, dipping under the milky surface and lifting upwards again with milk and cheerio contents swirling around in the spoon. 

 

Annabelle looked upwards at the lifting spoon in horror. 

 

"Okay, you've had your fun now, you've made your point, c'mon, make me big again sis," she begged, crawling on top of the floating cheerio. 

 

Grace just pursed her lips. 

 

"I wonder what you'll taste like," she said back to Annabelle. 

 

"Screw you!" Annabelle shouted out. "She might eat me, stop it, make me big now, I can't believe you're doing this to me, I'm your sister!" 

 

"You should have thought of that before you spent so many years bullying and torturing me," Grace responded bluntly. 

 

The spoon swooped down again. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription