- Text Size +

*

 

Annabelle's hands shot away from her face, she looked at Grace in shock.

 

"What are you doing?" She said accusingly.

 

"Nothing," Grace replied defensively. Glancing at their mum. She didn't respond or flinch. It was like she didn't hear a thing.

 

"I know it's you, stop it now," Annabelle growled.

 

"It's not. I'm not doing anything," suddenly she could see Annabelle visibly shrinking in size.

 

"See?" Annabelle looked down at herself and her baggy clothes. "Mum!" She shouted. "MUM! Make her stop this,"

 

They both looked back at their mum. She didn't respond or move. She continued reading her magazine article.

 

Grace looked back at Annabelle and then a wide smile formed across her face.

 

Her left eyebrow also slowly raised upwards.

 

"How's it feeling now, baby sister?" She said teasingly.

 

"Stop it, you bitch!" Annabelle lunged across the table towards her and grabbed Grace's shoulders. She was already half her original size. Her clothes were hanging loose around her, and her bottom half suddenly became naked as her sleep shorts dropped away.

 

"What the hell are you doing, shrinking me down?" Annabelle tried to shake Grace, but she was too weak and small to do anything. "Mum!" Annabelle shouted, but their mum didn't respond. She didn't even look up. "What the fuck?"

 

"I'm going to teach you a lesson baby sister," Grace snickered, she pushed Annabelle off and away from her, causing Annabelle to clumsily trip over her loose and baggy sleep shirt and collapse backwards. She bounced off the milk bottle with a clink, causing the bottle to wobble slightly, and then she rebounded off it and collapsed in a heap onto the kitchen table.

 

Annabelle was only about six inches tall now.

 

She looked around in shock, then stood up, completely naked but defiant. She clenched her fists at her side.

 

"Stop it instantly. Make me big again!"

 

Grace shook her head and reached out towards Annabelle's chest and gave her a flick.

 

Annabelle flew backwards and fell to the table, rubbing her chest.

 

"Ouch, you bitch!" She growled. "Fuck you!"

 

"If only you were a bit nicer, this wouldn't be happening to you," Grace said smoothly, shrugging. "It's not my fault you're a selfish bitch,"

 

Annabelle looked down at her body and cried out, as she shrank even smaller. She was only three inches tall now.

 

"Screw you," Annabelle shouted.

 

"Ooh, now that you mention it," Grace's eyes lit up. She reached her hand down into her pyjamas and lifted out a tiny man who was dangling from her fingers.

 

Annabelle's eyes widened in shock.

 

"Dan?" She cried out. "What the hell have you done with Dan?" She spat towards Grace.

 

"He's mine now, I've had quite a bit of fun with him, he shrank himself down for you, and I found him in your room. We've had a great time haven't we Dan?" Grace kissed the six inch tall man. "He's the perfect sized little dildo,"

 

She placed the naked Dan down next to Annabelle. She looked up at her boyfriend, craning her neck. She was half his size.

 

Her head was at his waist.

 

"Ooh, I've got a great idea, your head is the perfect height for…"

 

"Don't you fucking dare say anything,"

 

"Do it, or I'll shrink you to the size of an ant and squish you under my fingertip," Grace lifted her index finger up and pressed it down towards Annabelle suggestively.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription