- Text Size +

(A few hours earlier…) 


Daron rolled in his bed, the small wooden frame creaking under his body weight.  He collided with his wife who was sleeping soundlessly next to him.  The feeling slowly woke him up.  Daron smiled at the warm sensation of his naked wife, Margarett, snuggling into him.  Her voluptuous body was pressed right into his.  Her hips collided into Daron’s, back lined up with his stomach and chest, hair shoved into his face.  The smell of it was delightful and only added to his arousal.  As Daron laid there with his wife up against him he soon heard her voice speak in a sleepy tone.


“Mmm, not now Daron.  I don’t have time for THIS,” She spoke, pressing back into Daron’s growing member.


Daron smirked and let out a chuckle, “Oh, come on… just a quick-”


“NO!”  Margarett laughed.  “Remember last time?  You never made it to town.”


Daron groaned at the reminded and sighed, “Just a quick-”


Margarett rolled over to look at Daron.  Her sleepy face still waking up, but still lovely, giving him a look he knew all too well.  “Daron... “ She warned.


Daron rolled his eyes playfully, “FINE!” He groaned as he slowly got out of bed.  “But tonight…”  Daron said, letting the words hangin the air.


“Yes, tonight we can pick up where we left off,” Margarett said as she started to sit up.  “I’m not that cruel,” Margarett laughed as she held the blanket up to her chest.  “Don’t forget to make breakfast for the kids.”


Daron chuckled, “When have I ever forgotten about them?”


Getting out of bed, and dressing for the day, Daron headed into the kitchen.  No sooner did he start to work with the stove, did his two little munchkins bolt out of their room and into the kitchen.  


“DAD DAD,” Patrick called out, as his little seven year old legs carried him into the kitchen to his awaiting dad.


“What is it,” Daron asked as he quickly picked up his son.


Soon his young little daughter Ruby, followed.  She was only five years old, but still she tried to keep up pace with Patrick’s speed.  Daron quickly picked up Ruby in his other arm and gave them their morning kisses.


“DAD DAD,” Patrick continued to call out again.  “I had a dream last night!”


“Oh?”  Daron replied as he set the kids down and started to grab some bacon and eggs for everyone's breakfast.  “What was it about?”


“You were in the woods,” Patrick was saying as he sat waiting for his food.  “And then these big monsters came out of nowhere!”


“Oh no…” Daron gasped, entertaining his son’s monolog, “Monsters?  What kind?  Were they scaryy?”


“THEY WERE BIG ONES!”  Patrick explained, showing with his hands.  “Like, like… taller than our whole house!”


“OOOO,” Daron laughed, “That is big.  Bigger than our whole house, huh?  Then what happened?”


Patrick slowly shrugged, “I woke up.  But Dad!  They were scary and big!”


“Oh I bet,” Daron replied as he finished cooking the food for his children.  “Alright, now be careful it’s hot.”  Daron placed a wooden plate down at each spot for his children as he scooped up some eggs and bacon for each child.


“Are you going to town,” Ruby asked as she started to dig into her food.


“Yup,” Daron told her.  “Got some things I need to do.”


The look on both kids was noticeable as they both had disappointed pouts.  It was clear they didn’t want their father to leave for the day.  However Daron couldn’t postpone his trip to the city.  It was a long trip to town and if he waited too long he wouldn’t make it in time.  That was the problem owning land so far away, it was nearly half a day’s journey to town and back.


“Now don’t be like that.  You both know I have to go see the king and do my job right?”  Daron told his kids.  Ruby didn’t say anything but Patrick nodded gloomily.  Daron sighed before thinking of some kind of way to make his kids day.  “How about this, we go exploring in the woods this weekend?”


Both kids perked up at their favorite pastime.  “You mean it?”


Daron nodded, “Yup just us three.  You never know what we might find right?”


Both kids seemed extremely excited at the possible mysteries they were going to explore.  Daron chuckled as he started to get ready to leave, “Now you kids behave for your mother, okay?”


“Bye dad!”  Both Ruby and Patrick called out as Daron headed out the door.


Outside of his little home, Daron observed the farm land that his cattle grazed and the nearby woods he and his buddies occasionally hunted in.  The same wooded area his kids liked to play in.  Daron knew most of the woods like the back of his own hand, almost as if he grew up in them.  He knew all the animals and creatures that lived there, the types of trees, and all the rivers and streams running through them.  What was safe to eat and what not to touch. 


However he wasn’t heading into the woods today, he was going to the city.  The long road that led in the opposite direction lay out in front of him.  The land of Constantino, a large kingdom ruled by King Constantine.  Daron grabbed his cart from his stable and started his long and dull journey to the city.  As Daron rode to the city he examined the large lands he passed by.  Many open fields and farms of fellow citizens, all with their own crops and animals.  Just a part of the king’s realm.  Just like Daron, everyone that was part of Constantino, had to work the land they lived on.  Paying the taxes and selling the crops or livestock grown on the leased property.  Like many of the people inside the kingdom, he would never own his own place.  The vast kingdom stretched further than he had ever traveled.  To be free of King Constantine’s control would mean living way outside his reach, which was too far for Daron to travel.


It was a while before Daron finally approached Constantino, the large massive city where the majority of the population lived.  Daron approached the tall walls circling the city.  Gigantic towering stone walls that were easily 60 feet tall.  Able to repel numerous attacks from enemies.  Luckily there were no such attacks and the gates were wide open.  Daron took the slow road into the kingdom, Checking in with the guards and showing off his goods.


Once granted permission to enter the city, Daron followed the roads toward the market area.  Setting up shop, he made sure to put his goods out for the public to view.


“Another day,” Daron told himself as he got ready to sell his crops and food.  


It wasn’t too long through the day he had sold a few things, enough to make a profit.  Looking at the sun, he saw what time it was, and started to pack things up.  Although selling was a lucrative business, Daron knew that taking jobs from the king was much more profitable.  Packing up his stand for the day, Daron made his way toward the castle that stood in the middle of the city.  His job was usually passing out messages or fliers from the king to officials throughout Constantino.  A runner to be exact.  Although the money was a little better than selling crops, it came with perks of being close to some head officials.  And sometimes knowing the right people meant more money.



As Daron made his way toward the King’s home he just happened to run into the two people he least expected that day.  “Shaw, Jack?  What the heck are you guys doing here,” Daron called out to his best buddies in the middle of nowhere.


“Hey! Daron, well I’ll be damned.” Shaw shouted at the sight of him.


“Buddy,” Jack responded, equally enthused by his appearance.  “What are you doing?”


Daron chuckled at his friends.  Both seemed kind of out of it, maybe already tipsy for the day.  “Just heading to my job.  Hey you guys, free tomorrow to go hunting?”

Shaw frowned thinking about it.  As he was thinking, Jack quickly spat out, ‘Yup.”


“I should be.”  Shaw replied as he looked at the slightly drunk Jack.  “And he should be, the drunken bastard,” Shaw joked as he led Jack away.


“Alright, catch you all later,” Daron called out.  The most trustworthy friends a person could have, Jack and Shaw were inseparable.  They grew up together and were the brothers they never had.  Daron met them at a bar years back and now they were thick as thieves.  Their favorite past times would be getting drunk and hunting; sometimes it was at the same time.  Now looking forward to tomorrow with his friends, Daron headed off to meet with king Constantine.  


Daron went toward the entrance of the castle and saw the two royal guards standing at the front.  Both wielding their long rifles in both appearance and protection.  Weapons that were capable of doing major harm to anyone fired at.  Daron nodded toward the two guards and was soon greeted by the king’s advisor and attendant.  Just like usual he was led through the castle and to the king’s library where he already had a few people advising him on whatever topic it was today.  


Catching the last half of the discussion the soldier seemed to be telling King Constantine something.  “- the group isn’t too large my lord.  I’d say another three or four days at the most.”


“Mmm,” The king muttered.  Once Daron was spotted, the king sent the soldiers reporting away,  “That will be all.”


Daron waited till the king gestured for him to approach.  Daron soon gave the king a quick bow before speaking, “Majesty, what was it that you needed me for today?”


Constantine opened a drawer at his desk before pulling out a few documents rolled up and sealed.  “I need you to quickly deliver these.”  The king ordered.  “Here is the pay for the day.”  The middle aged royal handed the small bag of coins for Daron to accept.  There wasn’t much more to discuss, King Constantine gave him an order and that was that. 


Heading out of the royal library, Daron picked up the first roll and saw who it was going to.  Heading to the far east of Constantino, he handed the head guard the sealed paper and made his way to the next destination.  It was a simple task but an important one, to get information across the city as quickly as possible.  It wasn’t unusual for Daron to have to deliver four or more documents to officials or high social standing citizens throughout the day.  However usually by the time he was done with his workload, it usually was time to leave.  The sun was getting slightly lower in the sky, marking the time for his departure.  After handing the last document to it’s receiver, he made his way back to the stand that his stuff was.


Gathering up his belongings and making his way to the gates, Daron left the city and made the very long journey back home.



He made it back just as dusk was setting in coming home to his wife and kids already eating supper. 


“DAD!”  His kids shouted as they ran to greet him.


Giving his kids a big hug, Daron then went to his wife and gave her a much needed kiss.  “Something smells good,” Daron called out as he saw the meal at the table.


Ruby quickly told him what it was, “Mommy made stew.”


“Did she,” Daron asked as he could already tell by the smell.  “It looks tasty!”


Margaret set a wooden bowl down for Daron to use.  “How was today?”


“It was eventful,” Daron told her.  “Just a couple of paper runs, solds some of the crops.  Oh, meet the guys today.  They’ll be coming over tomorrow to hunt.”


Margaret nodded and quickly added, “Don’t let them rope you into drinking and shooting again… you know how I feel about that.”


Daron tried to laugh it off but the look that Margaret gave him told him not to joke about it.  “No drinking and shooting,” Daron swore to his wife.  


“Dad, when can I go hunting,” Patrick asked as they ate.


A common question he was bringing up more regularly.  Daron did a quick look to his wife for the needed answer, and she gave him a good “not yet” look.  “Well… I didn’t learn to hunt till I was about 10, so you still have a ways to go.”


Patrick looked upset at his father’s words, but seemed to accept the news.  However Daron didn’t like to see his son look so disappointed.  He leaned in toward his boy and with a whisper he knew that Margaret could clearly hear, “But I'm sure if you listen to your mother and show her how mature you can be, she won't mind if I take you out sooner than that.”


Daron smiled as Patrick seemed excited at the good news and nodded in agreement.  Margaret gave Daron a knowing look, but it soon changed when Patrick jumped up to do the dishes all by himself.


—-


Daron came into the bedroom, “Well the kids are asleep,” He remarked as he closed the door and turned to see his wife already getting in bed.  Recalling this morning, Daron felt like picking up where they left off.  “So... I was thinking you and I can ya know… get back to our morning session?” Daron smirked as he walked towards his loving wife, causing Margaret to giggle.


“Jeez, someone is very needy today.” Margaret chuckled as she began disrobing, “luckily for you, I would very much enjoy it if we did.”


Daron didn't need to be told twice as they immediately began to take off layer after layer of clothing and began to have a lovely night.  Heading toward the bed, he began to climb in with her.  The small barely couple sized bed was just large enough for both of them to lay down in.


They started with a few kisses and cuddling up next to each other, soon it started to increase into passionate kisses. What started off as a slow and sexy foreplay, turned into a more intimate form of love.  The passion and pace started to get warmer and hotter reflecting each of their love for one another.  The sounds of their passion could be heard in the room, but not enough to wake up the children.  Years of practice made the couple able to gauge when to lower one's voice.


Daron slowly inserted his member into his wife and began to gently move in and out of her in a nice rhythmic motion. Margarett, trying to control her moans, bit her lower lip. It wasn’t long before Daron lifted up her left leg and held it upward, increasing the pleasure Margarett was receiving by increasing the depth he could go.  While Daron held it up, he couldn’t take his eyes off his lovely wife’s foot, her cute little toes wiggled each time he pressed into her.  The sexy smooth soles on her feet that were baron of any callous that marked his own.


“You really...love my feet huh?” Margaret grinned while spotting his longing gaze on her foot.


Daron sighed, “Dear, you have no idea.”


She liked the feeling of her husband glorifying her body, the thought of him at her feet adoring her, couldn’t have been any  more of a turn on for her.  The thought of her lovely husband worshiping her feet, off all body parts, brought a desiring thrill through her body as she needed more. “Faster Daron..”


Daron smiled as he increased his pace and within a few long minutes, warned his wife of nearing the point of no return. 


Margaret was quick this time, “ No, not this time... we can’t … take it…outside.”


Daron proceeded to take his cock out and release his load over his wife’s chest and lie down right next to her in exhaustion.  Both feeling spent and exhausted,  but in a good way.  The post blissful feeling seeping into both lovers. 


“Gods… that was great… I really needed that sweetie. Thank you so much,” Daron sighed as he extended his arm around Margaret to spoon with her in.


“I gotta admit, you know me so well,” Margaret chuckled, accepting his spooning. “I love you Daron. You know that right?”


Daron looked at his lovely angel of a wife that fell from the heavens just for him.  He had the pleasure to call his wife… well.. his.  Daron looked at Margaret's  hazel eyes, “And you know I love you even more, my queen.”  Margaret shook her head and smirked at the label that Daron used for her, but she didn’t refuse it.


The couple continued to lie in bed as it got quiet for a good minute before Margaret decided to speak again.


“Daron?”


“Hm?”


“Have you ever believed in a higher being?” 


Daron had a perplexed look on his face as he turned to face her.


“A higher being?” Daron repeated.


“Yeah.. you know, like gods and stuff,” Margaret replied with a genuine attitude. 


“This is the first I’ve heard of this… any reasoning behind it?” Daron asked. 


“Well I don’t know, I just feel so thankful and lucky to have all this ya know?” She responded as she raised her arms to indicate the room they were in. “A roof, food, loving children.” 


“Well I too am thankful for all this, but I’m not one to believe in some kind of hypothetical ‘cosmic being’,” Daron said, quoting with his fingers. “I believe in luck, and we, my dear,” Daron said, turning toward Margaret and kissing her on the cheek,  “have been living a lucky life.”


“Pfft.” Margaret responded, blowing him off but still accepting the kiss.


“What? I’m serious. I’m one of those, don’t believe it till I see it, so unless an actual god or goddess shows up standing before me, I think I’m gonna stick with luck,” he winked as his wife giggled at his response.


“Well alright. I just hope that this “Luck” continues for a very very VERY long time.”


Daron hugged her even tighter and kissed her forehead. “You and I both.” 


——


Daron yawned as he heard the sound of the nearby cattle making noise. Morning time.


“Uhhh I don’t wanna get up…” Daron moaned before Margaret patted his cheek. 


“You made plans with them, can’t back out now.  You’re a man of your word, aren’t you?” 


“You’re right, you’re right,” Daron groaned, not wanting to leave his wife.  However, like she said, he was a man of his word.  Slowly getting out of bed, Daron looked for some clothes.  He found a set of hunting clothes, stuff to not be as visible in the woods.  Gathering his gear he left the bedroom before his children woke up.  “Let them know that I love them.”


Margaret snorted, “I’m sure they know this.  You only remind them every day and night…”


Daron chuckled, “Doesn't hurt to tell them anyways.”


Daron headed toward the door and left the home.  Grabbing more gear and supplies he packed up a few things in a carriage to travel to the edge of the forest to hunt.  The journey wouldn’t take too long, but it would be a little while, which is why Shaw and Jack needed to be here early.


As Daron waited with the horses attached, he was just thinking of heading out without the others, when he spotted them riding their horses into the horizon, down the dirt and poorly paved road.  Out here near the edge of Constantino, the roads only got worse.  They were rocky and bumpy, but only because Daron’s family was the only family that lived all the way out to the edge of the kingdom.  While there was plenty of more land past the forest they were heading into, no one lived past Daron’s home.  It was all  just more land that the king claimed as his own but didn’t use for now.


As if to prove his point about how bad the roads were to get here, Shaw was the first to complain when they arrived, “Damn it… these roads are absolute shit.”


Daron shook his head, “Tell me about it.  The king never fixes them this far out.  You just got to grit your teeth and hold your balls, praying you don’t break either on the ride.”


Jack chuckled, “Is that how you endure it?”


Shaw mocked Daron as they all liked to take jabs at each other, “Bet that’s why he doesn’t have more than two kids, lost his balls a long time ago.”


Daron rolled his eyes at Shaw, “At least I have children, last I heard not even the street women can stand you.  Sounds like you’ll have better luck with a woman from the barbarian tribe.  At least she might be able to stand your ugly mug.”


Daron and Jack laughed at Shaw who just grumbled at the low blow, “Shut up… come on let’s start this hunt.  The sooner we start hunting, the sooner I can start drinking.”



—-

Daron didn’t know how long it had been since they entered the forest, but they couldn’t seem to find much prey to hunt.  Either it was too small, like a squirrel or rabbit or the tracks were too old.  Still, it was fun regardless as Daron led the others through the forest.  He was the most well trained hunter among them… probably the only one.  He knew these lands so well that he could walk them through the forest blindfolded and still make it back home.


Shaw took a swig of his drink and complained, “Why are we all the way out here again?  We haven’t found shit since this morning.”


Daron replied, “We’ve been hunting towards the  kingdom for the past few weeks, the herd of deer has been pushed out toward these parts.  If we keep hunting in the same area we’ll end up killing all of the game near the kingdom.”  Daron shook his head and joked, “And then the king will have my head…”  


“You know how much I hate to be this far away from the city, what if we get overrun by bandits or even worse, freaking barbarians?” Shaw asked, sounding frightened. 


“The barbarians live all the way in the north, we are nowhere near the borders.  I highly doubt they’d be lurking this far from it.” Daron said with confidence at his friend’s worry. 


Jack brought up a saddening thought, “You know, it has been a while… since the last attack.  The people think we're overdue for another raid.”  Everyone was quiet about the news of an impending raid by the large barbarian tribes.  They tended to rush into Constantino and ransack whatever they could before leaving just as quickly.  Something that killed and destroyed many families and homes.  It was one of the few but many reasons Daron didn’t mind living so far away from the city and northern border.


Changing the topic, Jack began chuckling. “Did I ever tell y’all that I met a lovely woman at the bar a few days ago?” 


“Oh yeah?” Daron laughed, feeling the mood shift to a more friendlier one. “I find that hard to believe.” 


“It is the truth! She even said she liked me!” Jack asserted, smiling and blushing.


“You sure she wasn’t drunk when she said that?” Shaw commented, causing him and Daron to burst out laughing. 


“Hurtful guys, hurtful,” Jack replied. “But yeah i’m telling the truth, I’m thinking of inviting her over for dinner later this week?” 


Daron smiled for his friend's fortune, “Good for you!  See I knew you would find someone.  Now if only we could find someone for this guy,” Daron mocked as he clapped Shaw on the back who was taking another swig of his drink.  He coughed at from the pat on the back


Shaw looked insulted, “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”


Daron and Jack laughed again at the grumbling Shaw as he seemed like the focus of their jokes this morning.


After a long walk into the Evergreen woods, they finally found a herd that will hopefully consist of their future meal. 


“Feast your eyes, this is the kind of game I was talking about,” Daron chuckled as his two friends gasped in awe. 


“You were right Daron, this is a nice area for hunting,” Shaw cheered as he was getting his weapon ready for the first shot. 


“Yessiree” Jack responded with content. “Who’s taking the first shot?” 


“Well let’s hold on now, we don’t want to rush this. One wrong move and we’ll all be going home empty handed.  Let’s take our time, they haven’t noticed us yet, we have plenty of time to set up for a kill each,” Daron told his friends.  “We just got to spread out a little.  I’ll give the signal and we all shoot at the same time.  Understand?”


Daron got his rifled musket ready, excited for the thrill of the hunt. “Aight boys I’ll get the one by that tree over there, Jack, you aim for the one by the bushes and Shaw you get the one by that large ditch over there. This is how you score a good meal,” he said. 


Looking down at the sight of his rifle, he got ready to pull the old trigger to light the fuse when his buddies got into position.  As Daron sought out his mark, he looked at both Jack and Shaw.  He held up his fingers to signal the countdown.  3...2…


Suddenly the ground shook causing the deer to look up and scatter faster than Daron or the others could shoot.  Daron was too shocked to react as he felt the tremors grow into heavy and louder thumps.


“What the..?” Daron said, looking back at his buddies only for them to look equally confused and frightened. It didn’t take long before he began hearing noises nearby. 


A female but loud voice seemed to boom down from the sky above the treeline.  “Oh, Wow you are right! These are evergreens and they are abnormally tiny!” 


Daron looked around trying to see where that loud voice was coming from, but had a hard time due to all the enormously large evergreens blocking his view. Not a moment later, the ground shook again before two giant bare feet landed a few yards away from Daron. 


Shaw let out a worried and shaking voice, “Are… are you two… seeing what, i’m seeing?  Are those… giant piggy TOES?!”


Just as Daron was about to respond, the tree shielding them from the two huge legs started shaking back and forth before it was quickly lifted off the ground, causing Daron to fall down in shock. The three men couldn’t believe it as the ground gave in due to the tree being uprooted leaving a huge hole where it was once planted. 


Daron had to blink his eyes several times as he saw not only one but TWO giant girls around 100 feet tall, bigger than the trees in this forest! They both seemed to be fascinated and admiring the tree they just ripped out. One of them, a brunette, soon had her focus on him, locking her eyes on his stunned form.


“Oh my god..” she and Daron breathed simultaneously before the second, blonde, giantess was also alerted of his presence. 


Everyone was silent. 


That was until he heard his best buddies shout at the same time, “Run Daron!!”   Jack and Shaw were already stumbling over their feet and falling to the ground and running on all fours to escape, as they did everything they could to put as much distance between themselves and the humongous woman standing before them.


Daron was too shocked and mesmerized to even consider getting up.  He was too busy looking at the two goddesses observing him from the heavens.  


Finally one of the giantesses spoke, “Don’t hurt him” He heard one of the girls say as she leaned forward.  Her massive hand outstretched for him.  Daron still didn’t react, maybe because he figured it was pointless or maybe he thought it was a dream.  However, he was soon found in the hand of the Giantess as she picked him up.


“Don’t worry I just want to take a closer look,” he heard her say as she brought Daron toward her enormous face.  He was still trying to understand what he was looking at, as he glanced across the hulking size of this humanoid face.  The goddess smiled, “Gotcha.”

Chapter End Notes:
And so it begins :) thanks for reading! Until next time with finally some GTS content