- Text Size +

Excerpt from Book 1 of the Dawn of the Giantess Series (Internet Shopping)


This story contains shrunken man, shrunken woman, insertion, sexual play, public masturbation with tiny, shrunken man in bra


After a quick shower Katie unlocked her dorm room and entered, she kicked her flip-flops off and as she removed her dressing gown she felt a soothing warmth on the nape of her neck. She turned and squinted as the sun caught her in the eyes through the gap in the curtains.

Katie padded over to the curtains and swept them open, grinning as she squinted through the beautiful spring sunlight. She sat on the edge of the bed, naked, bathing and enjoying the moment. This was the first time since autumn that she had felt the warm rays of sunlight and she wanted to make the most of it. There was a pleasant warmth over her collar bone, breasts and stomach.

Katie glanced at her phone, her heart quickened as she realised that she was running late again. She made her way over to her cupboard and drawers and decided that she would wear a skirt today; it was spring after all and a pleasant day outside. It would be warm enough in the sunlight.

She didn’t own many skirts. Her preference had always been leggings or trousers, however today she felt a real spring spirit. She glanced over at Eve and Brad. They were both drying each other with a handkerchief that Katie had given them; they had finished bathing in their bowl. How weird that they had been the only thoughts to be able to release the sudden grip of passion that had overcome her earlier.

“I’m gonna miss you guys,” Katie purred towards them, they smiled back. Then a thought occurred to her, she didn’t have to leave them.

“Brad, why don’t you come with me?” She asked in sudden excitement, he nodded eagerly. She had a feeling that he had no idea what they were doing or where they were going, they just seemed to be happy to serve.

Katie stepped into her G-string and pulled on the skirt, then clipped on her bra and pulled on a low cut top, it was spring after all. After she had finished her makeup she picked up her shoulder bag and then approached Brad and Eve.

“Eve, I’m going to leave you here today, is that okay?” Eve nodded in response, looking mildly sad, “I’m leaving you food and water, make sure you keep eating and drinking. Perhaps get some exercise, but don’t leave this room, and stay out of the sun.” Eve nodded again, it was clear that she understood. Katie looked at Brad, he was watching expectantly.

“Okay Brad, off we go,” she laid the back of her hand flat on the desk next to him; he gave it a glance and then lightly jumped onto her palm. Katie grinned at the sensation of his weight on her hand. He sat down cross legged as she lifted him upwards, cupping her hand around him protectively. She brought him up to meet her face.

“Where can I put you that you would be safe?” She asked rhetorically, thinking through options. She looked down at her clothes, there were no pockets. Her shoulder bag was the only solution she could think of but then what if some idiot bumped into her and crushed him. She couldn’t take the chance.

Then a thought occurred to her, a safe location to put Brad would be inside her bra. She slid her other hand in between her left breast and the bra cup to check what it felt like, it wasn’t too tight but secure enough to hold him in place and there wasn’t a risk of him being crushed by someone.

She pulled her top and bra cup outwards with her thumb and lifted her palm, tilting it as a signal for him to get out. Brad leapt out willingly and landed on her breast with a gentle bounce, sliding down beside her nipple. The tickle of his movement sent a shiver of pleasure through her.

“Get yourself comfortable in there. Just give me a squeeze if you get uncomfortable,” she cooed down towards him then gently released the bra and the top. She could feel him shifting to get comfortable, after a few seconds he stopped. She lifted her shoulder bag and carefully nestled the strap between her breasts, bid Eve goodbye with a kiss and left the dorm room.

Outside she enjoyed the fresh spring breeze carrying the therapeutic scents of dozens of species of spring flowers. The birds were twittering away to each other and flitting between the trees and the ducks in the lake, that she passed, were cruising happily around on the water quacking to each other.

Everything felt right when the sun was out and a blue sky in spring, Katie felt even more elation today with every person she walked past, as she had a secret that no-one else knew, she had a tiny person in her bra cup.

It occasionally didn’t feel real and she wanted to reach up and check if he was there, but she knew that he was, if nothing else she could feel his warmth.

What excited her further was the number of looks that she was getting from men of various descriptions that passed by her from the opposite direction, or some that strode past her looked back to examine her front and from the looks on their faces they liked what they saw. It was amazing what a skirt and a low cut top could do for a woman’s self-esteem. She wanted to scold herself for the thought but in another way why should she care? That was a fact of nature.

She couldn’t help a slight smile as a group of rugby players passed her on the way to practice, whistling back at her and playfully jostling each other, like lion cubs, as if they were fighting for her honour.

She wondered what all of these people would think about the fact that she had a tiny person lying next to her breast.  She felt waves of pleasure course through her body, which occasionally caused her to stagger and lose her balance, depending on the intensity.

She focused her mind, trying to put the thoughts of sexual desire out of her mind and picked up her pace to her lecture.

She decided to enter from the top and back of the auditorium this time, she wasn’t as late as last time, the lecture was just about to start.

She found a spot at the back on a row of her own and settled down with her notepad and tablet. She glanced around she spotted the guy that had got her hot last time. He wasn’t that attractive, she concluded, perhaps it had been his height last time.

The first half of the lecture went quite well, but she couldn’t prevent her mind from drifting. The tall guy became more and more attractive, and then she started to think about the tiny Brad in her bra.

She finally decided to take him out and let him get some air, it was dark in the auditorium and all attention was focussed towards the front.

Her hand clasped around his tiny body, she had to gently peel him away from her breast. He was boiling hot, she might have to think of somewhere else to put him next time. She quickly lifted him towards her face to examine him, inside cupped hands, and check that he was okay. She squinted in the dim lighting and saw him smiling back at her, he was fine. She gave him a little smile in relief and then placed him on her lap.

For a few minutes, they played a game of him chasing her pen nib as she wrote notes; she had to stop herself from giggling out loud. Her chest heaved up and down as she quietly laughed.

Looking down at his tiny form, under her control, surrounded by all of her class mates turned Katie on even further. She bit her lip; she couldn’t repeat the episode she had before.

A mischievous thought came to her mind, but she didn’t have the courage to follow it through. She looked back up towards the lecturer, trying to concentrate on what they were being taught, but she couldn’t.

With her other hand she gently lifted Brad up from the notepad with thumb and forefinger and lowered him down towards the opening of her skirt. She looked up towards the lecture screen, pretending to concentrate, but her whole body was shuddering with anticipation. She was glad that she had worn the skirt.

Her hand reached her G-string and she let go of Brad. She hadn’t told him what she wanted from him but hoped that he would take the hint. She glanced around to check that nobody was looking at her, her breathing starting to grow heavy.

She waited a few seconds and then she twitched in surprise as she felt a tiny hand touch her skin next to the fabric of her G-String. She inhaled deeply as she could feel the fabric being peeled back from her labia, she could feel the material stretching, he must have been using quite a bit of his strength.

She smiled and opened her mouth, in a quiet gasp, then decided to assist him; her index finger hooked around the top of the G- String and pulled it in the same direction that he was pulling from. She lifted her bottom slightly as she pulled the G-String down a few inches, allowing some space for Brad to do his work.

She imagined him clambering through the fabric, the idea of her underwear being such a barrier to his diminished size served to turn her on even more. She lifted her hand out from under her skirt; she wanted to look as inconspicuous as possible. 

She caught her breath as she felt the tiny hands press against her labia, her eyelids fluttered slightly and she clenched her hands into fists, gripping her pen in her right hand, looking up towards the presentation but not absorbing any of the information.

Brad was doing an amazing job in the way that he was massaging her labia; it felt like he was using his whole body. Katie rested her left elbow on the arm rest of the chair and lifted her hand up to her mouth, as if she was supporting her chin, but bit down on her curled index finger. She could smell her own hormones on her hand and she imagined what Brad was experiencing down below and that thought turned her on even more.

Waves of pleasure coursed through her body as Brad relentlessly and dutifully continued his work. She was on the edge of orgasm; her pussy was thrusting gently towards the tiny body, but it wasn’t quite enough. Her pussy kept reaching out towards him, sucking at him, desperately trying to inhale something. It wanted to be penetrated.

Katie supressed a squeal as she felt one of Brad’s tiny arms reach inside her, the sensation was intense. She couldn’t wait any longer and couldn’t control herself. She lifted her right butt cheek and wedged the notepad and pen under it. Then she plunged her right hand under her skirt, quickly fingering her way through the tangle of underwear and reaching her pussy.

She didn’t want to be caught with her hand under her skirt, but she was desperately close to orgasm and she couldn’t restrain the urge. Instinctively she pressed her fingertips against Brad’s back forcing him against her labia, one of her fingers inadvertently slipping inside herself. Her vision burned with the intensity of the moment and she felt one of his legs enter her as well. She pressed her left hand harder against her mouth, supressing a moan.

She could feel Brad adjusting his position, using her finger to lift himself up and then the other leg entered. Katie’s whole body shuddered as she felt him slide inside her. She extracted her right hand from under her skirt and gripped the edge of the chair, lifting her hips towards the invisible hips of a normal sized man that was penetrating her.

Her back and neck seized up and locked, her head shook and her vision blurred as she could feel the tiny man massaging her g-spot from inside, he was amazingly good. She bit down on her hand to prevent herself from screaming out. She tried her best to keep her upper body from convulsing, which only caused her hips and abdominals to do even more of the work.

Her toes were curling in her shoes, her eyes were wrinkled up and she was no longer able to check if anyone was aware of her activities; she was completely lost in the sensation of the moment.

She gasped as the orgasm ploughed through her body, she jerked spasmodically a few times as it continued to surge through her like waves, it lasted for about ten seconds but she had lost track of time.

Finally she opened her eyes to check around her, the light of the presentation screen wobbling and dancing in her vision, but it was clear that nobody had noticed, the incessant monotone drone of the lecturer continued over the loud speakers.

She was covered with sweat and she readjusted her position on the seat, trying to calm her breathing. She could feel hot cum trickling down towards her arse crack and then she remembered that she still had a tiny man inside her.

She lowered her hand towards her pussy and plunged two fingers inside; she felt his tiny body almost immediately and was relieved to feel him grab hold of her fingers. She pulled the tiny man out and smiled to herself as she looked out towards the lecture screen.

She was holding a tiny man in her fingers surrounded by her course mates and he was covered in her cum and only she knew the secret.

She sat back into her seat feeling very content indeed.

*

 

Katie left the auditorium five minutes before the end of the lecture before anyone else had the opportunity to leave. She didn’t want to bump into anyone; she just wanted to get back to her dorm room and clean herself and Brad.

She decided to take a short cut across the grass between the biology building and the library and then down the alley between the library and the Students Union. She stepped from the grass to the concrete paving and turned the corner to the alleyway. The elevations of the union building were brickwork and the metal cladding to the library, the only windows in the alleyway were frosted.

There were two women talking at the end of the alley, she paused and considered going round the other way, but then decided to continue, she just wanted to get home.

She looked at the concrete pavers, clutching her notebooks to her chest as she continued down the alley. She reached halfway and the faint voices grew louder. She stopped dead in her tracks as she heard one of the voices drift over to her. It was Lisa and the other voice appeared to be Chantelle, one of her lackeys.

They were wearing their sportsgear and had their hockey sticks, they must have returned from the try outs.  

She lowered her head as she abruptly executed an about turn and started back as quickly as she could down the way she had come.

“Hey!” She heard a voice shout after her. She ignored it and continued walking with her head down.

“Hey dyke!” the other voice shouted. She accelerated her walk until she was almost jogging. The sound of running footsteps behind her forced hairs to stand up all over her neck and back.

“Hey!” the voice was much closer now.

“Leave me alone!” Katie shouted over her shoulder and broke out into a run. She was close to reaching the end of the alley when something hit her head. It was such a sudden shock that it caused her to stumble and lose balance.

All she could think of was hurting Brad. She desperately tried to break her fall. Her hands and arms reached out in front of her instinctively and she felt her palms absorb most of the impact as the concrete ripped at her skin, she felt the burn. She managed to half turn her body so that her chest didn’t fall on the ground.

She allowed the momentum to wear off and quickly checked that Brad was still okay with one of her hands. He was still moving in her bra cup.

A shadow loomed over her.

“Playing with yourself again, you dirty bitch?” Lisa shouted down at her. Katie looked up at her; the woman was standing with her hands on her hips, a vicious smile on her face.

“What the hell are you doing?” Katie shouted back. Lisa appeared slightly taken aback but instantly recovered from Katie’s lashing out. She gave Katie a solid kick towards the ribs.

The kick would have winded her had she not braced herself against the impact; she was so used to Lisa’s tactics. She was terrified of Brad getting hurt or killed. It gave her strength. Her ribs aching from the kick, she pushed herself off the floor and swung her shoulder bag at Lisa’s face.

Lisa swiped at the bag, knocking it back, but she wasn’t expecting Katie’s right hand which landed right between Lisa’s nose and eye.

Katie was amazed at how easily the punch had connected and the apparent force of the strike as Lisa fell backwards, hitting her head against the brick wall.

Katie’s momentum continued and she bounced off the wall herself.

“I saw that!” Chantelle screamed at her. “That’s assault!”


Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess