- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Dani invited the girls to her house for a girl’s night, and Stephen was going to be part of their plans for the night. Tippy already knew her ex-boyfriend was tiny as she was the one who had shrunk him before Dani took him and ate him before he became her son after Reuben and her had sex with their friends going on his penis then inside her as they both came, him being the only one to come out of her vagina alive after she peed them all out.

Their other friends, Aimee and Kathleen, however, had no idea what had happened to Stephen. Dani was hopeful they would be down for what could be a hot, fun night. Unfortunately, Kat couldn’t make it, so it was only going to be Aimee, Tippy and Dani, the three biggest girls in the group.

Tippy arrived first and knew exactly where her tiny ex-boyfriend was. He had talked to her about how much he loved Dani’s boobs, so she knew immediately he was inbetween her cleavage. After she greeted Dani, she began to push Dani’s boobs together, squishing Stephen between the two gigantic boobs. Dani laughed out loud as Tippy pushed her boobs together.

“Can I see him?” Tippy asked. Dani nodded, then took her shirt off, revelaing the big boobs in her small bra. Stephen was there right between her cleavage.

“Aunt Tippy wants to play,” Dani told Stephen, taking him out of her bra. She then handed him to Tippy, who smiled evilly at him.

“Look how small you’ve gotten!” she exclaimed. She then placed Stephen on a chair, pulled her pants and underwear off, and slowly brought her butt down on him. She rubbed her buttcheeks on him. “He loves it,” Tippy told Dani and the two giantesses laughed.

Stephen remembered seeing his giantess ex-girlfriend’s butt coming down on him. It was like two moons getting closer and closer until they came down on top of him. He hated to admit it, but he missed feeling her fleshy cheeks on his tiny body, especially his uncovered face. Tippy must have known, too, because she felt his boner poking her butt.

“He’s horny oh my god!” she said, laughing harder. “I can feel his boner poking my butt.” She continued to rub her huge butt on the tiny man. A few seconds later, a loud noise came from her butt as she let out a big fart on him. That made her laugh even more.

Dani didn’t seem to care that her new son had been farted on. In fact, she thought it was hilarious.

“Oh, no! Poor Stephen!” she exclaimed, laughing along with Tippy. Tippy then stood up and began to walk around, her buttcheeks bouncing as she did.

Stephen was beginning to feel sick from the smell of the fart and the movement of Tippy’s buttcheeks. He wanted to just be put down and given a moment to relax. As Tippy walked around, making Stephen go up and down on her buttcheek, a knock came to the door. Aimee then walked into the room.

“What’s going on?” she asked, closing the door behind her. She was shocked when she saw Dani shirtless and Tippy not having any pants or underwear on.

“What the fuck?” she exclaimed.

“Wait! Aimee! We have something to show you!” Dani said. “Sangtip?” Tippy then peeled me off her buttcheek and showed me to Aimee.

“Is that…Stephen? How did he get so tiny?” she asked.

“I shrunk him after we shrunk Anthony and Meron. He used to be like my little sex slave. I put him in a thong and farted on him and pooped on him. Then I gave him to Dani and she ate him.”

“I also came on him while Reuben and I had sex. So technically, I’m his mommy now. I’ve been keeping him in my cleavage,” Dani added. Hearing what the girls did to Stephen turned Aimee on. It reminded her of what she had done with Meron after Tippy pooped him out after eating him in a cheesesteak.

“Can I do something with him? This sounds so hot, I can’t pass up any opportunity,” she said.

“You can do whatever you’d like with him. Just don’t kill him because that’s still my little baby,” Dani answered. Aimee then put her hands out and Tippy let Stephen roll into her palms. Aimee felt herself becoming wet from seeing Stephen so tiny.

“You don’t deserve what I’m going to do to you,” she told the tiny, and all three giantesses were now laughing. Stephen felt hopeless. He was going to be tortured, that much he knew. The worst part was that no one was going to help him, not even his mommy, Dani.

Aimee simply put Stephen on the ground and stepped over to him, the ground shaking to him as she did. She towered over him as if she were One World Trade Center. “I can’t get over how big I am compared to him!” she said, giggling. “I could literally just step on him and crush him with my toe.” She then raised her foot over him, which scared him. He didn’t want to be stepped on by Aimee.

As she towered over him, however, he realized how thick she really was. She had the second biggest boobs of all the girls and had thighs as thick as Dani and Tippy. She was perfect from the first day he had met her, when she wore zebra shorts that made her butt look big.

“I don’t want any blood stain on my sock, though,” she said, placing her foot back down. “Besides, I have something else in store for you.” She picked him up and placed him on the chair that Tippy had used to sit on him. Aimee then walked over to him, turned around and slowly began to pull her pants and underwear down.

“I need a comfy seat,” she said, laughing evilly. The other girls laughed too as Aimee brought her naked butt down on top of Stephen. Her butt was just slightly smaller than Tippy’s, but it was still big enough to squish him entirely.

“Wow, he really is comfortable to sit on,” she said, rubbing her butt on him. “I hope you like that, Stephen. I’m loving it.” When Aimee stood up and turned around, she noticed that Stephen was no longer on the chair.

“He’s stuck to my butt!” she said, laughing.

“Such a big butt, too,” Tippy said, smacking Aimee’s buttcheek and Stephen.

“Don’t hit him, Tippy!” Aimee said. “That might hurt him.”

“He’s fine. You know what he really likes? Going for a ride. Walk around.”

Aimee began walking around. Stephen loved Tippy’s butt and how it moved up and down as she walked, but Aimee’s butt was much more special. As she walked, her buttcheeks didn’t just go up and down – they jiggled. It reminded Stephen of the song Waves by Mr. Probz. He also loved hearing the booming sounds as she took step after step.

“Oh, my God, Aimee. Your butt is so big, it jiggles when you walk,” Dani said. That made Aimee laugh. Tippy had an idea now, and she knew that Stephen would love it, too.

“You know what’s better than one butt? Two butts,” she said. “Can you lay on the bed, Aimee? On your stomach, so your butt is up.” Aimee lay down on the bed, on her stomach so her butt was in the air. Tippy then overshadowed Aimee’s butt with her own. Stephen was looking straight up at two mountains. A second later, they came down on top of him.

Tippy sat on Aimee’s butt, squishing Stephen between the two biggest butts in the group. “Aimee, why is your butt so comfy?” she started rubbing her butt on Aimee’s.

“Tippy! You’re hurting me!” Aimee said, but she was also laughing at the same time. Tippy laughed as she rubbed her butt against Aimee’s. When she got up, Stephen was now stuck to her butt. She peeled him off and told Aimee to sit up and hold out her finger.

Aimee did as she was told, now having the tiny man on her finger. “Did you like being squished by my butt?” she asked, chuckling.

“Aimee. I need you to stick him in my butthole,” Tippy said. Stephen felt his heart drop. Why was she asking Aimee to stick him in her butthole? She answered his question without him even saying anything.

“I have to fart and want to fart on him like I did before,” she said. Aimee’s vagina quivered. She was turned on by the thought of Stephen in Tippy’s butthole.

“How do you want to do it?” Aimee asked. Tippy tapped her arm, motioning her to get off the bed. Aimee stood up and Tippy bent over, allowing her butt to stick out. Everyone could also see her vagina between her thighs. That gave Aimee an idea.

She slowly began bringing the finger to Tippy. “Are you ready to go in?” Aimee asked Stephen. He was getting more and more scared as he got closer to Tippy’s butt. She then grabbed the inside of her buttcheek and pulled, showing her anus. “Put him in me,” she said.

Aimee then stuck her finger into Tippy’s vagina. That caught her off guard, but she was wet enough where Aimee’s finger entered easily. Tippy started moaning.

“God, that feels so good,” she said. Stephen was being crushed by Tippy’s vaginal walls now, but Aimee pulled out fast enough where he didn’t get stuck in there.

“Sorry. That looked too hot for me not to go in. Plus now he’s covered in cum and will be easier to slip into your butthole,” Aimee said. She then shoved her finger deep into Tippy’s butthole. Tippy moaned and groaned as Aimee twisted her finger, finally pulling out. Stephen was now lodged inside Tippy’s butthole and Aimee waited for the big fart.

Tippy kept pushing, trying to fart, but nothing was coming out. She even shook her butt, making her cheeks clap, but still she was having no luck.

“I can’t fart anymore,” Tippy said. Aimee had a smirk on her face now.

“We can fix that,” she said. She then grabbed Tippy’s buttcheeks and began swaying them back and forth. “Come on out, Mr. Fart. Make Stephen gag on that stinky fart inside this big butt.” Aimee also smacked Tippy butt a few times and also clapped her cheeks, pushing them apart and then together.

As she did that, she then came up with another idea. She opened Tippy’s buttcheeks and put her face inbetween them, sticking her tongue out. She began to lick Tippy’s butthole, her tongue going up and down on it.

“Push, Tippy. Push it out,” she said. Tippy tried to force anything out. It wasn’t until a minute or so later that her butt exploded. It was such a big fart, Stephen went flying out of her butt and Aimee caught him with her hand. She then put him down on the bed. Tippy had sighed a big sigh of relief after farting on Stephen and the other two girls started laughing.

“Hey, Dani. Guess what Stephen told me?” Tippy then asked, standing up now. “He told me he had a dream that you sat on his face.” Dani turned to Stephen, her giant FUPA right in front of him, blocking the light like a cloud blocking the sun.

“Really?” she asked, her voice booming. “You had a dream I sat on your face? Okay. I’ll sit on your face.” She began to laugh evilly as she turned around and began to bring her butt towards Stephen.

Dani didn’t have a big butt – all her fat was in her boobs, belly and thighs. That made her butt hard as she sat on her son. She didn’t rub it on him or anything. She just sat on him and laughed. She got up a minute later, and Stephen was still on the bed, laying flat on his back.

Tippy then quickly grabbed him and brought him over to Aimee’s butthole, shoving him deep inside. Aimee was caught off guard, but she laughed as Tippy shoved her finger and Stephen in her butthole.

“Tippy! Oh my God!” Aimee squealed.

“What happened?” Dani asked.

“She put Stephen in my butthole!” Aimee answered. Her stomach then churned. “Oh, God. I have to poop him out.” Tippy then lay down on her back.

“Poop in my mouth,” Tippy said. “I’ll lick your butthole as he comes out and catch him in my mouth.” Aimee hesitated at first, but she needed to get him out, so she decided to do it.

Aimee stood over Tippy’s mouth and squatted down.

“Come on out, Stephen,” Aimee said, and she started grunting as she relaxed her butthole.

Inside Aimee’s butthole, Stephen saw a small light to his right and knew that he needed to get out of there before Aimee had to poop. He had dreamed of coming out of Aimee’s butthole since the day he met her and saw her butt in those zebra jeans, but he never imagined it’d be like this.

Aimee squatted down lower and lower until Tippy was able to start licking her butthole. That blocked the light Stephen saw. As Aimee relaxed her butthole more, he saw Tippy’s mouth and was scared. He knew she wouldn’t hesitate to eat him and that’s not what he wanted to happen.

Short after, Stephen felt something hit him. It smelled so bad, he almost threw up. It was a big turd, ready to come out of Aimee’s butt. Stephen screamed as the turd pushed closer and closer to Aimee’s butthole, which meant he was closer to Tippy’s mouth.

At the last second, as Aimee began to crown, she yelped and then ran out of the room, straight into the bathroom. She couldn’t go along with Tippy’s plan, after all. It just didn’t feel right.

The girls joined her in the bathroom, Tippy locking the door behind her. Aimee then pushed until the girls heard a large splash. That made them laugh as Aimee sighed.

Stephen fell out of Aimee’s butthole before the turd and plummeted into the cold toilet water below. He then looked up to see Aimee’s giantess butt covering the entire toilet seat. Her anus continued to pucker as she pushed the turd out. Eventually, the six-inch piece of poop fell out of her butt and splashed into the water. It didn’t hit Stephen directly, but the water did splash on him.

“That feels so much better,” Aimee said. She then wiped her butt and placed the paper in a trash can. The light became brighter as Aimee sat off the toilet. All three girls looked at the tiny man in the toilet, swimming around the coiled piece of poop that just came out of Aimee’s butt.

“I can’t believe he came out of my butt!” Aimee said. “Should I flush him?”

“Don’t flush my little baby,” Dani said. “Get him out of there.”

“Not just yet,” Tippy said. She then sat on the toilet, her butt being so big, there was no light left in the toilet bowl. She let out another big fart that made Stephen’s ears hurt. She then began pooping, the poop hitting him and making him sink into the water.

After she was done, Stephen thought his torture of these giantess women pooping on him was over. Dani, his mommy, would never poop on him – right? Wrong.

“Your turn,” Tippy said to her after she got up. Dani then took her pants and underwear off, completely naked now, and sat on the toilet.

“I’m sorry, my baby boy, but this will prove to you that girls do poop!” she said. Her fiancee’s brother Christian always joked about how women didn’t poop. Stephen has already seen that they do. Two women with the biggest butts just dropped deuces on him. Now it was his mommy’s turn.

Dani’s pieces of poop came out in little turds, but shot out like a cannon, some hitting Stephen directly. “I hope you enjoyed that,” Dani said into the toilet when she was done pooping. She let a fart out before getting up, saying “excuse me” before standing up.

Stephen was now surrounded by poop and was gagging on the smell. “Please get me out of here!” he called to his three giantess masters. Dani got a fish net and got him out, washing him in the sink.

Aimee was completely turned on now. She had been so wet, she was afraid she may begin to drip cum on the floor. She was in dire need of releasing sexual tension.

“God, I am so horny,” she let it be known.

“I’m horny, too,” Tippy added. Having dominated her ex-boyfriend was so hot to her. Now, like Aimee, her vagina was wet. How could they both get their rocks off? That’s when they both looked at Stephen, who stood on the sink.

“Dani…” Tippy started. Dani already knew what the girls were thinking. She nodded. Tippy then grabbed Stephen and the three women went back into Dani’s room, locking the door behind them.

“You ready, baby?” Tippy asked Aimee.

“Give it to me,” Aimee said seductively. She then lay down on the bed and opened her legs, rubbing her vagina and moaning. Tippy was getting hornier watching Aimee touch herself. She then got closer to Aimee, bringing Stephen towards her vagina. Aimee opened her lips and Tippy stuck Stephen’s torso into Aimee’s vagina, his legs kicking as Aimee moaned and her vaginal walls squeezed around him.

Tippy then jumped on the bed and began scissoring Aimee, Stephen’s legs now inside of her vagina. The girls moaned as Stephen moved all around inside of them. He was going blind inside Aimee’s vagina, her juices stinging his eyes.

It was pure joy for not just the two giantess women scissoring with a tiny man in their vaginas, but the giantess who technically gave birth to him when her and Reuben had sex and came with him inside her. She had her phone out, the camera facing on the two vaginas and the little bit of Stephen that could be seen.

A couple minutes later, Stephen got the blast of his life. Both Aimee and Tippy came, soaking him in cum. Both girls lay there for another minute, catching their breath. Aimee got up, wiping her cum-covered vagina with her hand. She then looked over to Tippy, who was still breathing heavily. She then saw Stephen hanging motionless, his legs still inside her vagina. Aimee smirked as she had another idea.

She lay on her stomach, bringing her face towards Tippy’s vagina. She then opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out, and licked Tippy’s vagina, Stephen slipping out and on to her tongue. Aimee then crawled over Tippy, positioning herself on top of her. She then leaned down and began to kiss her. Tippy began kissing her back, and Aimee slipped her tongue into Tippy’s mouth. Stephen fell into Tippy’s mouth, and the girls began to French kiss, Stephen now inbetween their tongues.

They passionately kissed with their tongues for another two minutes before Aimee got up. Stephen was now in her mouth, but she had yet another idea on where he should go next. She lowered herself to Tippy’s bellybutton and spit Stephen into it.

Stephen fell from Aimee’s mouth and into Tippy’s deep, cavernous bellybutton. He was stuck now, unable to move his arms or legs. Tippy’s belly then grumbled, scaring him. It sounded like a building was collapsing.

“It’s like you’re pregnant with him now,” Aimee said. “He just came out of your vagina, but now it’s like a reverse pregnancy.” Tippy grabbed the bottom of her belly, jiggling it.

“Can’t wait to have a baby,” she said, and the two girls laughed. Tippy then realized that he had just come out of Aimee’s vagina, as well. That meant that she could pretend to be pregnant with her. Tippy stood up and stuck her finger in her belly button, pulling Stephen out. She then sat him on the base of her bellybutton and stood up.

“He came out of your vagina, too. So, you can pretend you’re pregnant with him, too,” she said, chuckling. Tippy then grabbed her belly and walked over to Aimee, who grabbed her belly, too. The girls pushed their bellies together, squishing Stephen between them.

As scared as he was being used in any way the giantesses wanted, he was also turned on being squished between two big bellies. He loved it. Dani also got in on the belly squishing as she pushed her huge belly against both Tippy’s and Aimee’s.

The belly play ended the night. Both Tippy and Aimee were sad to go, but Dani was happy to finally be alone with her son again. Once the girls were gone, Dani put Stephen inside of her bellybutton, where he stuck halfway out.

“Tippy and Aimee can say they were pregnant with you all they want, but I’m truly your only mommy,” she said, poking her tiny son inside her bellybutton. “You actually came out of my vagina, after all.”