[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Tom and Alice are an omnipotent power couple that chronicle their erotic adventures across the multiverse from each of their own, distinct points of view. With nothing and no-one to stop them from doing whatever they please their games become increasingly complex and elaborate as they struggle to stave off the boredom of living in a multiverse that bends to their every whim…


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Giant, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Tera (101 mi and up), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6550 Read: 23543
Published: November 30 2021 Updated: December 31 2021
Story Notes:

It’s been four years, but I have finally created a sequel to Game of Sizes, featuring its two protagonists, Tom and Alice! As noted in the first Game of Sizes, Tom and Alice are an omnipotent power couple that chronicle their erotic adventures across the multiverse from each of their own, distinct points of view. With nothing and no-one to stop them from doing whatever they please their games become increasingly complex and elaborate as they struggle to stave off the boredom of living in a multiverse that bends to their every whim…

For more background you can read the original:

https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6630

1. Chapter 1: War Games by Herocity [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1347 words)
Introduction to the story from the perspective of The Husband, Tom.

2. Chapter 2: A Goddess’s Game by Herocity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1216 words)

Alice flirts with her enemy admiral, by flaunting her overwhelming size and then recruiting herself a playmate.

3. Chapter 3: A New Player by Herocity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1009 words)

Tom tries to please Alice with the might of his naval arsenal, it fails with a whimper. Then a real woman shows him how it is done...

4. Chapter 4: Domination Victory by Herocity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1196 words)

Tom now imposes his surrender terms on Alice, but will she fight back when he alters the deal?

5. Chapter 5: Endgame by Herocity [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1782 words)

Slightly longer chapter. The charade comes to an end. Tom and Alice reunite with each other and make big, beautiful love (which the planet pays for). Warning: This chapter contains sex, profanity and astrophysics!