- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It’s been four years, but I have finally created a sequel to Game of Sizes, featuring its two protagonists, Tom and Alice! As noted in the first Game of Sizes, Tom and Alice are an omnipotent power couple that chronicle their erotic adventures across the multiverse from each of their own, distinct points of view. With nothing and no-one to stop them from doing whatever they please their games become increasingly complex and elaborate as they struggle to stave off the boredom of living in a multiverse that bends to their every whim…

For more background you can read the original:

https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6630

Author's Chapter Notes:
Introduction to the story from the perspective of The Husband, Tom.
The Husband

“Admiral, the opposing fleet is within engagement range. Shall I give the order?” the captain asked me as he showed on the big screen in front of me the red markers that specified the position of every enemy ship within range of our reconnaissance aircraft.

I smiled as I watched the slow moving dots approaching mine, over the past 3 hours the number of red dots had become far fewer. I stood up from my command chair and waved my hand dismissively “Negative, we have decimated much of their fleet. We can give the opposing admiral a chance to surrender peacefully. Put me in contact” I ordered as the captain saluted and got to work.

I waited a few minutes as I switched through the various camera feeds. The fleet I commanded had been in combat for 2 days now; we had lost one carrier, many battleships, frigates and countless other smaller ships. Yet that did not compare to the destruction wrought against the enemy fleet. The admiral had lost 90% of their fleet now. The remaining 10% I would finish off in half a day, at most.

As I prepared my speech for the opposing admiral the captain came back into view “She is on screen now” he said as I switched to the satellite feed. On the big screen in front of me stood a white skinned, red haired woman with deep blue eyes. She wore a similar uniform to mine, one that while modest still could not conceal her large breasts and her shapely, trim figure. She waited for me to speak, glancing only briefly to her side.

“Admiral Alice of the Unified Navy as Admiral of the Amalgamated Navy I must present to you the ultimatum which commands you to surrender to us as soon as possible. We have destroyed most of your fleet and within the next few hours will have the capability to annihilate the rest of your forces. To save the lives of your remaining forces I implore you to lay down your arms and put your ships and personnel in our custody as Prisoners of War” I said as her face broke out into a smirk.

“Is that right Admiral Tom, you’ve defeated me have you?” she replied as another woman approached her with a piece of paper which the Admiral took in her hand and briefly skimmed. “I see” the Admiral said simply. She then grabbed the insignia that was pinned to her uniform, took it off and pushed it close to the screen so I could get a close look. She then tossed it aside. She then took off her hat, threw it aside and untied her hair, letting it loose until it touched the bottom of her neck.

“You win the conventional side of the battle, Admiral Tom. I have nowhere near enough forces to defeat you. I guess now I will have to win with…unconventional measures” she replied, clacking her tongue. “Do you surrender, Admiral?” I asked. She only smiled smugly and switched the camera off.

I called my captain over “Yes sir?” he asked. “Get me reconnaissance over the enemy Admiral’s Flagship. She is up to something” I said as he saluted “Right away sir!” I then waited a few minutes. “Admiral, there is something I think you should see” the captain told me as he rushed up to my chair. “Go ahead” I said as I watched one of our drones fly over the main battleship of the Admiral. The screen then focused and magnified a video of the Admiral below.

She no longer wore her uniform, in fact she wore nothing at all save for a blue bikini outfit. “Keep an eye on her” I said, staring at the image as she looked up the drone, winked and then jumped off the side of the Battleship.

“Negative, Admiral. She went underwater and can’t be tracked anymore. Our other drones are coming under heavy anti-aircraft fire” the captain replied. “Disappointing. Our enemy sure did pick a good looking Admiral. I’ll bet she is hitched to a very happy man” I said, smiling as I cycled through the footage they found of the Admiral in her varying stages of undress as she changed into her bikini.

I stood up and straightened out my uniform. “Scatter our fleet outwards. Chase down the remaining stragglers and prepare a blockade of the Unified Nation ports” I said. I left the bridge and started to stroll across the deck of my ship, listening to the sounds of planes flying overhead and of distant naval guns raining long range fire on the opposing fleet.

As I reached the front of the ship my captain approached me once again. “Sir! We have a…situation” he said. “What kind of situation?” I growled as I followed him back inside the bridge. He showed me footage of what my outer fleet’s drones could see. The visuals of the once blue sky were replaced by something that looked pink and white.

“Captain, what am I looking at?” I asked. “I…I Don’t know, sir. All we know is that same visual seems to be on the horizon on all of our sides, our left, our right, behind us and for a considerable distance ahead of us and the enemy fleet” he said, fear starting to dwell on him.

I gave a thoughtful hum and asked what the distance was “Between the left and right about thirty miles and between the front and back maybe forty miles?” he said, his voice trembling.

“Thank you, Captain” I said calmly as I started to feel the floor underneath us rumble. I saw the ocean outside turn from calm waters to huge waves that washed over the deck of even our tall vessel. Yet the sky directly above us had no storm clouds at all. “Brace yourselves!” I grunted as I held on tightly to a handhold on the wall.

The shaking and tidal waves outside didn’t stop as I held on for dear life. Other than the shaking I felt a distinct sense that we were being lifted upwards, almost as if our entire fleet, while still in the ocean was being raised into the sky. When the shaking stopped I looked at the floor and noticed that some of the crew had been knocked unconscious.

“Damage Report!” I barked, I then walked outside the bridge and looked up at the sky. A shadow now hung over all of us. Above us was an enormous pair of blue eyes focused directly on us. Framing the godlike eyes above us were two vast strands of red hair that I followed with my eyes downwards to look at the rest of what could only be the colossal face of a similarly gigantic woman above us. She had a smirk on her face that easily exceeded in size the diameter to which our entire fleet had spread out. If she wanted to, that mouth of hers could have easily swallowed all of us, including the enemy fleet, whole.

“Oh my God! The Enemy Admiral has our entire fleet in her palm!” the captain cried out beside me. I turned to glance at him. He had wet himself in terror on seeing the giantess above us and the dawning realisation that she captured our entire fleet (and her own) in the palm of her hand. “Get back inside” I told him quickly. “This isn’t over yet. Tell our fleet to hold their fire, immediately” I said as he scurried off.

Alone on the deck I looked back up at the Goddess that held us captive. “Admiral Alice, how nice to see you again. I think that you’ve become a little bit taller since I last met you, though it is difficult to tell. I have commanded my men to cease fire upon your fleet now. My earlier offer of surrender is still open” I said at the eyes in the sky, as if nothing important had changed.

Her laughter literally deafened half of the men under my command.