- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Slightly longer chapter. The charade comes to an end. Tom and Alice reunite with each other and make big, beautiful love (which the planet pays for). Warning: This chapter contains sex, profanity and astrophysics!

I looked up at the sky or rather the depths of space and saw the face of Alice, a face bigger than the entire planet I stood on. “I think now Tom, it is time to admit the truth” Goddess Alice said as she opened her mouth, her tongue snaked out, colliding with the planet and creating a bright flash as its movement vaporised billions of tons of the planet’s regolith. Her tongue then retreated back into her mouth as she remarked “What a tasty little planet”.

She then continued “You see Tom; you look just like my husband. You have the same Green Eyes, short black hair and the well-built, tanned body”. I put my hands on my hips “A strange coincidence, Alice. Come to think of it you also appear to resemble my own wife. Not only do you look like her but you seem to be just like her: an all-powerful Goddess that can make a planet fit in her mouth on a whim. What kind of man would be worthy of being your husband given your vast abilities?” I asked.

“The one who would be my husband would also have to be a God of comparable power, one that would delight in feeding his wife planets like this as if they were grapes, making love to her as she devoured the homes of billions and yet at the same time-” she paused for a moment.

“-Could stop his Goddess wife from biting this very planet in half if he chose” Alice said as a grin crept up her face. She opened her mouth, that maw ready to stand the entire planet into the vast depths of her body. “No longer going to bother defending your precious Unified Nation as you swallow the planet it is on?” I sneered.

Indifferent to my response, her mouth approached closer to the planet. Her vast lips floated towards me, moving to the other side of the world I stood on. Her lips then enclosed the whole planet and plunged it into complete darkness. “Any last words before I bite and then swallow you and this whole planet?” Alice taunted without moving her mouth.

Deciding that it was now or never I then imagined myself the same size as the Goddess Alice, looking into those deep blue eyes of hers. A moment later I found myself no longer standing on the planet, but in the depths of space staring into the deep blue eyes of my wife. I reached out and grasped both of her shoulders; I reached mouth into hers and kissed her with my tongue, pulling a tiny ball from her mouth and into mine.

I pulled away from her and she smiled. “I love you, Alice” I said. “I love you to Tom, my one and only Lord and God” she replied, reaching out her left hand to stroke my naked chest. Her other hand grasped my cock, which she then began to gently stroke. She moved her face close to mine and kissed me, her tongue doing battle with mine as we fought for control over the tiny ball in my mouth, a battle that ended with her victory as she plucked it from my mouth with her left hand.

She looked at the tiny planet we once did battle on with a look of contempt “So my dear Admiral Tom, do you still wish to defend the Amalgamated Republic from its complete destruction at the hands of this Goddess?” I reached out with my hands and grabbed both of her tits. I pulled my face close to her right ear and whispered “Fuck the Amalgamated Republic, fuck the Unified Nation, fuck their stupid fucking navies and fuck the puny planet they called home. I haven’t been fucked for a whole fucking month, fuck me my Goddess” I said. Alice held the planet up to her lips and whispered loudly “In case you didn’t understand what he meant, he was trying to say: You’re all fucked!” she then laughed, pushing her lower half towards me. Inside of my mind Alice broadcast an image of the planet itself being teleported inside of her pussy from the perspective of the few surviving inhabitants as they helplessly watched a more than planet sized cock approach them.

My perspective shifted back as I locked eyes with my wife, holding her tight as we fucked each other in the void of space, sandwiching the whole planet between us as we screamed out in mutual pleasure, egging each other on to go faster, our voices propagating into the void as gravitational waves that would obliterate stars even light years away. Minutes later we both grew to several times the size of the Sun and simultaneously orgasmed over and over again for over a minute, obliterating whatever remained of the planet into dust.

“Welcome back to the world of Godhood, Tom. I missed you” my wife said in the afterglow as we floated around the inner system. “I missed you too honey, I suppose our next war game should involve duelling air forces, what do you think?” I asked, softly stroking her nipples lazily. She hummed in ascent “We’ll need a new planet” she said as we both laughed.

“I think we know someone who can help us with that” I said. Alice turned to me and with a wave of her hand a naked, doll sized Mio appeared in front of us. Mio looked surprised for a brief moment before she regained her composure. She then bowed towards me and then did the same for my wife.

“Well done Mio, you did a good job today” my wife told her. She replied with “Thank you, Goddess Alice. I live to serve you and Almighty Tom”. My wife raised one of her fingers and created a blue portal in the void of space. “I have a task for you, Mio. My husband and I require a new planet similar to this. Find one and prepare it just like you did for this planet last month. Two factions, industrialised, centralised military command but this time we want an emphasis on aerial and low-orbit combat rather than naval combat. You have both the ability and our leave to subjugate the natives as necessary” she instructed Mio. She bowed “As my Goddess commands it, you shall have it” she begun to float towards the portal.

I then called out to Mio just before she entered the portal “And when you do find for us a new world, make sure you give the sides involved some better names than ‘Unified’ or ‘Amalgamated’”. Mio bowed towards me and said “Yes, Almighty Tom”. Mio then disappeared in the portal, which my wife then closed an instant later with a casual flick of her fingers.

After a few seconds of floating in the void silently I said “Time to head home”, pointing a finger to create a glowing blue portal large enough to fit us both. “I think a souvenir is warranted after all the time we spent here” Alice said as she snapped her fingers unnecessarily. In her left hand an apple sized object appeared, it glowed bright yellow. The total diameter of it was just over 600,000 miles. She held out the tiny star to my eyes and smirked as I watched the star begin to shrink in size. A moment later I smirked in acknowledgement as I realised she was not shrinking the star but compressing it!

As the star contracted in size and yet retained the same mass the colour of its light began to shift from yellow to blue and then to white as the surface temperature surged and the fusion reaction accelerated from the increased pressure. At this point, if she let go of the star it would have exploded with the force of a supernova from a runaway fusion reaction.

She held the star there for a few moments, admiring the pretty glow it created. At this point I wondered if she would stop here and add this star to her collection, but then I sensed the gravity that was crushing the star increase further, the fusion process accelerating again as the core and outer layers began to fuse progressively into Oxygen, Neon and then Iron.

With the rapid transmutation of the star’s fuel into iron, the fusion process stopped completely and now there were no more forces left inside the star pushing it outwards, if Alice decided to let it go now the star would continue to collapse on its own accord from its own gravity. But even as the star began to darken she continued to relentlessly press down on it, accelerating the collapse. When the star stopped contracting at the size of an M&M she curled her fingers and brought it close to one of her eyes, inspecting the candy sized star.

She pinched it between two of her fingers, increasing the gravity pressing down on it yet again. The mass of the star now became pure neutronium as the electrons orbiting each atom were squished into the protons inside of each atom. This ball of neutronium spun hundreds of times a second as my wife decided to preserve its original angular momentum.

I then detected the gravity field between her fingers increase in power by several orders of magnitude again. In nearly an instant afterwards the star reached its two mile Schwarzschild Radius and was spinning at near light speed. “Done” she muttered approvingly, the star between her fingers no longer visible.

“Adding another Black Hole for your necklace?” I asked; she nodded and begun to shrink herself down. I followed a moment later as we shrank ourselves down to a height of just over 100 miles each. My wife then made a necklace of Black Holes appear on her neck, each of them pierced in their centres by the infinitely strong and intricately decorated gold chain they were attached to. She pinched the newly crushed star between her fingers and added it to the dozens of others she had collected in the past few years as trophies of our conquests.

“Let’s go” she said, flying into the portal. I turned around to take one last look at the universe around me. I raised one of my hands and curled it into a fist, setting off a shockwave powerful enough to annihilate everything larger than an atom in the entire universe, but limiting that wave to the speed of light so that the final destruction of the entire universe would be delayed for billions of years. I then flew into the portal, glad to be reunited with the love of my life.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter may take a little while as I still need to write it! But the perspective will definitely switch to that of Alice now.