- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom now imposes his surrender terms on Alice, but will she fight back when he alters the deal?

Neither Alice nor Mio struggled when I grabbed both of them and lifted them to my face. I let the force of my breath ruffle of the hair of both women as I took a few steps forward. I then looked down at the ground below me. The sight of sprawling green plains of an entire continent and the white wisps of clouds over the land and the curving ocean reminded me that I was now thousands of miles tall, on a planet that was now almost too small for me.

I uncurled my hand and let Alice and Mio sit on my palm. I then adjusted my Admiral’s hat with my other hand and cleared my throat “As the Admiral of the Amalgamated Navy I hereby demand the complete and total unconditional surrender of the Unified Navy and the Unified Nation. With the terms of the surrender to be imposed by me, Admiral Tom” I said to Alice as she stood up to look at me. “As you wish Tom, I hereby unconditionally surrender and make myself your prisoner” she said, kneeling and putting her hands on her head. Mio silently followed with the same gesture.

“I hereby accept your surrender and now impose the following terms” I said as formally as I could. Placing both of my prisoners back on the ground I straddled both women and the continent in front of them between my jet black combat boots.

“Condition of surrender number one” I said as I crouched down, letting the bulge of my erection nearly touch both of my kneeling prisoners. “Your naval capabilities are to be completely dismantled” I said, raising one of my fingers and poking the coastline of the continent. “To be carried out by obliteration of the coastline” I continued, dragging my finger along the coastline, digging a trench several miles deep with the ease of drawing in wet sand. It would now be nearly impossible for the people on the land to cross such a deep trench to get to the ocean.

“Condition of surrender number two” I continued as I finished my destruction of the once proud coastline of my enemy. “Heavy Industry is to be dismantled” I said looking at a grey area that hosted the biggest metropolitan area that this continent had. “To ensure that the Unified Nation will never emerge as a military power that can threaten the peace of the world” I then leaned my head closer to the grey patch, took a deep breath and then blew onto the city below, watching the grey patch disintegrate into dust across the entire continent.

After a few moments of admiring my handiwork I stood up again “Condition of surrender number three”. I undid my belt and pulled down my trousers. “Both the enemy admiral and her lover are to provide service to Admiral Tom in whatever way he desires at any time” I said, picking up Alice and holding her up to my face again. I made a show of leering at her, looking her naked body up and down.

“I have a confession to make” I whispered to Alice. “And what would that be, Admiral?” she asked. “You’re a beautiful woman, Alice, a beautiful and intelligent admiral of her own fleet and yet not as cunning as I in naval strategy. Funny thing is you look just like my wife, Alice. She looks just like you with that long red hair, her great pair of tits along with the sharpest mind of anyone I know. I haven’t gotten laid with that woman in a month; I’ve been away at sea for all that time, doing battle with you Admiral. I am sure you know how sexually frustrated that leaves me, your actions today were the straw that broke the camel’s back” I pressed my thumb against her chest and started stroking her. “I’m sure my wife won’t mind if I use you to relieve my long-term sexual frustration. I’m sure she will never find out anyway” I said, pulling down my underwear with one of my hands and exposing my cock to the whole world beneath me.

“Condition of surrender number four” I announced, stroking myself as I lowered Alice towards my cock. I turned now to stand over another major city that I had not destroyed yet. “To demonstrate the virility of the men of the Amalgamated Republic or at least of their Admiral I shall have Unification City drowned beneath the Admiral’s semen” I said as I lowered Alice to my cock and placed her on top. I then lifted Mio and did the same.

“This is a war crime, Admiral” Alice called up to me. “Woe to the conquered” I replied. Alice then began her work as she begun to slither up the length of my shaft, towards the head as Mio took the opposite path towards my testicles. I sat down to get more comfortable but kept my position above the city. I looked down at the defenceless city, watched closely as some of its denizens made a futile attempt to evacuate. I did not even try to prevent anyone from escaping what was about to happen, I was simply too big to escape.

A minute later I climaxed, I watched as my load shot out from me, straight at the city below. I used my enhanced vision to watch the calamity unfold below me as cum obliterated every building in the city as it exploded outwards. The people didn’t even have the time to be drowned in it, they were simply pulverised by its unstoppable weight and momentum. It would take many hours before that glob of cum would finally settle down after it had inundated the countryside around the city. The effects on the local weather would last months.

When I finished myself off I grabbed both Alice and Mio from my sagging dick and turned them both around so that they could face the still unfolding carnage of my orgasm on the city. I sighed with relief and then brought them both up to my face. I grinned at them both and spoke my last and final condition. “Condition of surrender number five. To ensure total and complete victory forevermore I hereby sentence the entire Unified Nation to complete obliteration” I said.

“That wasn’t part of our surrender terms, Admiral” Alice told me. I raised one of my shoes and held it high above the city I had destroyed only moments before. “Woe to the conquered” I repeated as I carefully lowered Alice and Mio to the ground, placing them both next to my raised shoe to give them both a good look at the bottom of the foot that would annihilate their entire country.

It was at the very moment I was poised to bring my foot down that a dark shadow appeared over my head. “Hello there Twice Teeny Tiny Tom, I think it is time that we put an end to this charade, don’t you think?” the voice of Alice called out, the sound of which could be heard all over the planet.

Chapter End Notes:

Something tells me this planet won't last long.