- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom tries to please Alice with the might of his naval arsenal, it fails with a whimper. Then a real woman shows him how it is done...

Mio stared at me in contempt “This speck of a man is so small that even Issunboshi would crush him. Such arrogance to believe that you could please a Goddess as magnificent as Alice” she said, making a show of turning up her nose.

“Let us give our speck of a man a chance. See if he can please me” Alice replied as I felt her hand go lower. “Since your navy moves so slowly and since I am a generous Goddess I shall allow you the advantage of being transported directly to my clitoris, my most sensitive zone” she said. “You are so eager to fight Tom, this is an opportunity to prove your manhood and military honour. Fight for the pleasure of your Goddess. You have ten minutes” she continued.

She then snapped her fingers completely unnecessarily. The instant she did so we found ourselves inside of a dark cavern, miles high, with a vast mountain before us. I gave the order.

“All remaining ships, fire at will! Weapons free! All weapons including nukes are to be fired, Godspeed!” I shouted as I watched lights flash around the ship from artillery, tracers and rocket exhaust. A minute later I put on sunglasses as I watched the interior of the Goddess’s vagina light up from the nuclear flashes.

I watched as hundreds of short and medium range nuclear missiles all exploded around me, detonating one after the other on the distant clitoris, in the futile hope that the Goddess might feel something from all of it. The men reported back of running out of ammo and missiles, I instructed them to improvise whatever they could until they ran completely dry.

After some time of waiting in the darkness the voice of Alice called down to us “Your time is up Tiny Tom”. She sounded disappointed. Then Mio’s voice added with a sneer “Only an impotent man would resort to nuclear weapons to please his soon-to-be-wife. Let me show him how a real woman pleases a Goddess”. Another finger snap and we appeared in the open ocean again, but this time outside of the palm of Goddess Alice’s hand. Now both of these titanesses loomed over us, casting a shadow between them that blotted out most of the sun. Yet both of these nude women were now completely and wholly visible despite being hundreds of miles above us.

I then watched as the vast form of Mio bent down and lowered her head towards Alice’s pussy, watching as her tongue darted out and begun eating out the Goddess that held my navy captive. I found myself using my right hand to hold my field binoculars and my left to hold my own cock underneath the Admiral uniform I still wore. There was nothing else that I could do as a military commander, having spent all of the ammo of my fleet.

I watched as the minutes ticked by as they fondled, kissed and made love with one another. The two vast lesbian giantesses constantly changed their position and teleported my microscopic fleet in such a way as to give me the closest possible look at their girl-on-girl play. Mio started with Alice’s pussy, every moment prolonged as Goddess Alice slowed time down to let me watch every moment of that tongue’s contact with the cavern I had been in moments earlier. We watched as our ships shook from the sound of Alice moaning in pleasure with tidal waves threatening to engulf us again.

Only a few moments later we were abruptly teleported to a scene of Alice and Mio tongue kissing one another, their faces locked in a picture of delight as both of their massive tongues collided and globs of their spit sailed over us, each big enough to annihilate what was left of my humiliated and broken navy.

The giantesses after another long while switched positions again, feeling each other’s breasts with their hands and their mouths. Literal mountains of flesh collided with one another, sending ripples and shockwaves larger than any earthquake on record as I watched the waves of shifting titflesh roll over one of the vast globes of Alice as Mio’s fingers probed her nipples and then engulfed each of them in turn with her mouth, licking and sucking until Goddess Alice moaned again.

When Alice recovered from her moment of bliss she turned to face me “I think the battle to win my heart has been decided in favour of Mio. She was able to give me two orgasms while you and your little fleet combined left me immeasurably disappointed. Do you have any last words to say about my choice of spouse before I ruin your entire day, Teeny Tiny Tom, Mini Admiral of the flimsy fleet of the Amalgamated Navy?” Alice asked.

I looked up Alice and I looked at Mio, both eagerly awaiting my final response before they both sought to crush me into powder. I smiled and then spoke into a radio receiver in my pocket. “First Mate Richard, activate the Scale Amplifier and aim at me now!” I shouted, receiving a “Yes Admiral” in response.

I looked at the two Goddesses again. “I think you will find, my Goddess, that a good prospective husband always saves his best acts for last” I then jumped off the edge of the ship. As I fell toward the ground, the expressions of both giantesses turned from one of smug condescension to one of surprise as I started to grow rapidly. My entire body glowed brightly as a beam of light emanated from the ship above me.

Seconds later, I slammed into the ground in a crouching position and stood up to my full height, admiring the nearly unobstructed view of outer space. I looked down at my feet, smirking at the two naked, doll-sized Goddesses at my feet. “Well, well, well Admiral Alice. It appears that the tide of this battle has turned. I think it is time for me to-” I patted my crotch “-DICKtate your terms of surrender”.