- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alice flirts with her enemy admiral, by flaunting her overwhelming size and then recruiting herself a playmate.

“Little Tiny Tom, Tiny Admiral of a tiny fleet. Thinks he can make a Goddess that is nearly a thousand miles tall surrender to him” Alice replied with her voice washing over our entire fleet so that all could hear her. The soundwaves from her voice rocked our ship back and forth, almost knocking me off my feet.


“Look around you, speck. I have your entire fleet in the palm of my hand. Everything, including the very water that you float on is in my cupped right hand. If I uncupped my hand, your entire fleet would be instantly annihilated” she said. She then paused, that smile only getting wider.


“You’re a good looking man, Tiny Tom. Good looking and intelligent by the way you dispatched my navy with yours. I bet you would make a good husband to any woman who would want you” she said, her voice sultry and flirtatious.


“Here is what I am going to do, Tom” she announced. I walked over to the front deck of my ship as the waters around me began to calm again. “I’m listening” I said, still looking into those vast blue eyes. Outside of the mouth of the Goddess her tongue rolled out, licking her lips. She let out a gasp of pleasure from her lips. I think I had a pretty good idea of what this woman was doing with the hand that didn’t hold us.


“I’m going to give you, Tiny Tom, the opportunity to demonstrate that you are good husband material” she said. I raised an eyebrow. “But before I start this, I must first give you the opportunity to evaluate me, Your Goddess. That sound fair enough?” she asked, knowing full well that I lacked an alternative choice.


I gave her no reply, but we all nonetheless starting moving again. I gripped the railing tightly as the waves returned, this time they splashed over my body over and over again as the face of the Goddess receded from my vision, her face growing all the more distant as I felt myself moving down and away from her.


Within a few minutes two vast spheres of blue came into my sight, the same colour as the Admiral’s bikini. The two literal super mountains of flesh that were 20 times bigger than the tallest mountain on Earth were held up only by two extremely thin bikini strings which seemed to be both no more than a mile in diameter. The vast plain of curving fabric that held those gravity defying mountains was only interrupted by the barely concealed outline of two hard nipples, each of them were alone taller than Mount Everest by a comfortable margin in their fully erect state.


She let us all take in the sight before us for several minutes, giving us time to recover from our rough ride in her hand before her voice, still as sultry as before asked me “Admiral Tom, would you like to see what’s underneath my bikini?” Mesmerised by the thought of seeing this Goddess nude I wanted to follow my instinct and cry out “Yes!” and surrender to her. Instead I tried to preserve what little dignity my navy had left “Under my country’s Navy Code of Conduct, soliciting a woman to take her clothes off is a Court-Martial offense”. That got another deafening laugh from her.


“If this is so, Admiral then in the interests of justice you must Court-Martial your cock for standing at attention before a foreign Admiral” she boomed, I made a futile attempt to cross my legs and hide my erection. “No matter who you are or who you claim to be, you are underneath it all still only a man, with his base desires. A man that may have a strong will but in the end will always succumb to the weaknesses of the flesh” she paused to let me absorb the impact of her words.


“I’m going to show you Admiral Tom what is underneath. A good wife should never keep secrets from her husband. This is always the secret to a good marriage” she said as I watched her left hand ascend from the horizon of her cupped palm.


We were plunged into darkness as her finger approached us, blocking out most of the light. She kept her finger there for a few seconds. “See, no hands” her voice rumbled above as her finger retreated and light washed over us again.


Above us now the fabric of her bikini had vanished entirely, replaced now by two curved plains of bare pink and white flesh along with the mountain sized nipples in the centre of each. With a single finger she poked one of her nipples, circling her finger around it and moaning softly, yet loudly enough for all to hear. She let us stare at her for another minute before she decided to continue her courtship game.


“It seems as though you find me suitably attractive enough to be your wife. Judging by the time you spent looking. But before you make your final decision, I’ll let you see the place where the marriage will be consummated” she told me as we started moving again.


Knowing exactly what she meant I decided to crawl, on my hands and knees back to the bridge of the ship as any attempt to stand up simply knocked me right back down. Unable to find the captain I snatched the radio and then directly commanded all of my surviving forces to prepare all of our remaining weapons for launch, including the thermonuclear stockpile that was never used in the naval engagement.


“Preparing to attack me, are you Tiny Tom?” her voice asked me. I said nothing to her as I continued to give orders and command my surviving troops to get ready for one final assault. When the shaking of the sea around me stopped I carefully ventured outside again to see where the Goddess had taken us now.


Filling my entire field of vision was now a vast vulva well over 20 miles tall. Completely clean shaven, with the lips spread out; in the distance with my field binoculars I could spot lakes worth of vaginal fluid slowly oozing its way down in relatively small droplets that were still bigger than even the biggest ships in my navy.


“Do you like it Tom? All the pussy a prospective husband could ever want and then some!” she said, sweeping her hand over the vast expanse before me.


“Now that we have established that I am a prize worth having. It is time to evaluate you, Tom” she said just as the sky darkened again. Behind me I saw another eye staring at our puny fleet, this one was coloured green. I knew instantly that it belonged to a different Goddess.


“Is this Tiny Tom?” another voice called out, her voice carrying a hint of a Japanese accent. “Say hello to Mio, Tiny Tom. If you are to be my husband, Tom then you will need to know that Mio also intends to be my wife” Alice said. I saw the smug grin now on the face of Mio and realised that this was not going to end well for what was left of my navy.