[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

The life of a boy who turns into a sock and ends up a hard fate and gets destroyed.


Rated: G
Categories: Giantess, Object, Footwear, Legwear Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5459 Read: 14844
Published: November 27 2021 Updated: November 27 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1-The mishappening by Jerrywilliams [Reviews - 0] (741 words)

It's the start of new life of a boy. Hope you enjoy.

2. Chapter 2-The first day by Jerrywilliams [Reviews - 0] (1047 words)

It's the first day of the new life, how will be the experience no body knows but it's sure its going to be hard.

3. Chapter 3-The second day by Jerrywilliams [Reviews - 0] (684 words)

Sam had an hard day but life is now going to be harder.

4. Chapter 4-The third day by Jerrywilliams [Reviews - 0] (516 words)

Keep reading to find Sam's fate.

5. Chapter 5-The forth day by Jerrywilliams [Reviews - 0] (532 words)

Sam had no idea the thunderstorm last night is going to make his life more horrible.

6. Chapter 6-The fifth day by Jerrywilliams [Reviews - 0] (521 words)

Finally, Sam encounters his fate.

7. Chapter 7- The Sixth day by Jerrywilliams [Reviews - 0] (632 words)

Will Sam now be able to hold more? Read to find out.

8. Chapter 8-The seventh and final day by Jerrywilliams [Reviews - 1] (786 words)

Read to find out the fate Sam had at last under her mistress foot.