- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

It's the start of new life of a boy. Hope you enjoy.

Sam was a worker in a factory which manufactured socks, though he was poor but to support himself, he could do nothing but to continue his job, he worked all day but still had to manage to make his both ends meet, everything was fine when one day the accident happened.

It was just a normal night for Sam, he was a night shift worker of a small scaled factory, he arrived at 10, his job was very simple just to take the nylon cloth and put it in a machine which automatically converted them into socks of the length, thickness, design and color that has been entered in a computer. It was quarter past 5 and his shift was about to end and was entering the information the computer, that night his job was to make mid-length white transparent nylon socks for girls the demand was very high for that, as you know he lived in India and it’s normal to hit 40-45 degree Celsius there, he was forcing the thin nylon cloth in the slit of the machine when his hand got struck in the slit. He tried to pull his hand hard but it was of no use, soon he was totally engulfed by the machine and got unconscious.

When he opened his eyes, he heard someone calling his name, on gaining energy he found the person calling his name was the worker of the next shift saying his boss, “Sam left without before I arrived and also left the machine on”. He tried to speak what happened when he noticed to his surprise, he could not open his mouth neither could he move, Sam panicked and soon he realized he was in a box full of the white transparent socks and he was one of them. He could not believe his eyes how could that even happen it was beyond science and started crying but you know it was of no use. Somehow, he became the right sock of one such pair.

Soon the work in the factory started again, and he knew soon he would be shifted to a market for sale.  He was waiting when he listened sound of a mini truck, he panicked he started shouting, “You all can’t do this to me” but no one listened. He tried to raise his hands and kick his legs when he realised that his body lacked all the limbs, he was just left with his head. His neck was the entrance of the sock, and his eyes were just below the toe region and his tongue just below the heel region, he tried to roll his tongue back but he couldn’t, he could not believe his luck. He knew his life was going to become hell. Soon he was thrown in a truck and was sent to Mumbai, a coastal region in India. Sam started sleeping.

When Sam opened his eyes, he saw he was in the middle of a market. There were many stalls and he was on one of them under a few pair of socks just like him, he was paired with his left counterpart using a tape.  On looking around him he guessed the time would be about 6 in the evening. He saw many women comings and goings and just prayed for himself. Soon about 8p.m. the crowd in the market increased and he saw that many women were buying the socks from that bucket and soon his turn also came. He was picked by the shopkeeper and given to a lady and from their talks it was evident that he costed 20 rupees (0.3 Dollars) to the lady. He thought to himself, “Was this the price of my life?”, but he knew the truth. He soon also saw the lady who was buying him.

His owner was of about 22-23 years of age and looked huge from her body it looked evident she was 5 feet 4 inches and would have weighed about 64-67 kg. She was fairly light in colour and looked pretty, got big ass and significant breasts. Soon he was forced into a bag and he prayed for a miracle to happen and he could change back into a normal human but nothing happened and they got home, Sam was soon thrown into the cupboard and the door closed. Sam couldn’t sleep for about 2- 3 hours but soon after that he dozed off. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is the first day of Sam with his owner.