- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Will Sam now be able to hold more? Read to find out.

DAY 6

Sam was still in agony from the last night, damp, dirty, torn and smelly. He was still fearing how many days still he would have to serve Riya more, he wanted to die, he had been longing from so long but, God only gave him more pain to suffer, more sweat to drink, more dirt to absorb. He was still thinking of all this and thought that Riya would surely throw him today as he had got holes in them at the thumb, but to his contrast Riya gave him a mischievous look and said, “I still have to wear them till I buy another. I won’t throw it away till it’s completely ripped, they are just torn at the thumb.” and with this, again she forced her foot back to its place. Riya’s thumb went out of the socks but still she forced her foot back in her shoe and went out to work without paying any attention to the socks.

With the attitude of Riya, Sam was totally broken, he couldn’t hold more of her weight, more of her sweat, more of the dirt and more of the friction and started giving up, he clearly couldn’t handle such a massive weight and something that was stuffed in him and was 2.5 times the size he was made for. Riya could feel that her socks starting to rip from under her heel, she could tell the hole was getting bigger with every step she took, but she didn’t pay any attention and just smiled at them, she wiggled her toes and thought that the socks were of no use but continued to walk and walk, that day she must have walked over 13 km, by the time she started to go home she could tell her socks had completely given up and would be torn under the heel, but soon started to think about her dinner and then she remembered that in the morning she left the stove on and she was sure that she might be in problem, she ran towards her home which was still about 500m and that was the most painful thing Sam could imagine, her feet banged him so hard that he even got hole under the second toe and third toe but she had no time to care for her dirty socks her feet started to sweat more heavily because of the run and the fear in no time Sam and her shoe was full of sweat and had no power to absorb more, when she took her foot out of her shoe after reaching home, her socks had got multiple holes all over, not only under her heel but also under her second and third finger and all the points where her the pressure was the most. But she had no time to examine Sam as he had no worth and without taking her socks off, she ran towards Kitchen. The first step she took completely broke Sam as he was crushed between her soles and the hard tiles, even the tiles got wet with her sweat and her weight felt more massive than before.

When Riya reached her kitchen it was just fine as the MCB had tripped off and everything was ok she returned back to her entrance and peeled Sam off and looked at him gave a smile saying,” Oh! They have got the dirtiest of all the socks, I have worn over years.”.  Sam thought he is now going to end up in trash, but to his surprise, Riya again stuffed them deep into her shoes and walked away. Sam thought maybe she might throw him the next day, he knew being in trash was better than being under her massive heavy foot.

Chapter End Notes:

Has Riya still got any surprises left for Sam?

Discover in the next chapter.