- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally, Sam encounters his fate.

DAY 5

Today again Sam was used to serve Riya’s feet and he was getting weaker and weaker day by day, he knew he wouldn’t able to hold the fibres for much long. Riya also noticed that her socks were wearing out from near the toes and she giggled,” One more pair destroyed in just four days, but I won’t trim my nails as they look beautiful.”, she also noticed that they were black from the top but still wore them as they now looked they were originally black in colour and no one would notice that they were once white. Sam couldn’t believe his ears she meant her nails were important than his life and also how spoiled this young brat was, he never felt so weak and at the mercy of a young lady under her foot. But somehow, he was able to hold for one more day and didn’t let the nails of Riya to rip him apart.

Tonight, when Riya when arrived home, she remembered while removing her flats that she hadn’t watered the plants and panicked that the plants must have certainly died in such a temperature. She forgot about removing her socks and for the first time she stood on Sam with the hard tile underneath him, Sam cried in pain, he knew Riya was very heavy but it was uncontrollable, she walked and under her foot Sam kept on screaming and crying. Without removing her socks, she started wearing flip flops. And seeing this Sam panicked even more than Riya not because the plants were dying but because Riya was going to wear slippers. Sam had no partition between the thumb and the finger to accommodate in the slippers, but Riya was paying no heed. She then started forcing her foot in her slippers. As soon as she pushed with a little more force Sam could not bear the pain of the sharp nails and gave in and Riya heard and felt her socks ripping apart near the nails, her nails went out of the socks and, so her rest of the thumb as the socks was very tight for her huge feet. She just looked down and gave a giggle saying, “Oops! Completely forgot about them, but they are of no worth, I would buy another.” Sam could not believe how she was acting and gave a louder cry, he thought Riya would throw him back in the closet after realizing her mistake but his cry was replied by Riya stepping out and started watering the plants. Few drops of water even fell on him and it was the first time Sam could taste the real water not the salty sweat of Riya or water falling on him from elsewhere.

Soon Riya finished her job and went inside peeled her dirty, damp and now even torn socks from her foot gave a little smile and threw him back in the closet. Sam couldn’t sleep the whole night how could he sleep in such a pain in such an agony, he wept all the night till the morning.

Chapter End Notes:

Now, though Sam is torn will Riya continue him to wear? Let's see.