- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam had an hard day but life is now going to be harder.

DAY 2

Sam couldn’t tell at what time he slept last night but when he woke up by the noise of Riya walking all over her house, he started crying he knew what was coming he was terrified he could feel himself still wet due to the sweat of Riya from the previous day, he was still not dried how could be that possible if the humidity in a coastal town of Mumbai is 100% and a wet cloth is packed up in a closet? Soon Riya opened the closet and quickly took her shoes and her only pair of thin sheer white transparent socks which were not black at the bottom. From her face it was clear she didn’t like the smell that her shoe and socks gave off, but she never also washed those things how could she wash, she was busy the whole day and even she washed it won’t even take her feet to make them dirty again so that was the reason she never washed neither her shoes or socks.

Sam could already tell her feet were wet, he couldn’t tell whether it was water or her sweat but it was clear he had to absorb them. Today she looked even more beautiful even more powerful. Soon she wore Sam again the dark spots were under her heels which had made his life hell the previous day. He cried again but in response Riya just banged him to the ground to wear her left sock. Soon Sam noticed a change today shoes had substituted the flats. They were of pink and black colour but the colour had faded and the soles had got from white to yellow, the insole was even dirtier instead of being red in colour they were black and had black patches all over the insole and everyone knows why. Sam could even smell them even he wasn’t even near to them and as Riya lifted her shoe to bring it near Sam, he could tell they were rancid they were just rotting and he could tell the shoe had also not dried off from the last use as when he touched the insole, they were damp. The shoe was very much worn out and looked like were serving Riya from more than a year she quickly forced her foot in the shoe and Sam could tell it were smaller than the flats as she struggled to put her foot in the shoe. Sam head was being ripped by the long and shiny red nails of Riya he didn’t knew for hoe much long he could hold he just knew his life if was good yesterday its hell today as soon Riya tied her shoe tightly as she didn’t want the smell to escape, and it meant her sweat were to be with Sam for the whole day. As she moved out the temperature inside the foot must have crossed 50 degrees.

As soon she started working the sweat caused the dirt in the insole to mingle into Sam and he had to taste her foot and drink her sweat only. He was in constant pain due to the nails rupturing into his body, all the weight forced him down the cloth fibres were getting worn out and her big foot just added pain that Sam could not bear.

She travelled on her foot all day she could feel her sweat accumulating all round her feet and was sure the smell inside her shoe would be unbearable. The more she walked the more she sweated, she never stopped and so the sweat coming out of her feet. At last, it was 10 at night when she reached home and for the first time since 8 in the morning Sam could see the outside world. Riya herself could not imagine how much her foot smelled. She was sure it was unbearable for someone to even come near her shoe. She just peeled off her wet socks and threw them into the airtight closet so the smell could not spread everywhere in the house. 

Chapter End Notes:

It's harsh truth for Sam now but he will have to accept that he is worthless now.