- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Awakening from her intoxicated slumber, Sarah begins to grapple with repercussions of the night's activities...

Included Content: GTS, F/m, F/f, Foot, Footwear, Odor, Slave, Unaware

*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*



“Urhhhhhh…”



A brief shuffle of movement came from below the bedsheet, abruptly sending the crisp fabric rippling, before quickly settling back down.



*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*



“Whhaaaaat?”



Flinging the covers from atop her prone form, a dishevelled looking blonde now emerged from beneath the mass of material, lying spread-eagle directly in the centre of the enormous bed. Arms stretched wide and legs similarly splayed, she weakly lifted her head off the pillow and reluctantly blinked her squinting eyes towards the searing light that crept from between the half-drawn curtains. However, after only a few moments of intolerable exposure, her face smashed back down into the cushioned surface, causing the entire fixture to shift as it landed.



The girl embraced the silence again, not bothering to gather the discarded sheet or give any attention to the wider room, instead simply enjoying the immense comfort her bed provided.



Until…



*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*



This time her eyes fired open almost instantly, as if she’d just been tased into life. Frantically swinging her arms, Sarah pulled herself towards the right-most edge of the mattress, using all the strength her awakening body could muster to claw at the surrounding sheets until she got eventually got close enough to dive in the direction of her bedside table. Weakly flinging herself forward, her matted, sandy hair totally obscured her limited vision as she blindly grasped her outstretched right hand around, scrambling for the phone that’d been left sitting upon the wooden surface. Only to almost immediately send it plummeting off the edge, bouncing off the unclosed drawer, and down into the pile of worn clothes that permanently insulated the floor of her room. Feeling the knock against her knuckles, Sarah lazily swept a clump of her hair aside using her free hand, looked around blearily, only to barely catch sight of the device disappearing from view.



Letting out an exaggerated groan, her head started limply bump into the springy surface again and again. With each successive bounce, the tired blonde let out an extended sigh, partially muffled by the presence of the cushion that gradually began to wrap around her head. After many collisions, she lay still once again, arm now dangling off the edge of the bed hopelessly. During her fruitless efforts to retrieve her phone, Sarah’d managed to kick up her legs and now lay with her knees flat against the mattress, her sore feet suspended high above her prone body, swaying back and forward.



Lying there for a few moments, she continued to allow her legs to periodically sway, as if captured in slow motion. One leg to drifting forward, with its corresponding foot arching out as it reached the limit of its movement. Then gliding backwards to allow the opposite leg the same passage. To any onlooker it would’ve seemed near mesmerising.



With a long groan and herculean effort, Sarah gradually fought to drag herself upwards and onto her hands and knees. Given her weary state, it took a good few minutes to even attain any elevation at all, but after some silent self-encouragement, she finally managed it. Her newly exposed midriff arched and flexed below her loose shirt as she finally stretched out, keeping her palms flat to the bed and her legs spread wide. Knees still acting as a central pivot point. The tops of her feet now lay pressed down against the bed, with her flush, supple soles remaining exposed to all but Sarah herself. Each of them shuffling a little in the cooler air to which they were now exposed.



“Alright,” she mumbled to herself, taking a few deep breaths, face still mostly concealed beneath the mop of hair. “Phone.”



Sarah lumped forwards a few inches until she could peer over the rim of her bed and down into the walk-on wardrobe littering her floor. She could see all manner of items, some newer, some archaic, and some she didn’t even recognise. However, seemingly no phone to be seen. Pouting, Sarah strained an exhale and tried to focus a little more intently, certain what she sought had to be there somewhere.



Her eyes scanned loosely back and forth across the heap, targeting any sign of the lost device, but instead getting regularly distracted by all manner of items. Near the top of the pile, she could clearly see her outfit from the previous night, haplessly discarded upon reaching her bed many hours earlier. Beside that, she could make out a few older skirts and blouses from her last job, all having gone mostly unworn since she’d transferred, and all trampled nearby the shearling surface of her trusty Uggs. Easily some of her favourite shoes, made only clearer by their blackened interior and uniquely foul odour. Then deeper still, Sarah was certain she could just about discern the fraying edge of her old school uniform, monochrome in pallet and yet still holding a certain emotional weight for the selectively sentimental girl.



She cooed at the sight of this new discovery, now completely distracted from her original goal, instead gazing wistfully at the attire she’d spent so much of her life in. This feeling only seemed to compound as she noticed the dingy, black oxfords sticking out from beneath the piled memories, sparking even more recollections than the rest of the uniform combined. At this point, they were easily some of Sarah’s oldest and feverishly loyal pieces of footwear, having lasted her the entire duration of Sixth Form, as well as acting as her primary work shoes up until she’d purchased her infamous loafers a year or so earlier.



The actual shoes themselves showed pretty clear signs of wear, both inside and out, however, that’d never stopped Sarah from getting the most out of them prior to their merciful retirement. By the time she’d finally relented and replaced them, the once airy insoles had been rendered almost completely flat given the literal years spent beneath her pounding footsteps, providing no practical support to her and having ostensibly moulded to her sweaty imprint. The laces were tattered and split, making any attempt to properly tighten them completely pointless. And worse of all, they’d picked up the rather unpleasant fragrance that seemed to accompany all her dependable footwear whenever she’d required their services for any extended length of time, and that was eminently true in this case. Sarah couldn’t help but recall that nearing the end, this had gotten to such an extreme that she’d had been forced to amend her daily routine to also allow for regular airing out following any use or wear, as well as having to spray the shoes before every other school day, just to avoid any unwanted attention they might’ve draw. And even with that effort, it still didn’t insulate her from the occasional teasing at the hands of her classmates, much to her own embarrassment or indignation, depending on the perpetrator.



Whilst it had all been a hassle at the time, Sarah could now look back humorously upon the frustration she’d felt then. If only she’d had her dutiful servants back then, it all would’ve been a great deal easier on both her feet and shoes, the airhead thought to herself, a contented smile drawn upon her face.



Finally, snapping back to her current predicament, Sarah’s wistful grin slipped from her face and the weary blonde gazed back into the gulf of apparel. She allowed her face hang down over the bed’s fringe, chin bumping against the bedstead as a long, drawn-out huff drifted from between her chapped lips.



She lay completely still for several minutes, eyes glazed over and hair dangling  about her face, only her back rising and falling in time with her extended breaths. Until finally, Sarah’s ears pricked up.



*bzzz* *bzzz* *bzzz*



Pushing herself up once again, she frantically scanned the mess, looking for any signs that might illuminate her phone’s location. Sarah tugged herself forwards a little more, permitting her arms to swing down towards the mounds of clothing. Digging around for a few minutes, she tossed aside old bras and even some worn underwear, making soon to be forgotten mental notes regarding all the washing she ought to do, until finally her nails collided with something cool and solid. Grasping hold, she withdrew her arm at speed and the vibrating phone with it.



Sarah heaved an enormous sight of relief, shuffling back onto the bed and rolling over off her front so she could get a better look at her bothersome device. Eyes blinking uncomfortably as the harsh blue light burned her retinas, she took a couple seconds to adjust, however soon the home screen became clear to her and Sarah began to read.



*1 missed call*



And a little below that.



*Gracey 💞 - 6 Unread Messages*



Staring blankly, she took a few moments to decipher the blurry symbols, re-reading them several times. “I, wait… wait, shit,” Sarah blurted out, straining her stomach muscles in an attempt to sit upwards.



The now remarkably more awake blonde hastily tapped and swiped at her phone, eyes darting from left to right over and over again, the only sound occupying the stationary room was the rapid clacking of her fingers and the sound of her breaths. Finally, she lifted her head and whispered a small expletive to herself. She’d forgotten. Well, she’d overslept actually, but she’d also forgotten. Weekend plans were the worst, Sarah thought to herself.



She swung herself around, still sat upon the edge of her bed, with only her pasty legs dangling off the side. Feet mere inches from the floor below, toes stretching and flexing. With her phone still in hand, Sarah speedily tapped at it once again, constructing as apologetic a reply as she could muster, then closing her eyes, she dropped it to the side. Stress mounting, she began to run her hands through the thick web of knotted hair still hanging around her face.



“Agghhhh.”



She was no stranger to unwisely making plans under the influence, only to have them completely slip from her limited memory by the next morning. However, she did actually feel a pang of guilt when said plans concerned her close friends. Grace especially.



Hands now sliding from her greasy hair, down across her scalp and then descending her soft cheeks. Sarah could feel how sticky her skin had gotten, almost certainly caused by all the dried sweat she must’ve pumped out during the night. Dancing and drinking tended to do that, but her choice of attire certainly wouldn’t have helped matters. And that thought now caught in Sarah’s mind, slightly more dramatically than her drifting attention generally allowed.



Leaning forwards slowly and then gyrating from side to side, she looked around for the remains of her outfit. Her top and jacket could be seen not far from the bed, whilst the lower half of her fashion continued to elude her. Namely, her brown boots. Even given their current concealment, Sarah was still pretty sure of the state they had to be in, given what they must’ve endure following an entire night wrapped around her barefeet.



She placed her hands down beside her hips, flat against the mattress, preparing to propel herself off the comfy seat and continue her search. And then stopped. Looking down. Tilting her head to the side, as if trying to secure a better angle, Sarah squinted and then simply stared. Unprovoked, and yet deeply curious. Her eyes fixated upon her own feet.



Even shifting her view, she could only see the pale tops of her pretty feet. Unable to stop herself, Sarah wiggled her cute digits a few times, off-white nails catching morning rays. The cool light bounced around her room, further illuminating her milky skin and sparkling off the fading, cream polish she’d applied a few days previously. However, even a glancing look would’ve been more than enough to give her a pretty good idea of what had initially caught her attention. As well as enlightening her as to what’d happened upon her return home after the night-out. This thought caused her lips to curl somewhat, not up or down, just leaving her with an overly concerned expression. Even if the exact details of her trip from the front door to her bed were hazy, Sarah could still clearly recall the request she’d made of her servants prior to leaving the house earlier that day. And given the tort fixtures that now adorned her feet, she could only guess that her intoxicated self had followed through with the request.



Wrapped tightly around each of her feet, she could see several rubberised straps. And upon each foot, the elastic sported similar positions, only with her right foot displaying one extra than its sibling. Both feet had one stretched just below the toes, and another an inch or so below the first. And then a couple inches below that, there was another binding on the left foot, with a double up on the right foot. 



Sarah’s lips continued to curl as she eyed the elastic bands suspiciously, gradually leaning forwards and slipping her right index beneath the band nearest her toes. Tightening her grip, she gave it the slightest tug. Almost simultaneously, Sarah could feel something soft yet firm, dragged into the ball of her remarkably sore foot, and as she released the springy cord, the pressure felt to ease off a little. The look of suspicion now turned to one of irritation. Rolling her eyes, she slipped back a little and lifted herself up at the knees, then bowing her legs out wide and carefully rolling her feet over.



Both the tiny boy and girl were completely sunken into her doughy soles. The skin still a warm pink hue after its extended stay inside her compact boots. Surrounding the bodies, Sarah’s still tepid foot-flesh creasing about their outlines, as if her feet threatened to engulf either at any moment.



Each of their arms lay fixed down to their sides, kept in place by the strained elastic, whilst their legs hung limply below them. Most unpleasant of all, at least for them, was the reality that each of their heads still rested dutifully against her sticky toe pits, with a bands wrapped across each of their necks, keeping their faces nestled neatly into the gaps between Sarah’s lengthy toes. Both of the shrunken persons remained unshakeably still, even when provoked by several sharp pokes into the spine from the leering giantess, they lay stiff as boards.



As for Sarah, she still had next to no recollection of creating this situation, but couldn’t imagine either of her servants had been particularly thrilled at the prospect. Given her feet still seemed to give off something of a stale scent, even hours after the fact, she had no interest envisioning just what sort of state they must’ve been in once she’d released them from their airtight prisons.



Leaning backwards, a little conflicted, Sarah moved her arms back and placed her hands upon her hips. Relaxing her neck, her head shook several times. And then extended her arms out behind her. Resting against the mattress, she leant backwards fully and gazed down at each of her servants, and by association, her encircling feet. She huffed. Only able to sit and stare at their pitiful states. One might’ve expected some show of sympathy now, a realisation of her oblivious barbarity, and yet Sarah seemed a long way from that. Her servants’ predicament acting as a powerful source of frustration for the disgruntled girl.



Finally, following an extended silence and much staring, she pushed up and slapped her hands into the bedsheet. “Uhhhh, come onnnnn,” she murmured, petulantly slapping her hands down once more. “I don’t want to have to ask for more of you lot already, you know.”



She spoke as if they listened, giving each of them another sharp poke as her vented.



“I thought it was just the two failures I had to take with me last night, but it looks like none of your were worth a damn,” Sarah grunted, her hands now flailing, unaware she’d began to press her soles again one another. “Uhhhhhhhhhh, you two really better wake up soon, or you’ll be getting some immersion too. Useless bugs.”



Working herself up a little too much, Sarah managed to pause, closed her eyes, and tried to take a deep breath. Flattening her hands as she inhaled and lowering them as she exhaled. She seemed to be imitating some form of yoga or meditation, only without any actual knowledge of the practice itself.



Pursing her lips, Sarah reopened her dull green eyes, relaxing her shoulders as she did. As dishevelled as she still appeared, she seemed a great deal less stressed now, her whole vibe having chilled dramatically.



Stoically, the comparatively giant girl glanced back down at her feet, then across to her phone, and then back to her feet once more. Wiggling each set of toes to barrage their heads, she eyed for any potential reaction, but there was still nothing.



“Fine,” she snapped, translated via a short exhale. “If you two are still too tired, I’ll give you a bit more time whilst I get ready.”



Sarah reached over and snatched her phone off the bed, before swiping it open and positioning it above her soles, keeping them both upturned. She took a few moments to find the best angle, mostly just to make her feet look as good as possible. “It’s lucky I’m seeing Grace today,” she narrated, still framing the camera lens. “If you lot are done, hopefully she can get hold of a few more for me. Can’t say I’ve got much hope for the other two I that joined me last night, but it’d be great if you weren’t all shit.”



Taking the photo, she then hastily took an extra snap of each of her feet individually, a little less considerately than before, and then tossed the phone aside. “There we go,” she sighed, rubbing her hands against her calfs and then clapping them together. “That way I’ve got a bit of evidence if she doesn’t believe me… again.”



Leaning in towards her feet, Sarah started to work off the elastic bands, all of which seemed surprisingly brittle considering their springy material. The first few came off fairly easily, but as she had to work a little harder to remove the latter few, during which, Sarah unwittingly leant in a little too closely and inhaled a little too deeply as she strained against her servants’ bondage.



Recoiling, Sarah’s eyes snapped shut and all the muscles in her face contracted, especially around her nose, which wrinkled several times. She brought her hand up quickly and coughed into it, trying to expel the grim scent, but failing miserably. Although the stale stench had almost certainly diluted from when she’d originally removed her boots many hours earlier, the remaining odour was still quite unbearable. Clinging to her tender skin, and burrowing into her nasal lining.



“*Eghh* *eghhh*,” she sounded, eyes starting to blink. “God *eghh*, how useless can *eghh* you be?!”



Sarah grabbed at the final bands and simply tore them straight off her feet, wincing a little as they snapped. She then bore down at the unconscious figures again, her frustration returning rapidly.



“One job. Literally, one job.” She gestured with a single finger. “And you can’t even do that. All you had to do was clean, rub and suck up a some of that smell. But nope. My feet are still sore, they’re still dirty, and they still stink!”



Sarah emphasised each of the final three words individually, and laced with a hefty amount of anger and malice, pounding her hand into the bed with each syllable. She was of half a mind to tear each of them from her soles and pelt them across the room. Either to crash into the wall and splatter on impact, or to slide down and end up lost in the depths of her unlaundered clothing. Maybe they’d end up trapped in an old pair of underwear, or maybe stuck to some of her used gym kit. A fitting end, Sarah thought to herself, grinding her teeth a little as her imagination wandered.



Eventually she composed herself and returned to the useless people still firmly squeezed against her soles. Even without the bindings, their bodies seemed not to have budged. Rolling her eyes, Sarah sought to rectify this, gripping each of their legs and tugging them upwards.



A horrible peeling sound followed as the tiny boy and girl were carelessly ripped from their fleshy captors. Their legs and midsections coming up quite easily, but the further up their bodies Sarah got, the more tightly they seemed to be stuck to her feet. With their heads especially feeling all but glued in place, causing the giantess quite a bit of discomfort as she yanked both of them free.



Once peeled free from her sticky soles, the blonde swiftly deposited them at her side, mugging as she flash each of them a look. As they landed upon the bed, she was barely careful to avoid them accidentally sliding beneath her ample backside. Sarah then turning back to her feet, mouth agape. She simultaneously laughed and gasped, eyes wide and lips stretched.



Following their removal from her soles, each of the tiny people seemed to have left an impression behind, and not in a figurative sense. Both her right and left foot were still quite pink, understandably so, and yet now, they both displayed a much deeper shade of pink in the shape of each of her tiny servants. The compressed flesh looked to have moulded around their tiny bodies and somehow stayed that way even after their removal. Sarah stared dumbfounded, unable to imagine just how hot and supple her feet had to have been to allow such a result. She was almost glad her intoxication had robbed her of any memories from the night before.



“I’d expected my feet to make an impression on you guys, it’s an occupational hazard,” she started, half talking to her feet, half to the motionless bodies beside her. “But I didn’t see this coming, I must admit.”



Sarah continued to examine the sticky moulds for a few minutes, even taking another picture for posterity, but then prompted by the thought of Grace and her own tardiness, she shot upwards and finally landed off the bed. Each foot felt a little incompletely now her weight finally rested down upon them, but it would likely pass. Leaving her tiny possessions behind for now, she took a few steps away from the bed and started to speak once again. “Right, okay. Shower first, then dressed, then town.”



She trotted over to the dresser sitting on the other side of the cluttered room and snatched up a familiar glass jar. With the glassware now in hand, Sarah hopped back over to the bed, snatched up the two people and dumped them inside without a second thought.



For a moment, she then spun about, her matted hair swinging this way and that, until she caught sight of a large, cylindrical opening poking out from beneath a few shirts at the base of her bed. Getting closer, Sarah could now see the object a little better, and upon further inspection, instantly identified the brown, leather exterior and dull metallic zipper drawn up against its side. She smiled, crouching down and pulling it from under the mess.



As she pulled the boot free, Sarah also spotted its counterpart and dragged that out too, then held both before her eyes and examined them. Her boots looked a little rougher than when she’d put them on the previous day, however generally seemed undamaged, so that was a relief. The inquisitive blonde was keenly aware she also ought to examine the interior, given what was likely still within, but couldn’t entirely be bothered at this point. She knew what was inside.



Lying the left boot down against the bed, Sarah grasped the mouth of the boot with both hands. She carefully ran her right hand along the lip of the leather chasm, enjoying the sensations their soft leather provided. Turning her attention a little deeper, she began to cautiously slide said hand into the boot’s warm embrace, feeling the heat within start to compound with every inch she delved. And then, with the rim of the boot nearly approaching her shoulder, Sarah stopped. Her hand was now so deep, likely only a few inches from the insole, that she could actually feel her skin starting to sweat. Little beads of perspiration forming between her fingers and sliding against her palms, all brought on by the lasting heat that radiated from the insole at the base of her footwear. So, with this in mind, and having sworn she just felt her fingernail graze something upon the soaking insert, Sarah withdrew her arm and flamboyantly tossed it over to the bed, watching it land beside its sibling.



The day was still young, despite her oversleeping, and Sarah felt she’d already had quite enough exposure to the more embarrassing aspects of her foot hygiene for one morning. She decided she’d rather wait until after her lunch date to check on the tiny cushions she’d worn the night before. “Sorry, but I can’t say I really want to deal with that right now,” she simpered, turning her back on the boots. “Peeling your friends off was quite enough for now, so I’ll check on you two later on. Don’t go anywhere, okay?”



Looking over her shoulder, Sarah could swear she caught a glimpse of some distortion around the mouths of each boot. Somehow they still seemed to be hot enough to actively pump their warmth all the way to the exit. And if that was the outside, she dared not fathom the state of them on the inside, especially given the fresh sweat that still clung to her hand. But this wasn’t her problem, not now at least. She had a date to fulfil, and a shower was her priority.



She swept her hair over each shoulder and slipped her shirt up and over her head, revealing her bare back to the room and dropping the fabric down at her feet. Then lifting up her arms, she gave each one a quick sniff and shivered.



“Ewww, right. Shower. Definitely.”



Sarah stomped over to the bedroom door and flung it open. Casting one last look over her room, she offered a parting frown, and then disappeared around the corner.

Chapter End Notes:

Well well, guess who isn't quite done with fetish stories just yet? That's right. Every author on this hellsite, but I guess that now includes me too!

Just quickly, I wanted to offer a thank you to everyone who read and reviewed the original story, as I was really stunned at the positive feedback it received. I appreciate it immensely, and it's a large part of why I decided to do a little more on this tale. So thank you!

I'd say chapter is a probably a little different than the first, as I didn't really want to just tread the same ground again, but hopefully there's at least a few fun things for you guys to latch onto, in addition to a bit of a deeper look at our titular blonde's psyche. It's also worth mentioning that this entire chapter is really only half of what was initially planned. See, I originally wanted this to be the setup for what I'm sure can guess was the planned core of the chapter, but as this began to balloon in size and purpose, I decided to split them up and for the second half to be reworked into a third chapter. So yeah, I'd say there's still more to come when I've got the time!

Apart from that, I hope you've enjoyed and that there's still something compelling to be found here. I'd love to hear what you think in any comments/reviews, and I'll be responding to any I receive. So if you had any questions at all, feel free to drop them there.

Until next time!