- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I've spent far too long lurking on this site, so I felt it was only right to post something of my own. As to whether that something is any good or not, I'll let you be the judge of that...


Author's Chapter Notes:

Arriving home from work, Sarah doesn't have much time before the planned night ahead, so opts to rely upon her tiny servants to help her out...

Included Content: GTS, F/m, F/f, Foot, Footwear, Entrapment, Odor, Slave

“I’m home!”



The shout reverberated through the house, bouncing off the walls and rattling around the rooms. It pinged off almost every surface before eventually barrelling up the stairs and slipping inside the final bedroom, then smacking against the glass jar upon the highest shelf. All four of the figures within the glass confines exchanged solemn looks with one another. Not shaken, nor shocked at the shrill announcement. Just utterly crushed by it.



Moment later, a whirlwind of hair, clothes and belongings burst through the door, sending the wood cascading into the wall before quickly slamming shut. Each of the people watched on from above, anticipating what they knew was likely to come, but still the suspense was shredding what little morale they had left. As the girl blustered around the mess that could humorously be called a room, they caught brief snippets of conversation delivered to herself, along with the occasional frustrated whine. It was only a matter of time before her attention turned to them. It always would.



First a bag was tossed across the threshold, followed quickly by jacket, and then another bag. All soaring through the air before vanishing behind the far side of the double bed that stood at the centre of the proceedings, nestled beneath the rest of the fashionable clutter that crowded the space. Rustling around inside the ajar wardrobe, the mass of hair fumbled for a moment longer, and then she stopped. She looked down, turned to one side, and then the other. And then she faced the jar.



The girl smiled broadly.



They didn't.



—————



Sarah bounded over to the shelf opposite her and snatched the small jar down from just within her limited reach, before spinning back around and dashing out of the room. Causing the door to slam open once again, and then weakly draw to a close.



Within seconds, and following several loud bangs as she practically fell down the stairs in her eagerness, the blonde was inside the sitting room and collapsing onto the nearest chair in the quite sizeable surroundings, conveniently situated before a large, glass coffee table. The jar was tossed onto the surface, landing with a sharp clink, before she swung her arms behind her head and leant back, releasing a deep sigh as her back finally stretched out and her chest curved to compensate. Sarah sat there for a good few minutes, really drinking in the peace and quiet she’d been deprived of all day up to that point. Her large eyes remained closed for much of this time, but eventually reopened and lazily scanned the ceiling.



Then, after a few moments more, a sly smile crept onto her face and Sarah slowly leant back down, finally set on addressing the passengers she’d just escorted.



“Sorry guys, it’s been a pretty busy day today, so I don’t really have the time for chit-chat. Work was a nightmare, and I’ve only got-“ She paused mid-sentence, flicking her eyes down to her phone, and then back to the jar. “-twenty minutes before I need to leave again. Some of the girls wanted to go into town, so I just couldn’t say no!”



As she spoke, the tiny group simply stared up a the monolithic girl that towered above them. It was a perspective they’d endured many times, but the sheer scale of it never lost its power. Her soft, rounded face continued to move as she spoke, sending her loose ponytail swinging left and right as her lips flapped. Her faux white blouse paired nicely with the tight, black skirt that ran around her midriff, which in turn extended down over her concealed thighs, only to reveal her pale white knees and legs as they disappeared below the lip of the table. Each one of the group knew where those legs ended, and it wasn’t a sight any of them were particularly were looking forward to.



“-and my word, you should count yourselves lucky you got to be inside here all day, because it’s been a scorcher outside.” Sarah continued to ramble, hardly even talking to her minuscule audience anymore and having swiftly forgotten her intention to reduce the chit-chat. “We actually had to open the double doors in the cafe to get a bit of air flow, because the conditioning wasn’t helping one bit! And I’ve told you before about how hot it gets behind the counters, haven’t I?”



She pressed on for a little longer, before eventually getting hold of her ambling focus. “But anyway, we should probably get to it, as I need to feel nice and refreshed by the time I go out. So I think that means it’s your time to shine, my little servants!”



Without further bluster or chatter, the enormous blonde shuffled a little upon the pristine couch, shifting to her side and swinging her right left upwards, landing her foot upon the tip of her left knee, almost kicking the table in the process. The first of Sarah’s black, leather loafers now rested sole-up atop her leg. The shoe itself looked well cared for, the patent leather gleaming in the afternoon light that shone through the french doors, and yet the footwear still displayed the distinct signs of deliberate and abusive over-wearing. Sarah was grasping at it firmly with both hands, muttering to herself as she fought to yank it free from her foot. All the while, the tiny inhabitants of the jar simply watched on, silently. It took her a good few attempts, but eventually the shoe came free, accompanied by a moist pop as her sore foot was finally released from its confines and exposed for all to see.



The bright red, glistening flesh upon the surface of her sole was the first warning sign for those about to serve, still gazing from within their glass prison. Everything they could see was showing all the textbook signs of their owner’s feet at their very worst. Overworked, under-aired, and packing more than enough of her signature aroma to bring each and every one of the tiny attendants to the heady embrace of unconsciousness. All this was only reinforced further as they caught sight of the air surround both her foot and the recently removed shoe, both of which could only be described as ‘steaming’. Those in the jar couldn’t take their eyes away from the scene before them, all whilst Sarah hadn’t payed them a glance, still focused intently upon the sizzling flesh of her sore foot.


“Pheeew,” she exclaimed, frantically fanning her free hand above her foot’s crimson underside, as if trying to cool it. “I really shouldn’t have gone without tights today, or even just socks. Urgh! I hope the shoes aren’t too worse for wear…”



She tentatively shifted her head in the direction of the torrid loafer, still clutched tightly within her left hand. The tired blonde raised it up a fraction, tipping the entrance towards her nose. “Oh g- fuck!” The shoe landed with a clatter as she reflexively tossed it away from her, almost immediately recoiling and stifling a quick cough. “That’s… ugh, not great.”



Scrunching up her slight nose, Sarah looked at the discarded loafer in disgust, almost broaching on contempt. It was as if she’d played no part in bring such a grim fate to the shoe. Without missing a beat, she set about removing the other shoe in a similar fashion, only succeeding much faster than the first time. And, having learned from her previous error, Sarah made sure to deposit the foul shoe besides its sibling the instant it came free. “I can’t even bare to have those near me, uhhhh.”



Sarah planted her hands down onto the couch cushions and started to push herself backwards, allowing enough room for her feet to swing up onto the table, thus vastly increasing the distance between herself and the stink harbingers her feet had become.



With two dull thuds, her heels landed upon the polished glass and rested beside one another, now baring her plush soles to the jar before her, as the tendons beneath the surface began to pandiculate. Sarah’s feet were very well maintained, by all accounts. She had fairly long, curved toes, quite meaty soles, and her smooth arches and heels weren’t unpleasant to look at either. The issues only began to arise when considering anything apart from the physical distribution of her physical traits. The almighty scent was really starting to pour off those feet now, and even Sarah seemed to be struggling with the stench she’d unleashed, holding her right hand up to her nose as she spoke once more.



“Sorry guys, that’s a little worse than normal,” she coughed lightly, giving her head a little shake. “Oofh- But I know it’s nothing you can’t handle! Remember when I took you guys out for leg-day that one time?”



Many of the tiny figures appeared to shudder at this, exchanging worried glances with one another. “See! I knew you guys would remember!” Sarah continued to beam, scrunching the toes on her right foot and pointing towards the jar as she spoke. “If you can handle that, I’m sure this will be easy, right?!”



Her joyous tone only helped to juxtapose the steep gulf in her perception of events and the reality of them, something the tiny people were only too familiar with. They watched on as her feet continued to flex and shift, still cooking the air surrounding them, infecting it with the warm, cheesy scent that was inescapable whenever her feet were in the vicinity. Fortunately for the group inside the jar, very little of the smell seemed to have made its way towards them just yet, likely owing to the principle of hot air rising and all that. But they all knew this wouldn’t last.



“To work then!” Sarah blurted out, still shining her bright smile down at them. “You guys know the drill by now. Two for the shoes. Two for my feet. And as you can see, but I’ve worked these girls really hard today, so I’ll expect they’ll need an extra deep clean, as will my shoes.”



Stretching herself forward, she moved to snatch up the jar and begin selecting servants to decide their placement, but paused as her long fingers wrapped themselves around the rim of the object. Her face becoming more stern before she even spoke. “And I hope I don’t need to tell you what happens if any of you little pests decide to get sleepy on me again, do I?”



As one, the tiny people shook their heads vigorously, making their response as clear to the giant girl as they possibly could. Heaving great sighs of relief as her features softened again, returning to the jubilance she usually wore.



“Good! After all, I’m wearing my boots out tonight, and I really don’t want to have to risk losing anymore of you guys. We’ve had enough of that lately as it is.”



The small group recoiled again at this, all too familiar with the implications to which their giantess was referring. Of late, she’d made a practice of ‘disciplining’ those of her servants that couldn’t handle the dreadful stink that so often radiated off her size fives. Following one too many pass outs, a frustrated Sarah had taken to innovating a type of ‘immersion therapy’ for the unfortunate victims. By which she would simply toss them into her shoes and wear them for the remainder of the day, seemingly under the impression that being forced to spend even more time beneath her smelly feet would somehow make a tiny person more resistant to such hellacious reek.



Sometimes this could prove disgusting yet not particularly life-threatening, if she was wearing sandals or perhaps a more breathable style of trainer. However, if she was instead sporting any of her work shoes or more enclosed footwear, then the results could be downright lethal. And this seemed to be the threat for her tinies today.



“Hmm, I think you two will serve my feet…” Sarah pointed towards the brunette girl near the back of the jar, and the timid boy off to the right side. “…which then means you two get to clean my flats instead!”



She then pointed towards the remaining options, a thin redhead standing stoney-faced at the front of the jar, along with the shaven-headed boy directly behind her. Were they to be normal sized, the smile their giant captor was giving them would seem almost warm and loving, perhaps of some comfort, but at their current stature, it was entirely chilling.



“Oh shit, we’ve only got like barely fifteen minutes now!” She suddenly blurted out, flustering herself as she scanned her eyes across to her illuminated phone.



Sarah hastily snatched up the tiny group, all of which fitted neatly within her clammy palm, before they were each deposited in their assigned location. The first boy and girl landed hard against the thick glass as they collided against the table, each of Sarah’s imposing feet looming over them. Almost immediately, they both covered over their mouths and noses, already able to appreciate just how intense the smell was. Whilst the other two were carelessly tossed into each of the airing loafers that rested nearby, letting out involuntary squeals as they disappeared over the thresholds of the noxious leather below.



Giggling slightly as she heard the feeble noise, Sarah swiftly turned her attention back to the servants that stood before each of her soles, still weakly clutching at their faces. “Now now, I know it’s a little bad, but I need your hands and tongues on top form, so suck it up and get serving. My feet sooooo need it today!”



Without further prompting, Sarah picked up her phone and lay back against the couch, all but ignoring the tiny people she’d just commanded. Each of them exchanged a weary look, then slowly turning to their individual charges and bracing themselves for the grim duty. Both the boy and girl slowly stretched out their arms and pressed their frail hands into the hulking soles before them, their faces contorting in disgust as their hands sunk right into the moist foot-flesh.



Trying to breathe as little as humanly possible, the girl moved with as much vigour as she could muster, hoping her effort might win her some favour with the distracted giantess. Whilst the boy acted much more deliberately, fully-aware of what happened to servants should they provide dissatisfactory service.



Of course Sarah noticed none of this, too interested in her phone and hardly even able to feel their pitiable attempts to rub her feet.



After a few more minutes of work, both tinies took a step backwards, most of their upper bodies now coated in a light, sticky sheen of Sarah’s foot sweat. The giantess noticed this and glanced past her device in their general direction. “Nicely done, you two! My poor feet feel muuuuch better now, and I’m sure you guys feel better too!”



Neither acknowledged this, both far too conscious of just how much they stank of the giant girl’s repulsive feet.



“I’ve still got a few more minutes left, and my feet still seem a little dirty…” She complained, pouting at them. “Soooooo, help me out a bit, would you?”



The tiny girl retched a little at the thought, having only done this once before, but soon both agreed and Sarah beamed down at them. “I have the best servants,” she bragged to herself, turning back to her phone and continued tapping away.



Neither looked at each other this time, too consumed by their next task, but the brunette couldn’t help but sneak a glance over at the giant flats that hung in the distance, still rapidly expelling their dense fog into the room. She wondered if the others were fairing any better, almost envying them in a perverse way.



Both tinies within Sarah’s musty shoes were totally unconscious, each having lasting barely a minute within the leather confines before the stink had knocked them both senseless. The boy endured a rough entry upon his arrival, landing face-first against in the imprint of Sarah’s mighty heel, causing the wind to be knocked right out of him on impact. This had forced him to take several heavy breaths almost instantly, which of course were drawn from the foul scent rising up around him. Not long after he’d collapsed on his journey up her insole, lying against the stretch on which the giantess’ arch would normally rest.



His female counterpart had it much worse, however. Her entry had landed her against the raised portion near the sole, which sent her sliding right into the smelly depths of the loafer, all whilst she clawed and fought desperately to stop her momentum. Once she stopped, the air around her was so thick and hot that she could hardly even see her own body, let alone breathe the pure, mind-numbing fragrance that assaulted her from all sides. Screaming and pleading and flailing, she’d passed out shortly after finding her feet, ending up with her face squashed directly into slick toe-print Sarah’s index had left behind.



All the while, the two remaining tinies worked away at their giantess’ feet, taking long licks of her plush heels and smooth arches, trying their best not to empty their stomachs following each pass of their tongues. But at least the smell was getting a little less oppressive given their efforts. Still far from pleasant, but a little less intense.



Sarah allowed this all to play-out for a few minutes, at least able to actually feel the tiny tongues caressing her worn-out feet, unlike the massage before.



Finally, lifting up her feet, she swung them back downwards and allowed them to rest upon the carpet below. Still fairly sweaty, but a little cleaner than before, and for that she was glad. “You two have done so well today, I might even have to treat you both!” She smiled graciously at them, poking each with a short thrust of her finger. “But first, let’s take a quick look at how your friends did with my shoes.”



Watching the giantess stretch over and grab both flats, the tinies atop the table knew almost instantly that something was wrong. The soft, calm face of the giantess quickly contorted into frustration and rage the second she took a look at the first shoe. Her dainty hand snatched up the footwear, practically shaking as she bellowed, “Are you serious!?”



The tabletop tinies took a few instinctual steps back, covering their ears and cowering down.



“You had one job, and you couldn’t even manage that!!” She slammed the first flat down onto the table, causing the nearby tinies to bounce on impact, then snatched up the other shoe. “Oh you’re kidding me! You useless bugs, uhh!!



Sarah jumped to her feet and stretched up to her fullest height. Now glaring down, hands upon her hips, she addressed both the obedient worshipers and her tormented insoles. “Punishment. Yes.”



The conscious tinies cowered yet further, practically sinking into the surface below them. The in-shoe captives were finally coming back around, having absolutely no idea of the trouble they now faced. Each of them clawed their way back towards the entrance they’d been unceremoniously dumped into earlier, trying their best to retain what little breath they had in order to avoid further inhalation of the powerful stench that still clung to every part of the leather caverns. However, upon reaching their expected salvation, each of them found Sarah’s colossal hand waiting for them, hastily snatching them up and bringing them before the incensed giantess.



“For failing to give my shoes the care they deserve, I think there’s only one appropriate punishment for you two, bugs,” she declared, staring a hole through each of their minute, panicked faces. “You’re both coming with me this evening, and we’ll see if you can give my boots the proper care that you denied my flats.”



Instantly, the squeals and squirms from the bodies within each of her hands doubled, no, quadrupled. The boy and girl screamed and pleaded with the blonde, pulling from any and all bastions of sympathy they could fathom, but nothing calmed her gaze nor relieved her mood.



“I was planning on wearing some cute tights tonight, but on account of you two weaklings, I think I’ll have to go barefooted. It’s going to be so stinky, but will teach you both a valuable lesson, I think.” Still the tinies writhed in her grasp, but she paid them no mind, quickly tossing them back down into the right-sided loafer as she popped the other two tinies back within their jar.



Suddenly, her eyes grew wide and her hand dived for her phone, clicked it, and her intensity mounted further. “Shit! I’ll be right back.” She offered, before diving from the room and clattering up the stairs, leaving all four tinies to full embrace the situation in which they now found themselves.



The two that had spend the last 15 minutes tending to the giant brat’s feet couldn’t help but feel sorry for their counterparts, knowing well that it could’ve easily been them sentenced to suffer those horrible shoes and almost certainly expecting a similar fate. But it wasn’t. And both of them exchanged nervous, yet slightly relieved looks. Meanwhile, within the large, abandoned footwear, the other two tinies were practically at each other’s throats, worked into a tearful frenzy as they knew what followed. No one survived Sarah’s boots. Hell, no one survived them after she’d worn them, let alone whilst she was out on the town, and without any separation between her steamy soles and ruined insoles below. Soon they were throttling one another, rolling around upon the spongy surface and trying to expire one another before the inevitable came. But they simply weren’t quick enough.



Soon the door crashed open once more and Sarah returned. Now clutching a small satchel bang in one hand, and a long pair of brown, knee-high boots in the other. She’d also changed outfit remarkably fast, now toting a cute black skirt and pale top, along with a tight-fitting jacket. “Right, we don’t have much time, so let’s get you both in here.”



Landing back upon the sofa, the giantess reached into the shoe and withdrew her prey, giving them both a little shake until one landed flat upon the table. She then raised up her leg and quickly crammed the tiny girl length-ways beneath her slightly cleaner, yet still heavily sweat-stained toes. Keeping her body trapped against her middle toes, whilst the poor thing’s face was squished right into her index. The tiny girl screamed and choked as she was sealed beneath Sarah’s meaty flesh, slowly disappearing below the rim of the boot as Sarah pulled it on. She then turned to the limp boy, still recovering from his impact upon table, and performed much the same action as before, only this time stuffing his face between her big toe and her index toe, before squeezing both tightly and sliding the boot on.



Sarah refused to address either of them, hardly even acknowledging them as she put them into position and put her boots on. Instead deciding she’d let the actions of her feet speak for her, contracting her toes sharply as she felt her soles settle upon the decimated insoles. The giantess then stood there for a moment, planting her feet several times and peering down unusually, before finally shrugging and looking back over to the jar sitting in-front of her.



“Sorry, you guys. I know you’ve done a great job of tending my overworked feet this afternoon and I promised you a treat, but I’m afraid they’ll almost certainly need your help again later. Not so much for rubbing, but they’ll need lots of deodorising and cleaning after the night I have planned. In fact, unfortunately I think I’ll probably have to keep you both strapped to my soles overnight… just to really air them out, otherwise there’s no way that stink will have gone by the morning…”



The jar-trapped people sprung to life, shouting and gesticulating at her. The worst thing was Sarah seemed to show a look of genuine concern upon her face as she considered condemning the tinies to such a fate, strapped tight against her reeking soles for an entire night, as if she had no choice but to cause their suffering. The two fought and banged upon the glass, pleading with her, but to no avail.



“I know, I know,” she commiserated, holding her hands up dramatically. “It’s not really fair on you guys, but I just don’t think these two will be in a fit state to do it once I’m back.” She gave each of her boots a little shake and stomp. “You guys always seem to struggle when I take you out in these boots… it’s such a shame.”



Then, offering a curt wave, Sarah span upon her heels and stomped out of the room, taking her bag, and her tinies prisoners along for the ride. The two survivors stared at one another, their faces hollow, as they heard the giantess’ heavy footsteps stamp away. The front door swung open with a creak and then close with a slam.

Chapter End Notes:


Hopefully you might've at least gotten a kick out of something here, and if so, please feel free to drop a review, as I'll make sure to reply to any comments submitted!


No idea if I'll be adding more stories on here anytime soon, but if this ends up gaining any kind of traction, I'll certainly consider it.