[Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:


Returning home from a long, exhausting shift at work, Sarah needs a hand getting ready for her forthcoming night-out. And fortunately enough, she's got the perfect solution just waiting for her...


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 19114 Read: 15712
Published: November 19 2021 Updated: January 30 2023
Story Notes:

I've spent far too long lurking on this site, so I felt it was only right to post something of my own. As to whether that something is any good or not, I'll let you be the judge of that...


1. Part I: For The Night Ahead by Randomer000 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (4276 words)

Arriving home from work, Sarah doesn't have much time before the planned night ahead, so opts to rely upon her tiny servants to help her out...

Included Content: GTS, F/m, F/f, Foot, Footwear, Entrapment, Odor, Slave

2. Part II: For The Day To Come by Randomer000 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4466 words)

Awakening from her intoxicated slumber, Sarah begins to grapple with repercussions of the night's activities...

Included Content: GTS, F/m, F/f, Foot, Footwear, Odor, Slave, Unaware

3. Part III: For A Lunch Date by Randomer000 [Reviews - 1] (5948 words)

Finally making it to her date with Grace, our titular giantess learns a little more about the previous nights' entertainment, and the two girls speculate over the whereabouts of their third companion...

Included Content: GTS, F/m, F/f, Foot, Footwear, Entrapment, Odor, Slave

4. Part ???: Lost Annie Chapter by Randomer000 [Reviews - 0] (4424 words)

So in case I'm accidentally getting anyone's hopes up with this new chapter, I do want to reiterate that I still consider this story on hiatus for the foreseeable future. Not because I don't like the characters or story itself, I guess more just that I don't feel all that much motivation to continue it, at least in comparison to other stories.

That being said, when going back through my drafts I discovered this chapter I'd seemingly written entirely relating to Annie and figured it was decent enough to not leave unseen. So here it is!