- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting down on the floor, Kim looks back at the ring on her finger, but it was doing something weird. The ring itself was becoming transparent, and the jewel was shrinking as it also becomes see-through. In just a few seconds the ring has completely disappeared. As it vanished from sight, a bolt of electricity shot from her finger, up her arm, and into her torso and  jolted her heart.

"Woah!" Kim gasps as she feels power erupt deep within her chest. She feels it winding through her heart, feeding off of her innermost desires. She felt heat fill her body and her growth begin to accelerate.

Even sitting down, her head soon bumped into the ceiling again as she reached 14ft tall. She had her bare legs folded, but her feet were pushing up
against cabinets of antiques.

Growing steadily, she was already 20 ft tall and uncomfortably hunched over in the small room.

"I'm gonna stand up." Kim says out loud as her feet smash through the dark wooden cabinets. Putting her hands up on the ceiling boards, she easily pushes up through the planks, her hands bursting into the room above. Working with her hands, she rips away the support beams just over her head, which gives her some breathing room for a moment. Sticking her head up
through this hole, she reaches 25 ft tall, yet is still sitting on the concrete floor.

She keeps growing, her head and shoulders rising up into the empty room. Growing as she rises, her breasts fill the hole in the floor such that she is becoming stuck. Looking around, she sees that the room has only a desk, a chair and an old filing cabinet. The light is on though, and her head nears the ceiling of this room while her growing torso fills the hole, the
wooden floor squeezing against her growing body.

Twisting her torso in an attempt to wiggle her breasts up out of the hole, Kim continues to grow, rubbing her nipples through her thin tank top against the floor that is trapping her. More of the wooden plank floorboards are ripped away against her big, wobbling breasts as her body grows larger and larger.

Down in the Mystical Room, Kim can feel her growing feet shove her high-heeled sandals through the wall and into the next room along with a great crashing noise.

Now 30 ft tall, she pushes her hands up into the 3rd floor to give her head room as she grows.

At 40 ft tall her boobs rise up through the floor, giving her a bit more space to move. Sliding her legs around underneath herself, she can feel the walls and all that junk smashing against her naked calves and thighs. Flexing her powerful legs, she lifts her giant growing body up through the 3rd floor. Crashing up into the 4th, and then the 5th floors, Kim stands up inside the old building.

Reaching 50 ft tall, and feeling the pinch and breakage of the wooden structure against her body, she begins to realize how big she is getting.

With her head in the middle of the 5th floor Kim is now looking at a couple sitting on a desk. The couple was embracing, but they stop to look at her giant head -- as large as they are tall -- and her beautiful face. Her big, brown eyes stare back at them as a grin spreads across her wide mouth.

"I'm A Giant... A Giant Woman... A Giantess... You Can Call Me Giantess Kim!" She says to the couple that is in shock.

"I Feel Amazing!" Giantess Kim continues "I'm Growing More And More Powerful! And Now I'm Turned On! Hehehe..." She giggles.

Her voice is loud, but her growing body isn't waiting for the couple's reaction. Her head goes smashing up into the ceiling as she sees them scramble down off their desk and begin crawling away from her in fear.

Growing to 60 ft tall, Giantess Kim closes her eyes and feels her head smash up through the 7th floor. Of course, her entire body is growing, not just her head. In fact, her breasts are swelling into more of the flooring below, and her ass is now expanding outward through the 4th floor, splintering planks and furniture as they grow.

The doomed couple still on the 5th floor watches the zipper of Giantess Kim's short shorts catch on the floorboards. Their jaws drop open as her body keeps growing, her hips filling the room. As a consequence of her growing body, the zipper stays at floor level, slowly unzipping her shorts, revealing her lacy panties that are growing along with her giantess body.

Giantess Kim's breasts are rising and growing, crushing up into more floors and sending debris into her cleavage. People on the 7th and 8th floors who did not back away from her growing head fast enough now tumble against her swelling breasts and can feel the heat of her body through the fabric of her top.

Reaching 80 ft tall, Giantess Kim feels a constant stream of rubble trickling down her naked legs as her body fills the old brick building. People still trapped inside the building watch it crush on her beautiful bare skin and rub on her skimpy clothing, but above the noise of destruction they can hear the giantess begin softly moaning.

Hitting 100 ft tall, Giantess Kim feels that her arms are being squeezed too tightly against herself. Raising her bare limbs up through the building, she widens the hole around her body and pushes her hands outward. Wall after wall gives way against her fingers as she pushes through them with ease.

People are caught completely by surprise as huge fingers burst through their office walls, which then explode as the giantess's hand and arm force their way into and through their space.

Giantess Kim feels them pounding on her skin, and every piece of office equipment that crushes against her as she stretches wide, reaching through the width of the building.

At 120 ft tall, Giantess Kim's head finally bursts through the roof into the open air. She inhales sharply, taking in the humid city air as she opens her eyes. Looking out into downtown, she sees Hermann Square and city hall are only a block away directly ahead. To her right is a veritable wall of skyscrapers, including the 2nd tallest building in the city. The immense glass and steel giants still loom high over her, but she is not done growing.

Now 140 ft tall, Giantess Kim's head rises over the rooftop like a gorgeous billboard coming to life. Lifting her arms upward, she rips through several floors, feeling the building break against her powerful biceps before her limbs burst up into freedom through the rooftop.

Now 160 ft tall, she grunts a bit as her breasts burst through the roof into the outdoors. Screams echoing through the building are joined by pedestrians outside as people see the growing giantess rise into view and begin to run away. Other people are stopping on the street, gaping, and pointing up at her beautiful face looking down at them.

At 180 ft tall, Giantess Kim finally feels the building stop tugging on her long, dark hair. Tossing her head lightly, she swishes her hair around her shoulders, enjoying its freedom from the building. She runs her fingers through her black locks, clearing chunks of rubble from the strands.

Reaching 200 ft tall, Giantess Kim looks left and right down the streets along the building. Smiling, she tells the city what is going to happen.

"Oh... I'm Gonna Have My Way With This City... It's All New Toys For Me!" She says joyously.

Reaching 220 ft tall, most of her torso is through the roof, and her belly button comes into view below the short hem of her tank top, but still, she keeps growing.

At 250 ft tall, Giantess Kim's ass pushes through the roof so that now only her legs and feet remain in the crumbling building. The building tickles on her naked legs and sandaled feet as it turns to dust against her invincible flesh.

"Uhhhhhh.... Soooo Gooooood..." She moans, delighting in she sensations of her expanding body.

275 ft tall and feeling good, Giantess Kim reaches up with both hands and runs her fingers from her temples back over her ears and through her hair. She arches her back and tips her chin upward. Inhaling deeply, she inflates her lungs and thrusts her great breasts forward as she stretches in the open air over the brick building dwindling below her.

"Ohhhhhh... Yessssss..." She sighs, growing to 300 ft tall.

Giantess Kim feels herself getting more aroused. She feels power and excitement increasing within her body and she exhales slowly. She closes her eyes and focuses on feeling the stretch of her skin, the tingle in her muscles, and the itch in her pussy as she begins growing even faster...

Growing to 350 ft, Giantess Kim's thighs push through the roof, most of her body now visible rising over the building. Sliding her fingers down through her hair back behind her head, she opens her eyes and leans forward to look down at the world around her.

It is all becoming so small. Inch-high people are crowding the streets. Most of them have stopped moving
and are watching her, waiting, wondering who this giant growing woman is.

Wondering what she is thinking.

Wondering what she wants.

"Pleasure... I Need Pleasure To Fulfill These Feelings..." Giantess Kim says to her audience. Her desires rise with the power within, taking her body to 400 ft tall.

The pleasure of growth itself floods Giantess Kim's body with more and more excitement. Her growing feet are pushing her toes through yet another wall. She can feel floors breaking and sliding down her sandals as her feet expand within the building below.

Reaching 450 ft, her knees rise through the rooftop. Looking at the buildings around her, Giantess Kim realizes she can now see the roof of the building across the street. She is a skyscraper-sized woman.

"Ohhhh Fuck..." She swears softly, overwhelmed with power and growth.

500 ft tall, and Giantess Kim feels a tickle on her crotch that lets her know she is getting wet. The 3/4" tall people in the streets are beginning to move. Her sexy body is now growing so big that they are terrified. Louder voices ring out over the chaos:

"Oh my gosh!"
"What the hell?"
"What? How?"
"How much more growth can she take?"

"Soooooo... Gooood..." Sighs Giantess Kim as her body reaches 550 ft tall. She hears the sounds of cars crashing at intersections around the neighborhood as she becomes the ultimate distraction. Her feet are still just able to fit within the four walls of the building, but most of it has collapsed over her sandals and she feels the debris running between her toes.

Reaching 600 ft tall, Giantess Kim's desire surges through her body, overwhelming the jewel's power of growth. She feels the tension in her muscles fade and the hairs on her skin relax as she finally stops growing.

"I've Grown So Biiiig..." Moans Giantess Kim. "...And A Growing Girl Needs To Eventually Have Her Share Of Fun!"