- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Significant amounts of destruction, vore, and especially insertion in this wild story.

Everything's Bigger In Texas

A Giantess Kim adventure
by alexg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A warm wind blows down the sunny street in Houston Texas. It is a Wednesday afternoon like any other as Kim parks her car and rolls up the windows before opening the door and stepping onto the dark pavement. Tall skyscrapers cast their shadows over the city street, providing a comfortable amount of shade despite the heat.

Glancing up to her right, she looks up the 10 story concrete building she is in front of. There are a variety of stores on the ground floor, many of which have signs out front.

Striding down the bustling sidewalk, one of the signs -- a bright red one -- catches her attention:

"Madame Maxime's Curios: Everything you never knew existed but have always wanted!" it reads. Intrigued, she turns into the entryway, catching sight of her own reflection in the glass door.

A petite Latina, Kim looks herself over from bottom to top. On her feet are open-toed sandals with 2" heels and black criss-crossing straps that delightfully frame her unpainted toenails and smooth heel. Her bare legs rise from these sandals, her brown skin curving over her strong thighs. Thighs that disappear up into a pair of black short shorts that fully accentuate her ass. A hint of midriff then a pink tank top covers the rest of her torso, making it clear that she isn't wearing a bra. It is a classic summer outfit that shows off her curves nicely.

Upon finishing checking out her fine self, Kim pushes the glass door open and steps inside. A little bell above the doorway jingles as the musty smell of the store's interior reaches her nostrils. Gingerly, she steps forward, finding her way through the piles of furniture at the front of the shop until reaching the center of the store, where there is a sort of clearing.

Rows and rows of bookshelves surround the space, and in the center there is a circular counter with a polished hardwood surface and an antique cash register amidst stacks of papers. The smell of incense is strong as the elderly woman behind the counter turns and smiles whimsically.

"Hello my dear! We have all sorts of items from all over the world, and all through history. Is there anything you are looking for?" She asks.

"Hmm..." Kim hums, thinking out loud. "Do you have anything that could make me powerful, or big?"

"Oh, ha ha! I like your spirit, dear." The elderly woman laughs. "You might be interested in an artifact in the Mystical Room. Go down that aisle, all the way to the back, then turn left and go through the purple
curtain." She says, pointing off to her right.

"I do hope you enjoy what you find..." She smiles again, a little too sweetly, and turns her attention to the man walking up to the counter from the right.

"Thanks!" Kim says, smiling back with more spice than sweetness.

Her heels tap noisily on the wooden floor as she goes down the dark aisle lined with shelves of books and knick knacks. Quickly finding the purple curtain, Kim enters the Mystical Room, right where the woman said it
would be.

Little signs hang from each shelf, with labels like:
    Arcturian age reducers
    Wishing stones
    Jewels of growth
    Pendants of physical power

"'Jewels of growth' sounds like the one for me!" She remarks, before looking closer at that shelf.

There are several gems set in a variety of ancient-looking golden rings. Red rubies, blue sapphires, and deep green emeralds fill the display on the shelf, and in a range of sizes. With such a selection, she spends a moment deciding which to pick first.

"I'll try the blue ones." She says quietly to herself, picking up the blue ring nearest the shelf's edge. Once in her hand, it is obvious that this is simply too small to fit onto anything but her pinky.

Grabbing the next blue ring, Kim sees that it is far too large to stay on any of her fingers, but the third ring behind that... that third ring looks good. Slipping the 1 carat jewel onto the index finger of her right hand, it fits just right!

A flash of heat spreads through Kim's finger and dances over her skin. She looks at the jewel and sees it  sparkle a bit, while her heart beats a little faster.

Something is happening.

Staring at the beautiful sapphire, swirls of light are dancing within it, and the movement is mesmerizing. Distracted by the light show within the jewel, she has no warning when something hard strikes the back of her head.

"Ow! What the?" Kim exclaims, reaching to rub her head when she realizes that what struck her was the low wooden ceiling.

She was already growing, and was already 7ft tall!

In a room deep within the building, she had to choose fast whether to try and get out, or stay put. Somehow staying inside seemed like it could get... interesting.