- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 9
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night is falling across Houston Texas, and the heat of the day has faded into a warm, humid evening. This is not a quiet night, as the sounds of screams and sirens fill the air and portions of downtown are in smoking ruin. A 600 ft tall woman towers over the chaos in the streets, chaos she has caused with her play. Streets where people are running from the parking garage crushed under her sexy feet in high-heeled sandals. Looking up from her feet, everyone can see that the giant woman is otherwise naked, her voluptuous curves and wet pussy on display to the entire city.

High above the rooftops of all except the tallest buildings, her beautiful face looks down at the people in the streets. Her eyes shift, focusing down at the skyscraper that is only as high as her navel before reminding them who she is.

She is Giantess Kim, and her lust for power is only matched by her lust for pleasure, and she intends to use the building before her to express both. Her giant hands smash into the lit windows on the wide side of the skyscraper,sending glass and steel raining from the sky. Her hands soon withdraw, taking dozens of people out of their building and pressing them up beneath her massive boobs.

"Oooohhhh... Tease Me Before You Please Me..." Giantess Kim moans with delight as people are pressed between her hands and her bosom.

Reaching into the skyscraper a second time and pulling out two more handfuls of captives, she lifts them to her face where they lay helpless in her soft palms. Staring up into the face of the gorgeous giantess, they are squirming under her lusty gaze, and shaken by her powerful voice as she speaks to them.

"I Need Pleasure... And That's What You'll Give Me... That's Your Purpose Now... HeHe..." She giggles.

Her words cause the people in her hands to contemplate leaping to their doom, but there isn't time. Her mouth is working, working on building up saliva, which she spits all over the people, drenching their bodies. Lowering her spit-lubricated captives to her shaven pussy, her huge fingers work the people against it, rubbing herself, stimulating her clit and pushing their bodies into her gigantic self.

"Amazing... All Your Struggles... I Need More!" Giantess Kim moans.

People left inside are stunned, staring out the building's windows and gaping holes at her giant fingers pushing their colleagues into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... Yeeeeeesss... Moooore!" Giantess Kim moans, arching her back and rolling her head as pleasure rises from the action in her vagina. Her voracious cunt has already swallowing everyone in her hands.

Empty again, her hands reach out and punch through unbroken windows on the side of the building, going deep inside. Crashing noises of walls and windows on her huge fingers mixes with the screams inside, but she only pushes deeper and deeper. With an explosion of debris, both of her hands burst out the opposite side of the building.

The giant woman is leaning over the building, curling her fingers around the broken floors as she grips the structure. Her naked breasts sway over the rooftop as her muscles tense, then her arms pull back.

There is a grin on her face as the middle third of the top ten stories breaks apart from the building as the giantess rises, straightening her back. She rips up a large chunk of offices full of people and equipment out of the tall building, raining rubble down her legs to the streets below.

"I'm Gonna Make Use Of Whomever Is Left... Then Fuck It 'Till It's Nothing!" She says.

Lifting the large chunk of 10 floors up to her breasts with both hands, the giantess presses it against her erect nipples. People stare up from the ruined skyscraper as she continues grinding the portion of the building into her breasts, erotically shifting her hips and displaying her visibly wet pussy.

Before half of the chunk is destroyed, she pulls it away from her boobs and lowers the battered chunk in her hands down between her legs, and rubs it against her genitals. Spreading her legs wider and squatting a bit, the giantess wedges the entire thing between her thighs and crotch, and grinds it up against herself.

"OhhHHhhhHHhhHh..." Giantess Kim sighs, shuddering with pleasure as the portion between her hands crumbles against her powerful body. Pushing her hands up through the debris, she rubs her inner thighs and crotch until nothing is left.

"Fuuuuuuuuhhckkk..." She moans, lifting her right leg over and through the gaping, empty void atop the skyscraper and mounting it. Pushing her hips down with her full weight, the giant woman drops down through the skyscraper, swiftly destroying half the remaining floors under her crotch and ass.

"Fuuuuuck Meeeeee..." She moans, shaking her ass and bending her legs so that she drops down through what remains of the skyscraper. Wiping rubble over her smooth, brown skin, she bathes in the destruction while checking out the surrounding buildings.

Still surrounded by skyscrapers on three sides, she weighs her options:

    The building across the street to the South is a brick condo tower with rows of balconies, and tall enough that its pointed roof nearly reaches her breasts.

    Across the street to the north is a black and white striped building that rises over her head by more than 100 ft.

    Across the street to her left is a glass box that reaches up to the height of her cleavage. Peering closer into the windows of this building, she feels compelled to speak to the people inside.

"You're Watching Me... Watching Me Fuck... Good... I Want Every One Of You Inside There To See Me... HeHe!" Giggles Giantess Kim.

Still panting and moaning under her breath, Giantess Kim leans forward onto her knees atop the pile of rubble she is in. Dropping her hands to the street, she puts her face up to the glass wall of the skyscraper across the street. Sticking out her tongue, she licks over the windows of several of the lower floors.

"Uhmmmmm... You Saw What I Just Did... You Want Feel What It's Like? Hee Hee..." she laughs malevolently.

Leaning back onto her heels, she then rises up to her full height. She is a towering female skyscraper of sex and power as she looks down at the boxy glass skyscraper with lust. Concrete dust is falling from her naked body as she steps up to her new toy, stomping each of her sandaled feet down onto the cars abandoned in the street. She runs her fingers over her giant naked body, showing off her sexy charms before puffing out her chest so that her massive breasts collide with the top floor and flat rooftop.

"No One Escapes!" Says Giantess Kim, feeling the crush of glass and steel on her supple breasts.

Contrary to her desires, evacuation has already begun from this glassy skyscraper. People are streaming from the lobby doors on both sides, but most still stop and stare upward at the gigantic sexy woman pressing herself against their building.

"Stay With Me... Play With Me..." Giantess Kim commands as she raises her right foot.

Dragging her right leg up the side of the skyscraper, she feels the shattering of windows on her calf and thigh, so much glass breaking against her smooth flesh. Then, she brings her foot down.

People scream and scatter as her toes crash down, obliterating the main entrance beneath the sole of her sandal. She goes on, twisting and grinding her high heel into the wreckage.

"You're Sooo Tiiiiny..." Giantess Kim moans, lifting and rubbing her left leg up the other side of the skyscraper. She can feel so much destruction on her leg as her flesh squeezes into two dozen floors of offices.

"And I'm Sooo Biiiig..." She moans, with her arms, legs, breasts and pussy embracing and rubbing into the skyscraper.

"I Need To See My Tinies..." Giantess Kim says.

Plunging her fist in through the glass facade, she then spreads her fingers through one floor while pushing her thumb into the floor below. Her hand rummages through the floors, knocking out power and destroying offices before it withdraws with a dozen captives. Up to the rooftop her hand goes, dumping the people onto the roof while she crushes her naked breasts deeper into it.

Again, she plunges her hand inside and brings more captives to the roof, where they look up in the darkness, up from the swell of her breasts buried in their building, up at the gorgeous face of the giantess lit softly by the city lights.

"The Last Few Minutes Of Your Lives Will Be Spent Pleasuring Me... Or Watching Your Building Be Destroyed..." she tells them.

The people on the roof are shocked, and run away from her body to the opposite side of the rooftop.

"No... There Is No Escape..." Giantess Kim speaks softly as she pushes her chest farther into the side of the skyscraper. "This Skyscraper... Your Business... Everyone Inside... Is My Fuck Toy..." She continues. "I Can Feel It Breaking Against My Skin... People Like You Fighting My Naked Thighs... My Naked Pussy... Ohhhhhhh..." Giantess Kim moans.

The entire skyscraper shudders as she works her naked body into it. Crushing herself through the building, her breasts are slowly bulldozing through the top floors, destroying it and chasing the people on the roof into a smaller and smaller corner. They are helpless to do anything but watch the beautiful giantess's face and ample breasts come closer and closer.

Sexy Giantess Kim has worked her body through the building, shifting and twisting with erotic passion, grinding through and destroying everything. Soon, all that's left is a 30 ft wide tower of glass and steel she is holding against herself. Two dozen people remain on what's left of the roof, and they stare up into her passionate brown eyes.

Without warning, her hand appears, scooping up the crowd from the roof. Too powerful to resist, they fight anyways as she lifts them up below her chin. Tipping her hand, Giantess Kim dumps the tiny people down on top of her chest. They land above her heart and go sliding down her smooth skin.

Giantess Kim smashes her legs and torso through what's left of the skyscraper, while the two dozen people go sliding down between her breasts. Down into her cleavage they go as the building disintegrates against her massive horny body. Gaining speed, they slide below her breasts, down her stomach, past her navel, and drop into her left hand cupped down by her crotch.

She feels them pile up in her palm, and her hand eagerly pushes their bodies up against herself. Using her fingers, she works them inside her pussy, and stands there, fingering herself and looking around the neighborhood she is dominating.

"Uhhnnnhhh..." Giantess Kim moans as she extracts her empty fingers from herself. "What's The Next Best Thing To Fuck And Destroy? HeHe..." She giggles, looking ahead.

The outline of the enormous convention center -- so large that it fills five blocks -- is visible in the dark. Turning her shoulders and head, she looks in the other direction, down McKinney St.

It is a street lined with tall, sparkling skyscrapers, and a street filling with panicked people. She can see crowds of them streaming out of a large downtown shopping mall occupying two city blocks. They run from its doors into the lit street and scream, pointing at her.

There are also many taller buildings down that way.

"Think You're Something? Don't Ya?" Giantess Kim sneers at the skyscrapers that have the audacity to be bigger than she is. Her gaze then looks down over the tiny crowd in the street, and her fingers can't help but return to her pussy as she speaks her desires over these foolish people.

People that are desperate to escape the canyons of glass and steel surrounding them.

People that hope Giantess Kim doesn't come their way.