- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Facing away from the downtown skyscrapers, the rampaging giantess looks over the remaining tall buildings in front of her, which are the courthouse and justice center a couple blocks away. She then lowers her eyes and focuses on the 12-story brick building across the street.

"Lets Have Some Fun With You First..." Giantess Kim says to the old brick structure.

Giantess Kim turns, and steps over the historic brick building on the next block. It only rises to her knees, and she looks down at it with an inquisitive expression. Bending over, she extends her right index finger and pushes down on the roof. Her finger swiftly sinks into the building, but she keeps going.

Down into the building she pushes her hand, feeling the floors break beneath her finger like graham crackers, and the rubble scraping her skin as her arm sinks into the building. Sounds of crashing and breaking escape through the windows as she pushes her forearm deeper into it, penetrating the building.

Getting down on her knees, Giantess Kim leans over the building as she pushes her arm  inside the building, all the way to her elbow. Pushing farther, she finally feels her fingers hit the ground beneath the foundation. She then flexes her arm muscles and sends her arm exploding out the side of the building, ripping through the walls and freeing her hand in the messiest way possible.

Leaning even farther over the half-ruined building, her hair flows down over it, and she watches it fall down the sides to the city street below as she plants her hands on the ground on each side of the building.

Looking at her chest, she sees her ample breasts dangling over the puny building's rooftop. Bending her arms, Giantess Kim comes down as though doing a push-up, smashing her naked breasts down into the building. Bricks and concrete explode away under the force of her boobs as the ruins tease her nipples. She keeps going, all the way down until nothing is left but her sexy self laying atop a downtown block, her huge smiling face hovering two stories above the ground, watching the tiny stragglers run.

"Hee Hee Hee..." The giantess giggles, her beautiful hair flowing over the street, blocking escape and shadowing her face just above the intersection. Cars that were unprepared have driven into her hair and her silky strands have wrapped around half a dozen axles, trapping these vehicles against her body.

Hands and arms abruptly appear as she reaches forward into both streets in front of herself. Splaying her fingers over each street like a rake, she draws her hands back, sweeping fleeing stragglers towards her face. Gathering them into the crowded intersection, she can see them staring at her, just below her nose. Opening her giant mouth wide and lowering her face, she covers the crowd with her lips, and presses them down into the ground.

"Uhmmm... Mmmmmm..." purrs Giantess Kim, kissing the street and feeling the dozens of people captured in her mouth, along with the crush of rubble on her naked breasts and clitoris.

Inhaling sharply, she sucks the tinies up into her mouth before rising from the street. Giantess Kim pushes herself up until she is sitting on her legs, watching the bricks and debris raining from her smooth brown skin. The chaos in her mouth intensifies, and she responds by tipping her head back and swallowing. Sliding her fingers down her neck, she enjoys the feeling of her latest snack going down her throat and succumbing to her sexy body.

Continuting to slide her fingers down her neck, she feels her smooth collarbones, then slips her fingertips down into her cleavage. Feeling the brush of her hair over her breasts, she runs her fingers into her hair and finds two of the trapped cars. Taking ahold of these cars, she rolls them between her fingers before grinding them into her breasts.

She is enjoying the warm afternoon sun on her skin, and now she notices the sun dipping lower in the sky, reminding her that she has already been rampaging for a couple hours now.

"Let's See What I Can Do With One Of These Skyscrapers... HeHe..." She giggles, rising to her feet.

Stomping into the next block, Giantess Kim looks down at a half-empty parking lot, while feeling the fullness within herself. Reaching into her pussy with her right hand, she begins extracting things from her rather full vagina, while her eyes remain on her next plaything.

"Ahhh... Ooooohh... There..." She moans, undulating sensuously at her own touch. Piles of broken, unidentifiable debris fall from her crotch and crash into the parking lot below until she is satisfied with her efforts. Continuing to run her fingertips over her genitals, Giantess Kim points at the Justice Center 2 blocks away with her free hand.

Striding forward down San Jacinto St, her beautiful sandaled feet crush abandoned cars and trucks as her towering, sexy body moves over the grassy plaza until she is looming over the 350 ft tall Justice Center.

Only as high as her waist, the building is nearly as wide as the block, and with an arched crown over the rooftop deck. Men and women in suits, (presumably lawyers) have been pouring out the front door, but evacuation stops once her two huge feet are on both sides of the doorway

"Nowhere To Run... You And Your Building Only Exists To Satisfy Me Now..." Giantess Kim says.

Screams rise from the rooftop cafe of the Justice Center at her words. Her hands reach down to the rooftop, her fingers working the crowd scattering from their tables and chairs. Plucking up judges and lawyers alike, Giantess Kim lifts them up her body. The first handfuls end up between her hands and a soft place: pressed against her breasts, where they are suffocating against warm woman flesh.

"All Your Influence...  All Your Power... All Insignificant Next To One Woman's Power... My Power... Hee Hee..." She laughs.

Releasing her breasts, Giantess Kim lets their bodies fall while she reaches out and punches the top of the building. She then uses her hand to scoop out a trench through its upper floors.

Stepping around to the side street, she swings her leg up and over the Justice Center, dropping her crotch down into the trench, mounting the
building. She feels her foot smash down through the annex at the back of
the building and the tickle of crumbling concrete on her toes, thighs, and
crotch.

"I'm The Power In This City... I'm Gonna' Fuck This Building 'Till It's Nothing..." She says aloud as her wet pussy smashes down into floors of offices, catching people off guard who find themselves being pushed up into her crotch.

"Ohhh! Use Your Skills... Satisfy Me If You Can... Hee Hee" she laughs while shifting her hips forward and back, grinding herself into more offices.

"Ohhhhhh... Come On..." Giantess Kim moans as she feels more of the building and its occupants pounding on her flesh.

Reaching down the side of the building with both hands, her fingers are on a hunt for more tinies. Pushing them in through the windows, her fingers go deep inside, until they find what they are looking for. Smiling, Giantess Kim pulls out squirming people in both hands, lifting them up to her chest.

Humping down deeper, using her legs, she starts fucking the building like she means it. Both of her hands reach between her breasts, where they smear her playthings up over her boobs, down the sides, and ending up against her nipples.

"Uhhhmmmm... Ahhhhmmmmm... Ooooohhhh..." she moans harder and deeper while fucking her toy harder and deeper.

Releasing her boobs, Giantess Kim drops her hands farther down the building this time. Without hesitation, she rips large chunks out of the building with each hand, and lifts the offices and rubble to her lovely face.

Bringing the largest chunk of building to her open mouth, she takes a bite out of it as though it were cake. Swallowing her first bite, she sees people squirming through the rubble inside. Lifting it back to her mouth, she sticks out her tongue and uses it to lick them out of the chunk before she drops the rest of the rubble to the ground.

Lifting the chunk in her other hand to her face, she opens her mouth wide, showing the doomed people on her tongue to those in the chunk of building in her hand. Swallowing everyone in her mouth, she repeats the process with the chunk in her left hand.

"Mmmhhhh... Fuck Me Harder..." moans the insatiable giantess as she feels the crush of the building and office equipment on her genitals.

Beginning to swivel her hips, Giantess Kim pushes lower into the Justice Center, grinding her pussy into it all. Her open hands reach down to her crotch buried in the building. Spreading her labia wide, she pushes herself down into the core of the building.

"Uuhhhh... Oohhhhh... Yeaaahhhh!!!" Giantess Kim moans loudly, her body singing with pleasure.

Her pussy has found the structural core of the building with its firm elevator shafts, and her giant body is working them deeper into herself.

"Deeeper!!! Haaaarder!!!" she wails, demanding more from her toy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The giantess's moaning is deafening as the sun dips to the horizon, and her body crushes down into the middle of the Justice Center. She is rapidly fucking it to the ground as news helicopters swoop in for a close-up.

They focus their wide-angle lenses in on the enraptured giantess as nighttime approaches. The golden rays of the setting sun illuminate her gloriously nubile body and the TV cameras are catching every detail. Sweeping from her sandaled foot blocking the front doors, up her smooth, toned legs, they zoom in on her naked crotch buried out of sight in the crumbling building. Up her undulating stomach to her ample, bouncing breasts, many cameramen are too distracted to continue. Those that do, reach her gorgeous moaning face, and pan out to show the tangle of her long, black hair as she tosses her head while moaning with giantess pleasure.

She is forcing the strongest of city structures to give her what she needs, but the giantess is just too powerful for a building half her size to last long. Yet, even at her size, her pussy can only fit the building's elevator shafts through into her vagina.

"Ahhhhh... Oooohhhh!!!" She wails, sinking down into the lower half of the building, the entire skyscraper swaying and smashing against her body. She's nearly destroyed another government building under her incredibly sexy self, what could she possibly do next?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flexing her legs and pounding her way through the remaining stories, Giantess Kim makes it down to the ground floor. Grabbing the remaining chunks of the building and grinding them against her breasts, she finally feels the last of the building turn to dust under her huge ass.

The news helicopters swooping in for close-ups are caught off guard as Giantess Kim quickly stands to her feet, her head, shoulders, and breasts rising up past them until they are left looking at her navel. The pilots swiftly regret their foolish bravado as her huge hands reach out and swat their whirlybirds down, sending them spiraling to the streets where they explode in balls of fire.

"Damn Paparazzi..." She says, running her fingers through her hair. Feeling the crunch of one of her car hair ornaments, she plucks it out and crushes it between her fingers.

Stepping across the plaza to the courthouse, Giantess Kim looks down at this building. Also over 300 ft tall, this one has a dome on top, with a little cupola like a nipple in the center. Bending over and putting her mouth on the top of the dome, Giantess Kim begins to suck on it.

"Uhmmm... Mmmhhh..." she rumbles in her throat, and it isn't long before her tongue slips out. Licking over the top of the dome, she tastes it, feeling the metal bend beneath her tongue, before baring her teeth and taking a bite out of the top of the dome. Her bite rips open a hole that reveals a meeting of stuffy old lawmakers on the top floor, shocked to see the giant naked woman overhead.

"Let's Play With You! I'm Gonna Put You To Real Work HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

Before the men can react, her huge fingers reach down through the hole in the roof, plucking several council members up, carrying them between her fingers. They have a short trip, straight to her shaved pussy, covered in the dust of the city's buildings. Lifting them to her messy wetness, she brushes their bodies against her colossal genitalia.

"Ohhhh... You Can't Stop Me... I'm Too Big For You..." She moans, feeling their hands and feet on her labia and clit.

Pushing them up between her swollen pussy lips, their screams are silenced as her fingers show them the way inside.

"Can't Even Please Me... But You'd Better Try... Hee Hee..." Giantess Kim giggles, using her empty hands to tear away the rest of the domed rooftop.

"And The Rest Of You... I Want You Now!!!" She booms, swinging her leg over the courthouse and mounting it.

Her enormous crotch covers the chamber, with her huge pussy drooling and ready. Spreading herself open, she shows the council a glimpse of their colleagues inside of herself.

"Fucked To Death Is Your Fate!" Giantess Kim snarls down at the city council.

Panic erupts in the chamber at her words, and the council members turn to flee, but it is far too late. Her huge fingers release her pussy, and those ten 25' fingers drop down from the sky. Columns of tanned flesh, they begin sweeping everyone in the chamber towards the giant wet pussy. Kicking and pounding on the giantess does nothing but excite her as 30 people are pushed against her crotch.

"Ohhhhh!!! Keep Fighting Meeeee!!!" She roars, using her fingers to push the indignant men into herself one by one.

Feeling each of their bodies entering hers, Giantess Kim is surprised the old duffers have so much fight in them. It isn't long before the chamber is cleared, but she needs more. Rotating her hips forward, she pushes her hungry pussy down through the floor into the next story of the building.

Lights across the city are turning on as darkness falls. Most of downtown still has power, though not the portion Giantess Kim has -- and still is -- fucking to ruin. The ambient light of the city illuminates the gorgeous giantess with a soft glow as she humps the courthouse with the city council in her vagina.

"This Is My City Now... Uhmmm... My Fuck Toys... Ooooohh... My Playground..." She moans as she feels the last of the leadership succumb to her sex.

Looking up and out towards the lit side of downtown, Giantess Kim is delighted to see the undamaged buildings of all heights as she fucks her toy and moans her pleasure.

"Ahhhh... Arghhhh... Uhnghhh..." Giantess Kim grunts as she shoves her naked self down through floor after floor of the courthouse. No one could have survived such destruction, but she is only more worked up as she stands to her feet.

"Time To Take It Downtown! More Toys For Me!" Giantess Kim says gleefully.

Stomping down the darkened streets of the Theater District, the colossal woman crushes a few of the remaining low buildings without even pausing her stride. She is heading right for the Central Business District where windows are lit and the city is alive with activity.

Facing a wall of skyscrapers at the edge of the District, Giantess Kim decides to head straight for the shortest one. It is a glassy tower on the opposite side of the block, rising only to her navel, with a 7 story high parking garage on the near side. With the fading daylight, the lit interior of the offices puts everyone and their boss on display.

"Look At All Those People Running Around Inside!" She exclaims. Then, giggling to herself, Giantess Kim reaches forward and plunges both of her hands through the windowed walls of 5 Houston Center. The lighting around her hands flickers as circuits overload and sparks fly, but curling her fingers through three floors of office workers fills her hands with people and furniture.

Lifting this treasure to her breasts, Giantess Kim gently cups her captives under her massive boobs, letting the sheer size of her breasts snuff out the people in her hands. Wiping her hands on her hips, the giant woman reaches back into the holes in the building, scooping out two more handfuls and lifting both to her face. The terrified people in her hands look into the lusty eyes of a giantess before she speaks.