- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm here in the middle of downtown Houston on a sunny afternoon, and it's... it's impossible!" The reporter on the TV screen yells into his microphone.

"There's a gorgeous 600 foot tall woman... appears to be in her twenties... and she's rampaging through the city! She isn't wearing anything except a pair of black high-heeled sandals, the straps of which are as thick as I am tall!" He pauses while the camera zooms in on her toes, then pulls back to show her entire body as she squats into a building.

"She's isn't just huge, though! She's incredibly aroused! She just started using the Cambria Hotel! It's unbelievable how worked up she is!" His voice is drowned out by a thunderous moan of pleasure from the giantess.

"She's thrusting down onto it with gusto! Ramming herself down on the tall brick structure... it's crumbling beneath her powerful body!" He is gasping and at a loss for words as he lowers the microphone.

"What's it gotta be like using a building like that?" He asks, his voice dwindling before the screen cuts back to the news room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giantess Kim shoves five floors of elevator shafts and stairwells into her vagina in a single stroke. Again and again she thrusts herself down. Down, down, down she shoves her horny-ass body as her puny attackers and dozens of other people in the hotel's core are swallowed by her tremendous pussy.

"It Feels So Amazing... So Powerful! I Want More Pleasure... More Of Your City As My Toy..." She moans between thrusts. Her great ass comes crushing down to earth atop a pile of what used to be a historic hotel, the impact shaking the entire neighborhood.

"Ohhhhh! More!" Cries the horny giantess as she gets onto her hands and knees.

Crawling over Austin Street, she positions her torso over an 8-story apartment complex. The building fills the entire block in the shape of a hollow square. There is a large swimming pool in the center of the building with several very frightened women.

Planting her hands in the streets on opposite sides of the block, Giantess Kim's naked breasts sway seductively over the rooftop as she looks straight down at the pool and the women below.

The women had been splashing around and day drinking, but have now gotten out of the pool and are staring, staring up at the enormous giantess, up at her pendulous breasts and screaming...

"Can't Let You Escape... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim.

Her long, dark hair slides down over her shoulders, cascading down into the courtyard. Twisting her head left and right causes her gorgeous mass of hair to sweep the helpless, flailing women back into the pool.

Giantess Kim scoots back, lowering her head into the open courtyard and crushing her breasts down onto the roof. Puckering her lips, she presses her mouth down into the pool and begins sucking. Sucking up the whole pool full of water, along with the women into her mouth, she then rises up and sits on her legs. Tipping her head back, the thirsty giantess swallows the contents of the pool, refreshing herself a little.

Looking around a bit, Giantess Kim sees that there is another skyscraper to her left that rises just higher than her hips. A block ahead is Minute Maid Park, the big baseball stadium with the retractable roof, and the roof happens to be open.

'I want that skyscraper! The stadium will have plenty of people but harder to fuck.' Thinks Giantess Kim to herself.

Looking closer at the 28-story apartment building across the street, she sees balconies running up the nearest corner. Smiling, she spots someone on an upper balcony.

"Would You Like A Closer Look?" She asks the awestruck man.

Rising up to her full height, Giantess Kim steps into the street, and stomps her foot down into the middle of the intersection below the column of balconies. Pushing her pussy up against the corner balcony, she grinds her clit into the side of the apartments, scaring the tiny man back inside.

Looking down, she can see the long, slim form of the apartment tower below herself filling a 1/3rd of the block. A low wing of the building fills the rest of the block, with a pool on top of it. Focusing down onto the pool as she humps the building, Giantess Kim notices there are people swimming in it!

"Uhmmmm... What Are You Up To? Want To Have Some Fun With Me? HeHe..." She giggles, humping the corner one last time.

Stepping completely into La Branch St, Giantess Kim moves around to the other side of the building. Standing next to the low, pool-topped portion of the building, she sweeps her eyes down the wide side of the apartment skyscraper and stares at the pool below. A dozen people are in the grassy courtyard around the pool, and they are all staring up at her while she stares down at over her naked breasts at them.

"Let's Try Some Squats..." She says, stepping forward and putting a foot in each street on opposite sides of the building.

Spreading her legs over the courtyard gives everyone below a perfect view of her naked pussy, a view which only becomes better as she brings her enormous self down. Slowly dropping her ass down onto the pool courtyard, Giantess Kim rubs her pussy over the terrified citizens, feeling them on her sensitive wetness.

"Give It To Me..." She moans, reaching out and grabbing the tower portion of the building. Her fingers smash through four floors of the facade as she grips the skyscraper in front of herself, staring into the windows so close to her beautiful face.

Tenants inside feel the building shake, and on the upper floors they look out their windows to see the huge brown eyes of the giantess staring back at them.

"Oh... You're Fucked... All Of You..." Booms her mighty voice as the building shudders in her grip. "Because Your Building... Is About To Become My Newest Sex Toy!"

Licking her lips and grinding her pussy down into the pool garden below, Giantess Kim continues speaking to everyone trapped within the target of her passions.

"I Want Your Building... I Want To Use It... Uhhhmm... As My Sex Toy...And I Get... What I Want..." She says, feeling the crush of the building below on her crotch, and the water from the pool splashing her pussy.

Leaning forward, Giantess Kim arches her back, driving her breasts deep into the structure while pushing herself forward. Feeling her supple, naked boobs spread as she shove them into the side of the building, she moans and grinds her pussy down through the courtyard into the floor below.

Flexing her powerful leg muscles, Giantess Kim rises from a squatting position, dragging her chest up the side of the skyscraper. She can feel floor after floor of apartments crushing down onto her breasts and smashing through her cleavage. She rises up until her breasts rip through the roof and she is standing over the crumbling skyscraper. Debris is falling from her naked breasts as she reaches a hand down to her crotch to finger a tenant stuck on her labia up into herself.

Raising her left foot, Giantess Kim brings it down into the middle of the ruined courtyard, her sandaled foot sinking through the remaining floors of parking and retail.

"Ohhhh... You're Fucked..." She moans, feeling the rubble pouring down over her foot and between her toes as they sink down into the basement.

Swinging her right leg up and over the building, her left foot pivots, grinding around in the building, before her crotch slams down through the top three stories. Giantess Kim mounts her toy, despite it being a little too tall. But now, with all the sensations of destruction on her naked pussy, she starts humping back and forth on it, pushing apartments between her ass cheeks and against her mons as she makes this luxury high-rise pleasure her.

"Ohhh! Ohhhhh! Ha Ha Haaaa!" She laughs in delight as the building crushes beneath her magnificent body, but it just isn't enough.

Reaching for her breasts with both hands, Giantess Kim caresses her beautiful flesh as she pushes her crotch down deeper into the skyscraper, feeling the rubble trickling down her naked thighs. Screams and sirens form the music of the city as she fucks the desirable real estate.

Down in the streets people are mostly fleeing, but a few stop to watch and wonder:
    "Why our city?"
    "Who is she?"
    "What could such a giant woman need from us?"

"Such Pleasure... I'm So Powerful!" Moans Giantess Kim as she squeezes her breasts then turns her attention to the streets below.

No one can argue with Giantess Kim's power as she crushes yet another prominent skyscraper beneath her horny-ass body.

"Ohhhh... Uhhhmmm..." she moans in a voice like feminine thunder that echoes off the buildings of downtown.

There are still people running from the apartment skyscraper, but with all the rubble falling from above, not many are making it to safety. Several have huddled under the arch of Giantess Kim's sandal using her foot as shelter while she fucks their skyscraper, but as her colossal ass drops down to her ankles, her heel begins to rise.

Giantess Kim is moving forward, pushing her upper body through the rest of the building, and her hands are descending from her chest. Huge fingers sweep down from the sky, reaching around her feet, and people are caught, taken up in her beautiful hand to her pleasures above.

Giantess Kim turns through the destroyed building doing a 180, and coming to rest on her knees, looming over the pile of rubble as she takes the handful of fighting citizens into her vagina.

Many people are running to their cars in the parking lot across the street, or jumping in any vehicle with a door unlocked as the skyscraper-sized woman keeps inserting victims and vehicles.

    "Not So Fast" booms a voice from above, and fingers reach out again,
grabbing two SUVs that haven't made it out of the lot. Both are taken to a
swift fate between Giantess Kim's thighs.

    More than a dozen more vehicles are snatched away and disappear into
Giantess Kim's voracious pussy before the crowd has dispersed enough that
she begins to stand to her full height again.

    "Power... And Pleasure..." She moans while stroking her pussy with one
hand while stretching to her full height and running her other hand back
through her long, dark hair. Her colossal curvaceous body towers over the
neighborhood of medium-sized buildings and terrified crowds.