- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing back up on her feet, Giantess Kim looks down at her huge naked body and black high-heeled sandals. She's quite dirty now, and starts wiping her hands over herself, brushing herself off.

"Hmmmm..." She moans. It feels good touching herself all over, and she lingers around her breasts. Working her way lower on her body, she spends extra time cleaning the outside of her shaved pussy before extracting the ruins of the elevator shafts from herself. Finishing cleaning, she steps across Main street, positioning her indomitable self over a boxy, black and white horizontally-striped building that only reaches her knees.

Looking down at the building between her legs, she notices that it's a boring thing, so stiff and bland. Moving to her left, then her right, Giantess Kim starts swaying with it, pushing it back and forth between her calves. It's occupants begin to pour into the street, staring up at the giant woman dancing with their little office building.

Giantess Kim is just too much woman for such a structure, and the building soon cracks and begins to crumble. Portions of the walls break off and slide down the smooth bare skin of her calves, revealing more of the interior. The building breaks and collapses until the entire thing is a pile of dust all over her giant feet.

Lifting her eyes from the mess below herself, Giantess Kim looks down Texas Street. There are a few large, boxy, knee-high buildings, but past them she spies a historical hotel. Slender, and rising just to crotch level, it is across the street from a wider -- but just as slender -- modern apartment building that is only a bit taller.

Stomping down Texas Street, her naked hips sway and breasts bounce lightly with each ground-shaking stride as she evaluates her options.

"Tough Choices... The Hotel... I Think That Would Be A Good Start..." Says Giantess Kim, identifying her next toy, as she fixes her gaze on the Cambria Hotel.

Passing a thigh-high building on her left, the enormous woman reaches down, dipping her fingers into the rooftop pool as she passes. "Accidentally" taking a step to her left she then lands her foot in the middle of a two-story building, which crushes nicely before stepping forward to crush another of similar size under her right foot.

Arriving next to the hotel, she can see that it is actually built in a "U" shape, with thin sections forming the "U". The thinnest section is also the tallest, with a pointed roof cowering just below her moist pussy. Swinging her left leg around the other side of the hotel, Giantess Kim nudges herself down onto the pointed roof, feeling how well it fits between her pussy lips.

"Yeahhh..." She moans, looking down her body, staring into the pool in the center of the low apartments across the street. She smiles, seeing women still in that pool, obviously shocked by her presence.

"It's Oh So Much Better Being A Giantess..." Giantess Kim tells the tiny women. "All This Power And Control... I Do What I Want... When I Want... And No One Is Stopping Me!!!" Twisting her hips on the hotel for emphasis, she moans softly.

"And... I Get To Fuck Your Buildings Like This! Hee Hee!" She giggles while rolling her head over her shoulders. With the roof already inside herself, Giantess Kim's feels her pussy begging for more of the hotel. Her hips begin moving down and up, working the top of the tall building in and out.

"Uhhhnh... Uhmmm... Yeahhhh..." She moans in time with each stroke, pushing the building deeper into her ravenous vagina.

There is a group of tough guys down in the street trying to stop the gigantic woman by attacking her toes. It's hilarious, because even her little toe is as tall as these attackers.

Squeezing the top of the hotel inside herself, Giantess Kim breaks it off in her vagina, revealing the hotel's elevator shafts and stairwells at the top of the building. Bending way over at her hips, her fingers reach down from the sky and pluck the bald men in camo from their place on her sandal and lift them up her sexy body. Taking them up to the top of the hotel and dropping them into a stairwell, she smiles down at them over her naked breasts.

"Don't You Guys Ever Have Anything To Do But Bother Women? Let's See Who Gets To The Ground First..." She says, moving her crotch back over their section of the building. Using her fingers to spread herself open, she sees them disappear down the stairs just before taking the hotel into
herself.

Thrusting down with fast, hard strokes, Giantess Kim set her breasts bouncing and feels the core of the hotel jamming up inside and filling her vagina. The rest of the high-rise hotel is far too wide to fit inside of her, but she delights in the feeling of its floors crushing against the bare skin of her thighs.

"Aaaahhhh... Uhhhhhh... AHHhhhh!" She moans loudly with each deep, powerful stroke. The hotel is only half her size, but it was built to last.

"Yesssssss... Fuuuuck... Uhhhhmmm..." She moans, crushing more and more stories up into herself.