- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dammit! Gotta' Strip 'Em Off!" Roars Giantess Kim, cursing her shorts while standing back up over her building toy.

Helicopters maneuver for a better angle as the 600 ft woman steps forward onto Memorial Drive. She glares down at her clothing and reaches for her shorts. Using both hands, she pushes her short shorts down over her ass and drops them.

People flee from her feet as the shorts drop down her smooth legs and land, covering her sandaled feet. Kicking them away down the busy street, Giantess Kim's attention turns to her underwear. Pulling at the lacy panties with both hands, she simply tears the thin fabric away and off of her hot body before dropping the torn lingerie onto an intersection where the huge lace drapes over traffic lights.

Turning around, and facing her toy now wearing only a rolled up tank top and high-heel sandals, Giantess Kim mounts it once again.

She now feels the tickle of destruction on her naked pussy for the first time. Sighing deeply at the touch of skyscraper on her labia, she grinds herself forward to rub her clitoris into the elevator core.

"Fuuuhck Yeahhhhh..." moans Giantess Kim. Working the solid core of the skyscraper up and into her pussy with smooth humping motions, she feels the steel and concrete slide against her genitals. Unable to stop, she pushes down, breaking more floors against her naked thighs and driving the elevator shafts higher and higher into her body.

"More... Lots More..." Giantess Kim moans as her hungry vagina gets its first taste of a building. "I Wanna' Fuck This Building As Much As It Can Take..."

Humping down deeper and deeper, the giant woman sends her ass and crotch down into her toy. She feels floors being jammed up between her ass cheeks, and the tingle on her fleshy glutes as they crush away the outer floors and walls. Tinies and their office furniture are jammed farther up into her tight ass as she just keeps fucking their workplace.

"Deeper! Fuck... Fuck... Fuck... Ohhhhh!!!" Giantess Kim cries aloud, as down through floor after floor of office delight she goes.

A bundle of concrete elevator shafts is filling her vagina and squishing any survivors left inside. She feels them jamming up against her cervix. She shudders in pleasure as the shafts begin to break within her body. The sensation of her ass becoming clogged with concrete as she pushes down harder than ever is only awakening more desire.

Weakening with pleasure, her legs hesitate and cause her massive body to drop all the way down to the ground, crushing what's left of the skyscraper under and within her horny-ass self.

Standing and rubbing her hands over her breasts, Giantess Kim grabs at the fabric of her tank top. Pulling the thin garment up over her head with both hands sends her delightful breasts bouncing into freedom over to the city. She stretches her arms up to the sky, enjoying the sunshine on her naked brown skin. Now standing over the ruins of a skyscraper wearing only a pair of strappy high-heeled sandals, she shows off her unbelievably sexy self in full view of the circling TV helicopters.

"Uhhhhnnhhhh..." She sighs with her arms stretched high over her head. The sense of freedom and power over everything is so arousing that she needs more action. "On To The Next... HeHe..." Giggles Giantess Kim, dropping her arms to her sides.

Kicking her foot through a parking garage, she relishes the crush of cars and concrete against her toes as she steps up to an apartment building on the next block. Looking it over she sees that it is a modern design, with alternating vertical stripes of glass, stone, and balconies. Smiling down at the rooftop, she is glad that it rises just to her waist.

Nudging her wet, dirty pussy against some balconies, Giantess Kim giggles at the feeling of them breaking against her labia and clit. Reaching down with both hands, she feels the upper floors of the building. Sliding her fingers over the architectural detail, she pokes at the windows before sinking her hands into the floor just below her crotch.

Humming softly, she pushes her hands around in the building, breaking everything until she's ready. Lifting with her arms, the giant woman easily tears the upper floors off the building and lift them to her boobs. Bringing the top of the building closer, she presses these floors against her naked breasts. She feels the crunch of concrete on her nipples, and they quickly become hard, swelling into the floors she is holding.

Stepping back onto a parking lot, Giantess Kim impales an SUV with the spiked heel of her left sandal. She sighs, feeling the rubble falling down her naked body as it tumbles from her chest to the street below.

Tinies in the apartment building stare up in shock at where their ceiling used to be, and now seeing a sexy giantess grinding a portion of their building into her boobs.

Rolling her shoulders a bit, Giantess Kim causes her breasts to wiggle deeper into
the portion she is holding. She can feel people pounding on her boobs, and she wants a closer look. Raising her knee, she brings the portion she is holding down, snapping it in half over her leg.

Tossing one half aside, Giantess Kim lifts the remaining half to her face so that she can see inside the apartments. She smiles in at the rattled tinies who were just fighting against her boobs.

"Ohh... Were You Afraid Of My Big Breasts? Afraid They Would Crush You?" She asks mockingly before continuing in a low, sultry voice. "Well You Should Be... Because I'm Going To Use You... Like Mere Toys... Playthings For My Lust..."

A few people are staring out the open side of their apartments at the gigantic woman's beautiful face as she speaks to them, but most are scrambling around trying to stand up despite the instability of the structure in her hands

"Hee Hee Hee..." She giggles at their helpless reaction. "Problem Is... My Nipples Still Want You..."

Lowering the half back to her breasts, Giantess Kim pushes the ragged open end of the floors up against herself. Her nipples are hard and she can feel the building breaking against them as she grinds this stack of floors into her supple breasts.

People trapped inside are running to the opposite side of the floors as the giantess crushes it harder against herself, sending her nipples chasing after them.

"There's No Escape..." She moans. "Come And Suck Me..."

Twisting the mess against her smooth breasts until there is barely anything left, Giantess Kim finally feels tinies pounding her nipples in terror.

"Yeeesssss..." She sighs, unable to restrain herself from crushing everything against her naked torso. Her fingers follow the ruins down her torso, down her stomach all the way to her crotch. Rubbing herself, she then slips her fingers up into her vagina. There is so much debris inside, she begins extracting the elevator shafts from the last building, letting the ruins fall between her feet. Clearing her vagina, Giantess Kim is aroused and impatient. She steps forward and straddles her latest apartment building toy.

Her swollen, wet pussy is hovering over two dozen terrified tenants in the top remaining floor as she stares down at them.

"I Want It Nice And Deep... To Feel Everything Inside Me..." She says. Using her fingers to hold herself open, Giantess Kim gives the tenants a view into their hot, steamy fate. Dipping down until her pussy touches the floor, she then slowly chases the inhabitants across the building with her open pussy lips. Sliding her ass over the building, walls, furniture, and more are all crushed against her crotch as she chases everyone into a corner.

"I Want You Nice And Deep Too... Don't You Want To Feel What It's Like
Inside Me?" She asks.

With nowhere to go, the trapped tenants can only watch as the enormous woman moves over them. Her fingers reach out and push the wall from behind, edging them closer to her. With a passionate exclamation, she descends
rapidly, her enormous pussy swallowing over 20 people.

"Yeah! Goood... Deeeeeeper..." Sighs Giantess Kim, sending her fingers in after the people, pushing the crowd against her G-spot. Backing up, she positions herself over the apartment building's structural core, and nudges the top of the broken elevator shafts. They feel good, and Giantess Kim proceeds to push herself down onto the shafts, sending them up in herself after the terrified tenants.

"Ohhhhh! I Need To Use This City Badly... I Want To Fuck And Rule With My Power!" Giantess Kim says for all to hear. Humping herself down onto her toy, she sees people evacuating from its lower floors into the street. She watches them chaotically running under her tall heels and staring up her gorgeous legs as she works her sexy body into their doomed building.

"Moooore..." She moans, as she feels the elevator shafts filling her vagina and threatening to enter her cervix as she drops powerfully down onto her toy. Her ass is grinding into so much rubble that she can feel it plugging her anus while she reaches for her breasts. Massaging her generous boobs in her hands, she continues moaning and sinking deeper into her building. Revelling in the pleasurable sensations, Giantess Kim looks through half-lidded eyes down at the streets below her.

Citizens in the streets everywhere are running, running in fear of the fucking giantess, in fear of her incredible power. The news reporters are catching everything on camera and dropping questions into their commentary:
    How much power does she want?
    How could one woman become so big?
    How much more could she need to find satisfaction?

"Uhnhhh... I Want All The Power... Uhmmnhh... My Height Is Pure Perfection! Uhhhnh... I Can Feel Everyone... Ohhhhhh... And Everything Crushed Under My Body... Yeahhh... And Inside Me..." Giantess Kim moans though she cannot hear and doesn't care what the TV news is asking about her.

Lost in the pleasure of fucking her toy, Giantess Kim slowly crushes down through more floors. The building itself continues to crumble beneath her naked body, rubble sliding down her back and stomach as she drops down through the middle of the building. Her breasts hit the portion still standing in front of herself, and then she lets her legs go weak. Dropping all the way to the ground, Giantess Kim jams the elevator shafts up into herself, feeling them crush against the top of her vagina and cervix. Leaning forward, she spreads her arms and embraces the portion of the building still standing in front of her. Leaning hard into it, her breasts smash through walls and floors, crushing into the structure as she pushes it over with her chest.

Moving with it, Giantess Kim goes forward, falling down as the collapsing apartment building lands atop another building across the street. She ends up on top of the entire mess of broken buildings, landing on her hands and knees and goes on rubbing her breasts into it as her vagina remains jammed full of pleasure.

Rolling onto her side, she delights in the feeling of destruction and debris rubbing over her naked body. Her moaning eventually becomes giggling as she looks up at the tallest skyscraper in the city towering high overhead, then over at all the knee-high buildings to her right.

"Ohhh... Ha Ha Ha!" She laughs loudly. "Those Knee-High Buildings Will Make Nice Toys... Lets Play With Them..."