- Text Size +


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking to her right, Giantess Kim sees a veritable wall of skyscrapers nearly twice her own height, while to her left is City Hall, followed by the open landscape of low buildings stretching off to the horizon.

Looking back down over the swell of her breasts at the tiny people and cars in the streets below, she feels a flame of lust ignite within her chest. She also feels the power of the jewel going dormant within herself. Her growth has stopped, but she can still feel the power remaining just within her reach, but now is not the time for growth.

For Giantess Kim, now is a time for some action.

She lifts her left foot up out of the building it was trapped in and  swings it out over Lamar Street. Wood and concrete debris pour from her foot as it stomps down onto three tiny cars. They quickly crunch under her sandal, and 1/2" tall people scatter, running out from beneath her high heel in panic.

Kicking her right foot forward, she drags it through what's left of the building. Her toes explode out through the wall of brick and windows that was intact, sending a cloud of rubble into the street as her foot emerges and the giantess steps into total freedom.

Giantess Kim is in the city, a city that is watching and wondering: "What does she want to do?" As if in response, she speaks in her soft, thundering voice.

"I Want To Pleasure Myself With This City... And See How Well You Do The Job... HeHe..." She giggles, while watching a red, topless convertible speeding down the street through the crowd.

Reaching down Giantess Kim grabs this convertible with these jerks, and lifts them up to her crotch. The couple in the car is terrified, and waving their arms, but she only smiles at them. Unbuttoning and pulling her short shorts open, she slides the 2" car down into her lacy underwear. The couple are pounding on her labia with their arms, but she just works them against herself.

"Good... Now Inside Me..." Giantess Kim moans, pushing the 2" car completely up into her vagina.

The crowd explodes into panic as the car disappears into the giantess's panties and she begins fucking it. Her moaning fuels their panic and the tiny people begin to flee the area.

A city bus is stuck in the traffic jam just past Giantess Kim's left foot. The driver is shouting at the passengers to get off the bus, but just as he opens the doors, enormous fingers drop from the sky and surround the bus. The fingers swiftly wrap around the long vehicle, blocking the back door while the entire bus lurches up into the air.

Giantess Kim is bent at her waist, reaching down and picking up the small, 5" long glass and metal shaft of a city bus in her left hand. Unable
to restrain herself, her hand takes it straight to her crotch. Pulling down her underwear with her right hand, Giantess Kim pushes the tiny bus and its dozen passengers up into her immense pussy.

"Ahhhhmazing..." Giantess Kim sighs. "Everything About This Makes Me Feel So Powerful And In Control!" she says, telling the tiny people how it feels to be a fucking giantess.

Her left hand is completely down in her panties, working the dildo-sized bus deeper into her vagina, while her right hand is sliding over her tank top, clutching at the fabric. Snapping out of the moment of pleasure, Giantess Kim looks down at her own hands, and abruptly regains her composure

"Ohhhh! It's Good... But I'm Still Keeping My Clothes On... For The Time Being... HeHe!" She giggles, slipping her left hand out of her underwear while leaving the bus crumpling within her vagina.

Zipping her shorts back up, Giantess Kim swivels her hips as the vehicles within her continue to dump their passengers into her dark wetness. Bending down and scooping a handful of running tinies from the back of the crowd, she lifts them to her chest and drops them down into her tank top, feeling them tumble through her cleavage.

As the crowd disperses, Giantess Kim sets her gaze upon City Hall: a grey, boxy building that rises a bit above her knees. Lifting her right foot, she stomps it down into a small historic structure, feeling an entire wing of the building crush under her sandal. Stomping forward with her left foot, she crushes the plaza next to the Central Library, then continues stepping forward.

From ground level, it is becoming clear that no one can stop her, or even slow her down. But they can listen, hoping to hear the giantess tell them what's going to happen.

"City Hall Is Going To Be Fucked... And Used How I'd Like..." She says while stomping forward.

In just a few steps, Giantess Kim finds herself towering over City Hall, staring down at it with desire, and licking her lips. Stepping onto the lower wings on both sides of the building, her sandals sink down through the roof with ease, burying her toes into the finance and public works departments. Her little thighscraper is now between her naked legs, the rooftop cowering beneath her crotch.

Bending over, she sweeps her fingers into the stream of tinies pouring out the front doors and scoops up a handful. Lifting them up the building, Giantess Kim takes these people past 17 floors of windows, lifts them over the building, then pours them out of her hand onto the rooftop. Taking a second handful, she brings a dozen more of them up to her gorgeous face for a closer look.

"City Hall Is Under My Body... It Feels So Good Brushing Against My Thighs..." She says to her captives, with her hips beginning to sway. Their miniature bodies tickle a bit as they tumble around in her soft palm while gaping up at her in terror.

"Your Fate... Will Be Inside Me... Or Between My Breasts!" Booms Giantess Kim. "Which Do You Want?" She asks, but the tinies' response is only to increase their unintelligible, panicked yelling.

Rolling up the hem of her tank top with her free hand, Giantess Kim's mouth spreads into a wide grin, revealing her lovely teeth, each of which are nearly as big as a tiny person. Bunching the fabric up under her boobs, she creates a makeshift bra that wraps tightly below her breasts.  

"Sooooo Tiny..." She moans, pouring the entire handful down onto her chest. Their 1/2" bodies slide down over her smooth brown skin, over and between her breasts, with their arms and legs pounding in vain against her as they fall. Some slide over the upper surface of her breasts and go down into her top, becoming wedged between her breasts and the fabric of her top. Most, however, go falling through her cleavage, bouncing between her boobs until piling up on the roll of fabric running under her breasts.

One lucky dude happens to slide far enough to the side to land against her nipple. Giantess Kim inhales sharply at the sensation, inflating her breasts and pinning him against the inside of her thin tank top so that his outline can be seen above her nipple's bulge.

While toying with the tinies on her breasts, Giantess Kim's hips have not stopped moving, and her crotch is dipping very close to the rooftop.

"Let's See What I Can Fit In There Now HeHe..." She giggles.

Continuing to swivel her hips over the tinies trapped on the rooftop, Giantess Kim dips lower and lower over them until her bulging pussy grinds into the A/C unit on top of City Hall. The tinies are cowering, and looking up the fabric that is the only thing between them and that huge, hungry pussy. It comes lower, and they watch it crush the maintenance room into the rooftop. Fortunately for them, it was on the other half of the roof, the side without people.

On the ground, people are shocked as they look across the plaza to see a 600 ft tall Latina standing with her feet sunken into the wings of Houston City Hall, and the upper floors of the tower between her naked thighs. Her feet are out of view in the building, but she is only visibly wearing short shorts and a tank top that is rolled up under her breasts.

Looking up past City Hall at the giantess's boobs, there are lumps under the fabric of her top which indicate several dozen people are crawling around up there, and a couple are even climbing up into her hair. Anyone on the ground who isn't fleeing is frozen in shock. They stare at the enormous woman as she lifts her hands up her torso, and her fingers squeeze the people into her breasts. Their gaze follows her huge fingers down her firm, tanned stomach. Her midriff is exposed and undulating erotically as she sighs, sliding her fingertips down into the top of her short shorts. Her fingers slide towards the middle, unbuttoning her shorts.

The giantess's fingers emerge from her short shorts and continue sliding down her hot body before reaching down to City Hall and stroking it like a toy. Her fingertips slide roughly over the facade, breaking windows while feeling and teasing it beneath her body.

Then she bends her knees.

Her crotch crushes down into the top of the building, and screams from the roof intensify as City Hall yields to her power. The beautiful giantess has begun pulling open the front of her short shorts with her fingers, while staring lustfully down at the building she is dominating. Her fingers return to her short shorts, grasping that man-sized zipper, and begin to pull it down.

"First... The Inhabitants Inside Will Be My Toys... Next... The Building Itself Will Become My Toy!" Giantess Kim says, looking down at City Hall.

Her words shock the tiny people even more than her immense presence.

Leaving her short shorts hanging open, Giantess Kim rises up off the building and slides her right hand down into her underwear. When her hand returns, it has extracted a crushed and very wet bus. She tosses the bus aside, and it crashes loudly down into the roof of the library across the street.

Reaching down with both hands, she sticks her fingers in through the windows on the sides of City Hall and feels around for tiny bodies. Pinching several between her fingers, Giantess Kim hauls them out and takes their squirming selves up to her open shorts, and drops them into her underwear.

Five half-inch high people are trapped against her wet pussy by the tight lace of her underwear for a solid minute, teasing Giantess Kim with their pounding limbs. Unable to restrain herself, Giantess Kim's returns her fingers to her underwear and pushes the tinies up into herself.

"Ohhhhhhh... This Is How You Get Service At City Hall..." She moans.

Trapped on the roof, a score of tinies are simply watching their colleagues disappear into Giantess Kim's underwear.

"Various Things Are About To Happen... Some Of You Will Get This Same Fate... Some Between My Breasts... And Some Snacked On HeHe..." She tells them.

Reaching down into the small crowd atop the building with her fingertips, Giantess Kim pinches nearly a dozen bodies and lifts them to her chest and carelessly tosses them into her top. A couple grab ahold of her luscious locks, but most bounce back and forth between her boobs as they fall into the warmth below.

Picking up another group from the roof, she takes these straight to her underwear. Easing her hand down into her panties, she then swiftly pushes them up into her insatiable pussy.

Grabbing the last of the tinies on the rooftop, Giantess Kim rolls them into her open palm then lifts them to her mouth. Her tongue slides out of her mouth and greedily explores her playthings, working its way through the tinies in her hand before slipping back inside.

She holds these saliva-coated tinies up in front of her giant, luscious lips and looks down over their bodies.

"So Delicious... I Want To Savor Every Bit Of This Experience!" She tells her captives.

The tinies freak out, but there is nowhere to escape as her hand tips upward, her head tips back, and her mouth opens wide. Her tongue reaches out to catch them, and everyone in her hand falls down onto the sticky wet flesh, just before it pulls them inside and she shuts her mouth.

Bodies are bouncing around in her mouth like pop rocks as the tinies fight for their lives against her mighty tongue. They roll over her teeth and into her cheeks, where her tongue chases them down and sweeps them back into the middle of her mouth. With everyone on her tongue, Giantess Kim presses them gently up to the roof of her mouth, pinning them there, feeling their fists against her flesh.

"Uhhhhmmmmm... Ohhhhhmmmm..." She moans in her throat while gently twisting her head.

Gravity overcomes her captives and they roll to the back of her mouth and down into the darkness of her throat. Swallowing them all, she opens her eyes and looks down at the fleeing citizens in the streets.

"Very Powerful... And Unstoppable! An Entire City As My Plaything..."
Giantess Kim says, telling the city her feelings. "And Playtime Is Just Beginning! Hee Hee Hee!" She laughs.

Much of the crowd in the plaza has evacuated during her antics, and though Giantess Kim would like to chase them, the crumble of the roof against her thighs is too much to resist. Continuing to move sensuously, she keeps on shifting her hips downward.

Lower and lower, the gigantic sexy woman shows the city her lust, humping her crotch down onto City Hall. The top floor is ground to dust against her shorts, and she can feel the survivors in her vagina roll around as her hips work lower and lower.

Twisting her feet, Giantess Kim grinds her toes further into the wreckage of so many offices. Bending her knees further brings her body lower and lower, down through the next floor, and the one after that. The concrete and wood of the historic building crumbles against her body as she gently humps it to pieces.

The symbol of the might of city government continues crushing beneath Giantess Kim's far mightier body as she moans softly and looks at the surrounding buildings.

"What Else Is In The Neighborhood..." She says to herself.

Looking straight ahead, the veritable wall of skyscrapers rises well over her head. Though unable to see them, she can remember that there are medium-sized high-rises hiding behind them to the right, and a couple miles away outside of downtown is the Medical Center with many more buildings. Turning her head to her left, she sees a couple buildings about her height, and several that would reach her thighs.

Crushing her ass down into the lower stories of her current toy, Giantess Kim sighs and rolls her head past her shoulder, scanning more of her playground behind her to her left. She sees the radio tower at the police station that just so happens to be her height, and out near the suburbs a few scattered skyscrapers rise boldly over the city.

Squatting down into her toy, Giantess Kim smashes her crotch down into the lobby, destroying the last bits of City Hall. All that remains is a two-story-high pile of rubble at her feet.

"It's Too Bad It Couldn't Hold... On To The Next Building!" She says cheerfully, as the city wonders what she will play with next...