- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 22
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking slowly forwards, with smooth, confident strides befitting her status, Goddess Kim crushes block after block of houses, trees, and convenience stores under her bare feet. The destruction tingles on her toes and teases her with pleasure on the wrinkled soles of her feet. Each step crushes everything below into her block-and-a-half long footprint. Likewise, the wide concrete ribbon of I-10 is crushed beneath a simple step as she just keeps walking, showing the city the scale of her power.

Approaching the edge of downtown, she focuses on the 13" skyscrapers, looking closer at each of them. The Chase Tower is a bit taller, grey-ish and has a diamond-shaped cross-section, while the Wells Fargo is glassy, smooth, and almost an oval shape. She takes a moment to stretch, enjoying how small they are below her. Running her fingers through her hair, she sighs and prepares herself.

"I'M GOING TO MAKE USE OF THESE BUILDINGS HOWEVER I PLEASE... NICE AND SLOWLY... MAKING YOU ALL WATCH ME... HEHE..." Goddess Kim giggles, stepping over to the Chase Tower. It is funny seeing that the tallest building in the state doesn't even reach her knees.

Bending over and reaching down with both hands, she grabs the mighty building at its base, sinking her fingers through walls and windows, crushing and ripping supports until she cupping the base of the skyscraper in both hands. Tearing it from the earth, she lifts the skyscraper up her body. Taking it up past her crotch, she rises, lifting it up her stomach and pushing the top floors up into her cleavage.

Holding the skyscraper against her chest, she begins slow dancing with it over the city. Her boobs gently knock into the upper floors and she watches them do a small amount of damage before lifting it up to her face.

Standing there, Goddess Kim sticks out her tongue and licks her great big toy, tasting it, savoring the windows smashing on her tongue. Opening wide, she sticks the top of the skyscraper up into her mouth. Sinking her teeth into it -- through the walls, columns, and core -- she bites off the upper 8 storys. This chunk sits in her mouth like a lump of candy bar. Lifting her tongue, she pushes the chunk up against the roof of her mouth until she can feel rubble and tinies flowing from this morsel.

Chewing her snack, Goddess Kim lowers the rest of the skyscraper between her thighs. Pushing the broken top of the footlong skyscraper up into her vagina, she swallows her snack. Standing over the city, Goddess Kim begins fucking the tallest building like the dildo it is, working it up into herself with both hands gripping the skyscraper.

"AHHHHMAZING... THE FEELING OF EVERYTHING I WAS CHEWING... WHILE FUCKING MYSELF AT THE SAME TIME... IS SOOOOOO POWERFUL... AND ORGASMIC!" She moans as the city watches helplessly from below.

Working the massive building up into her hot body, Goddess Kim begins swaying while she fucks it. Her shifting hips slowly become a dance, the colossal woman stepping lightly around the ruins of downtown while pumping the great skyscraper in and out of herself. Twisting and turning her toy while her body forces the building to please her, she moans out in rhythm with her sex.

The skyscraper was made to survive a hurricane, but not a horny goddess, and she can feel it weakening at her touch. The walls are scraping away and the core is beginning to crack and bend farther with each stroke, but Goddess Kim does not let up. Crushing floor after floor up into her cervix, her open-throated moaning becomes louder and higher. She tosses her head, swirling her long, gorgeous black hair around her shoulders as she repeatedly smashes her toy into herself.

Again and again and again, she fucks it without restraint until the walls and floors have ripped away, their debris trickling down her smooth, bare legs to the ground. Only the core is left, and only a 6" long section at that, but she will not stop. She goes on, her body demanding more from the great building than it can handle.

The Chase Tower finally disintegrates, leaving Goddess Kim sweaty and panting, rubbing her fingers over her crotch. Her eyes are filled with lust, and look down on the last tall skyscraper in the city as the moon sinks towards the horizon.

"TIME TO PUT THIS TO WORK... NOTHING SHOULD STILL BE STANDING... HEHE..." She giggles. Still wiping the remains of the Chase Tower against her pussy and clit with both hands, she enjoys it until it is nothing but dust trickling through her fingers.

Stepping over to the Wells Fargo Plaza, she gets down on her knees and bends over the banking tower with its gently curving walls.

"YES... MY BIG SMOOTH TOY..." She says, sliding her tongue up its glassy sides and peering in the still-lit windows at any tinies left inside. "YOU ARE SOOOOO FUCKED... AND YOU'D BETTER PLEASE ME... OR I'M GOING TO RAMPAGE ACROSS THE ENTIRE STATE..."

Rising up on her knees and spreading herself open over her final toy, she sighs and bites her lip.

"MAKE ME CUM?" She asks softly, then slowly slides down onto it. Her vagina takes the skyscraper with remarkable ease as its narrow shape fits her delightfully. She sinks down onto her toy, taking the top third of it all the way into herself, until she feels the roof crunch into her cervix.

It is a big building, but she is a mega-goddess, and it fills her so well. She pauses for a moment, delighting in the sensations of the streets crunched beneath her knees and feet, the sounds of her tiny city in chaos, and the smooth glass walls of her toy rubbing on the smooth muscular walls of her vagina.

She rises slowly, twisting her hips to feel the corners of the skyscraper grind off against herself. Watching her toy emerge between her legs, she sees the outer walls of glass smash away on her pussy lips and tumble down the sides of her toy.

But she needs so much more. Sliding straight down, Goddess Kim rams the rooftop up into herself, then rises for her next stroke. Again and again she fucks it, increasing her pace and feeling the top floors smash within her.

Sliding up and down on the huge skyscraper, she reaches out and grabs a medium skyscraper, ripping it from its lower stories. Raising this skyscraper over her head with both hands, she looks at its tiny, dark windows above her face. Tearing it open, she breaks it in the middle, raining furniture, debris, and tinies down over her face and chest. Opening her mouth, she catches several on her tongue like falling candy, while the rest fall to their doom onto her chest, breasts, or thighs below.

"UUUHHHHHHMMMM..." She moans, deep and loud. Pushing herself harder down onto her toy, Goddess Kim grabs two more office buildings, one in each hand this time. Ripping them from their foundations, she carries them up to her chest. She wipes the buildings along her collarbones, out across her upper chest, down the sides of her breasts, across her stomach and up through her cleavage. Crushing these two buildings around all sides of her breasts as she bounces slowly and forcefully, she keeps fucking all three skyscrapers against her colossal horny body.

 "UNNNGHHH... OHHHHHHHHH... OOOOOHHHHHHMMMMM..." Goddess Kim moans. She goes on and on and on, fucking her toy to ruin as the sun begins to rise over the flattened city. A city where the only thing left standing is Goddess Kim, her magnificent naked body towering over everything and everyone staring up at her in awe and fear of her beauty and power. A city hearing her moans and giggles rumble over its smoking ruins.

"UHNMMMMM... THAT'S RIGHT... I FUCK IT ALL TO NOTHING... HEHE..."