- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 21
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The five thousand foot woman looms up over the tallest building outside of downtown. Her delicious naked curves glow in the moonlight and the bright beacon of Williams Tower sweeps over her naked crotch. The streets of uptown clamor with screams and sirens, all of which are drowned out by her thundering voice.

"SUCH A NICE BIIIIIG BUILDING..." Moans the Goddess as she positions her crotch next to the huge skyscraper. On her knees, the skyscraper is just tall enough to reach her naked pussy. The goddess makes a show of dipping her crotch around the building, kissing it with her pussy lips, and rubbing her clit on the rooftop until she is too worked up to resist.

"NOW PLEASE ME... MY LITTLE FUCKSCRAPER..." She says, peeling herself open with one hand, and sweeping her hair back behind her shoulders with her other.

People everywhere, perverts and prudes alike, all stare up in awe as she sliding down onto the huge skyscraper. It is too thick to fit smoothly, but her invincible pussy is crushing down, ripping away the walls and floors that resist her.

Goddess Kim only slides part way down its towering bulk before the roof of the skyscraper pokes her cervix.

"OHHHH... I DESIRE TO BE PLEASURED... BY ALL OF YOU... THE CITY AND YOURSELVES WILL BE DEDICATED TO PLEASING ME NOW... HEHE..." She says to the 1 million people in the immediate surroundings watching her. Goddess Kim's giggling rolls over the city watching and listening to her in awe of her power and desire. The rumble of her giggling is soon replaced by the tremendous crunching sounds of her body pounding the skyscraper and her loud moans of pleasure.

Rising up, then dropping back down, she slams herself down onto the skyscraper, crushing the top 10 storys into her body so that she can feel the rubble tumbling down her vaginal walls.

"UUUUUHHHNNNHHHHH..." Moans Goddess Kim, working her hot body down onto her toy. Deeper and deeper she sends it into her, more and more floors disintegrating within her, spilling hundreds of panicked office workers into the hot, wet darkness of her vagina.

Arrogant men in the streets fire their handguns up at the goddess, but no weapon can stop her. Such things are insignificant against her all-powerful body, or simply tickle and please her when she feels them at all.

She drives her pussy lower and lower on her toy, her crotch still several hundred feet off the ground. She rises swiftly now, then goes deeper every time she brings her body down onto the skyscraper.

"POWERFUL AND FILLING... FEELS SO GOOD DEEP IN ME... OHHHHH..." Goddess Kim moans, voicing her pleasure. "BUT I WANT SOMETHING BIGGER... UHNNNNNNHHH! YES!!! BIGGER TOYS!!!" She roars as she sinks down to the ground at the base of the Williams Tower.

Pushing her pussy lips to ground level also jams the parking garage up between her ass cheeks. Anyone attempting to flee by car is instantly crushed, or plunged deep into her colossal ass as she fucks her formerly-footlong toy.

Rising up too fast, Goddess Kim pulls up off of the skyscraper -- only 1/4 of which is left -- with the rest now a mess of people and debris in her vagina. Too horny to stop, she drops back down onto it with both hands reaching out into the neighborhood.

Grabbing a 16 story building in each hand, she lifts these 2 1/2" buildings up her body and crushes them against her massive bouncing breasts as she looks back towards downtown.

Her lust is insatiable, and only one building in the city remains taller than a footlong, and it is there, back downtown. Her gaze keeps returning to it, to the 13" Chase Tower as she uses her fuckscraper toy for all it's worth.

Goddess Kim is losing herself in passion, her moans are getting higher in pitch, and she is beginning to sway with each stroke on the Williams Tower. Her toy begins to show cracks at the base as her powerful pussy swallows and tips against it until it can take no more and breaks free from its foundations.

Rolling sideways with the broken skyscraper deep inside her, Goddess Kim lays her naked body over blocks and blocks of mid-rise office buildings and parking lots. Her hips obliterate a shopping complex while she rolls onto her stomach over the interstate. Her enormous breasts land over blocks of buildings, bulldozing them with their supple mass. She feels two dozen buildings and hundreds of ant-sized cars crushing beneath her sensitive flesh as she sprawls out over civilization.

Her head hovers just above the tower of an apartment complex as her hair swirls down one side of it to the ground. She arches her back, grinding her boobs into the ruins beneath her body. The sensations on her breasts, stomach, and pussy are overwhelming. Unable to resist, she begins thrusting her pelvis into the earth. Goddess Kim is demolishing uptown beneath her vast, sexy curves, with thousands of people and dozens of buildings caught under her 5,000 ft body.

"UHNNHHHHH... BEYOND POWERFUL... AND SO IN CONTROL... YOUR LAST MINUTES WERE USED PLEASURING ME... AND MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A GODDESS..." She says to her tinies.

Goddess Kim's power is incomprehensible as she rolls over Uptown, grinding her erect nipples into medical and retail businesses while fingering the skyscraper left in her vagina.

Bending her head, she takes an entire 15 story office building into her mouth with a single bite, and holds it in her mouth, crushing it with her tongue while enjoying her treat. Rolling up on her side, then over onto her back, she demolishes another mile of uptown beneath her body. Moaning in her throat, she stretches her legs outward, rubbing them against anything left standing while both her mouth and pussy swallow the buildings within them. Flexing, then curling her toes, she feels the crush of small apartments while digging them into the soft earth.

"IF ANY OF YOU TINIES CAN KEEP UP WITH ME... OR HAVE ANY BUILDINGS LEFT... YOU WILL DO JUST FINE TO PLEASE ME... HEHE..." She giggles, seeking her next pleasure. Her fingers push into her vagina, through the rubble and within herself.

"AHHHHH... AAAHHHHH... AHHHHHHH..." Goddess Kim gasps with delight as she lays on her back and extracts the rubble from her vagina with slow, sensual sweeps of her fingers.  Her pussy is demanding something solid. Sitting up on her ass, she looks at the big skyscrapers a few miles away in downtown, but is too impatient. Turning her head to the left, she spies a cluster of nine skyscrapers, all about 6" high at the north end of Uptown.

Rolling onto her hands and knees, she gets into a crawling position, supporting her torso 1,000 ft in the air over uptown. Her enormous naked breasts sway over the ruined streets as she crawls over to the cluster of skyscrapers. As she moves, she pays close attention to everything that her hands crush, especially the people fleeing between her fingers.

"YOU CAN'T OUTRUN YOUR GODDESS... HEHE..." She giggles. Pausing for a moment, she focuses down on her right hand, lifting it from the soft earth. Lightly dragging her fingertips down the streets with running tinies, she smiles at their confusion. She makes a game of chasing them and randomly crushing buildings on the street with her fingertips. The tinies can't seem to predict where her enormous fingers are going to land, and are visibly more wound up.

Scooping up 50 of the tinies, Goddess Kim lifts them to her hair, and runs her fingers through her silky strands and hearing the screaming tinies cling to her hair to avoid being swept away.

"HANG ON TO MY HAIR... AND RIDE ALONG... FOR MY NEXT FUCK..." She says, and continues crawling forward. Arriving at her goal, she stops with her torso poised high over a Whole Foods Market, and her face staring ahead and down at nine lovely skyscrapers.

"HELLO... LOOK AT THESE LITTLE SKYSCRAPERS... I WANT YOU FOR MY NEXT SOURCE OF PLEASURE..." Goddess Kim says. "OHH... SO MANY APARTMENTS... BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE TO ME? SEX TOYS! HOMES NO MORE... JUST MERELY DILDOS... HEE HEE!!!" She giggles.

"WHAT A LOVELY PAIR OF TOWERS..." She says, turning her attention to pair of matching maroon colored 6" skyscrapers. "I'VE GOT A LOVELY PAIR TOO... HEE HEE!!!" She giggles, moving over the pair of skyscrapers until they are directly beneath her colossal swaying breasts.

"UNNHHHHHH..." Goddess Kim sighs, bending her arms and dropping her naked boobs each down onto their own building. Slowly she descends, driving her nipples down into them, crushing everyone and everything inside against her soft breasts.

"OHHHHH! TURNS ME ON... PLEASES ME LIKE NOTHING ELSE TO TURN YOUR BUILDINGS INTO NOTHING..." Moans Goddess Kim as each of her breasts crush down through 40 floors of bougie apartments. They resist the pressure of her soft flesh, poking up into her boobs, but she is ultimately too powerful and the buildings crumble beneath the mass of her million ton titties.

"NOW I'M JUST TOO HORNY!" Moans Goddess Kim, rising up on her knees over the neighborhood. "GIMME ANOTHER THIGHSCRAPER... THIS ONE..." She demands, shuffling forward on her knees. Positioning her ravenous pussy over the nearest of the remaining skyscrapers, she uses her fingers to sweep the rubble of the apartments from her naked breasts.

Spreading her pussy lips, she smoothly inserts the square shaft of the skyscraper and settles down onto it. It fills her as she descends, then crushes up against the top of her vagina. Pushing herself down onto it, she keeps descending until her ass touches the earth and the building has disappeared into herself.

Reaching out, Goddess Kim rips a 5" skyscraper from the ground and lifts it to her chest. Tucking it down into her cleavage, she uses her free hand to squeeze her breasts against it. Taking both breasts in her hands, Goddess Kim sighs deeply while grinding the skyscraper trapped between her boobs, and begins moving up and down, fucking the one in her pussy.

"OHHHHH... UUUUHHNNNHHHH..." She moans, longer and lower. She can hear the screams of the tinies in her hair near her ears. That, and feeling the crush of the great buildings in her cleavage and vagina keeps taking her to new levels of pleasure. Looking out over the remaining few skyscrapers, and to the two mighty 13" tall ones downtown, she is hungry to feel them on her body.

"OHHHHH... I'M GONNA FUCK IT ALL... 'TILL THERE IS NOTHING..." Goddess Kim tells the city. Bouncing harder on her current toy, Goddess Kim grinds the building in her cleavage to dust, sending everyone inside tumbling down her naked breasts and dropping over 1,000 ft to the ground between her mighty thighs. Moaning and fucking the puny skyscraper, she is making a quick mess of it, but there are still three more standing between her legs.

Reaching down and grabbing at one of them, she runs her fingers into its ground floor, ripping it from its foundations and pushing it up against its neighbor with a crash of broken glass and steel. Rising off the ruins of her toy, she shuffles slightly forward and opens herself wider than ever. It takes a bit of crushing the two skyscrapers together, but they effectively become a double dildo. Goddess Kim eagerly pushes these two 6" skyscrapers inside herself together, fucking both at once.

"YEAHHHH... THIS IS WHAT BEING A TRUE GODDESS IS LIKE... HEHE... MAKING PROPER USE OF YOUR SKYSCRAPERS..." Goddess Kim says with ecstatic glee.

Everywhere, people continue to fill the streets, and many are gathering in the strip mall across the street as Goddess Kim fucks her way through the cluster of skyscrapers. Her leg rubs up against one of the lesser skyscrapers as she shoves her double dildo deeper. She feels the skyscraper crumble against her powerful pumping thigh, but she just keeps fucking.

Her megaton titties are bouncing heavily as she drives her sexy body down onto her toys, and she grabs one of the remaining skyscrapers in her left hand. Lifting it up under her breasts, she wedges it up into her underboob, holding it there as she fucks her toys, pounding the skyscraper in her hand with her breasts every time she sinks down.

"MOOORRREEEE! YES! MORE... NEVER STOP! THIS IS ALL SO MUCH... AND SO AMAZING..." She moans while fucking her toys to pieces.

The mighty Goddess Kim has the power to do anything, anything apparently except find satisfaction. Her dual dildo skyscrapers finally give up and are battered to ruins under her mighty pussy, leaving her wanting more.

Mashing what's left of the skyscraper in her hand against her breasts, she feels its core snapping between her fingers and voluptuous flesh. Letting her fingers linger sensuously over her nipples, she licks her lips and looks down at the remaining two skyscrapers in Uptown. One is a little shorter, wide and lumpy. The other is taller and fancy looking with its dark windows, marble accents, and narrowing floors at the top. Of course, both are only a few inches tall.

Reaching out and ripping up the lumpy building in her left hand, Goddess Kim positions herself over the fancy building, crushing small apartments and a convention hall under her legs as she does. Sweeping her right hand down through the strip mall parking lot, she scoops up 200 tinies and lifts them to her face along with the lumpy building. Nudging the fancy skyscraper with her insatiable pussy, she looks at the crowd and the building in her hands. They are close enough that she can see their faces in the moonlight.

"YOU ALL WILL SEE WHAT THE INSIDE OF A GODDESS LOOKS LIKE... VERY VERY SHORTLY... HEHE..." Goddess Kim giggles mischieviously. Her giggling rumbles over the city in ruins as she bends her legs, sinking down onto the fancy apartment skyscraper. Sliding down slowly, she smiles seductively at the crowd gathered in her open palm, then bites her lower lip and moans over them, forcing them to feel the bass notes of pleasure in her throat just below them.

"I'M FUCKING EVERYTHING... OHHHHH... JUST WAIT YOUR TURN..." She moans, rolling back her head so that her gorgeous face is no longer visible.

Her hands slowly drop to her chest as she pumps herself slowly on her latest toy. Her head and shoulders are rolling gently, with her breasts swaying in rhythm before her hands as she fucks her toy. Her left hand moves closer, bringing the lumpy building to her naked jiggling breasts.

Dropping down hard on her toy, Goddess Kim's breast bounces low and crushes into the building. She holds it closer to her cleavage, and on her next bounce, both of her breasts smash down onto the building. It explodes into ruin just in front of the crowd on her palm as she forces them to watch her boobs destroy the entire thing, spilling people, furniture and rubble down her naked body. Again and again her breasts slam down into the building in her hand as she fucks the one in her pussy to the ground.

Feeling the building disintegrate beneath her boobs, Goddess Kim once again raises her right hand back up to her face and tips her head tips forward. She opens her mouth over the crowd while still fucking her fancy toy. Goddess Kim's spreads her lips open and presses them down over half of the crowd, taking 100 people into her kiss.

Everyone else on her hand is panicking and backing away from her gorgeous lips as they work into her hand. With a single brief suck, she takes 100 tinies into her mouth. Lifting her head, she can feel their poppy seed-sized bodies. They are fighting like mad against her teeth and tongue, but they are so small even 100 of them is like a pinch of seasoning.

Swallowing her snack, Goddess Kim resumes moaning, and focuses her attention on finishing off her fancy toy.

"OHHH! IT'S CRUUUUUUMBLING! I NEED MOOOOORE! OHH FUUUUUUCK ME!" She moans, lowering her right hand with the remaining 100 people to her crotch.

They are given a perfect view of the battered skyscraper, stripped to its columns and core sliding in and out of her colossal pussy. The structure is weakening, and cracks along its columns form right before it finally snaps. Portions disappear up into her as she rises, twisting her body in ecstacy. Dropping down again, Goddess Kim misses the remaining floors still on the ground and she feels them crush against her crotch, just to the left of her labia. Smashing down to the ground, her body swiftly annihilates all trace of the skyscraper.

With Uptown now out of skyscrapers, Goddess Kim cannot resist introducing the crowd on her hand to the power of her vagina.

"SO AMAZING FEELING A SKYSCRAPER CRUSH INTO ME... I WANT... NO... I NEED YOU ALL INSIDE ME... PLEASURING ME..." She says, sharing her pleasure and her plans. "YOU MIGHT BE TOO SMALL... BUT EITHER WAY... I WILL ENJOY IT... HEHE..."

Goddess Kim presses a hundred 1.5mm people against her horny wetness. Insignificant compared to a skyscraper dildo, their pounding arms stimulate her labia and clitoris, which alone is many times larger than any of them.

"AHHH..." She gasps at the touch of their miniscule bodies. Rubbing her hand against herself, her fingers begin slipping inside her pussy, taking their fighting bodies along for the ride.

"FUUUUCK... PLEASURE MEEEE..." She moans, rubbing all hundred of them inside of herself. They fight her vagina in vain for survival, while drowning in her wetness as well as being pushed around by her massive playful fingers.

Goddess Kim looks down her smooth brown curves to what used to be Uptown. It is in complete ruins, with the smoldering remains of dozens of office buildings and skyscrapers. There are people everywhere, and she listens to the chaos of survivors in the streets. Sighing and lifting her eyes to the sky, she notices the moon is slowly moving down in the sky. She's been going all night long and still hasn't found satisfaction. Looking towards downtown, she can see the only tall buildings left in the city are two 13" skyscrapers just a few miles away.

"I WANT THOSE SKYSCRAPERS... THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH AFTERWARDS... HEHE..." She giggles. Rising up to her feet, Goddess Kim towers over the flattened city of Houston, her divine naked body bathed softly in the moonlight. Focusing her stare on downtown, she looks at what is still standing. There are several medium skyscrapers, which are dwarfed by two towering office buildings: The Wells Fargo Bank Plaza and the JPMorgan Chase Tower.