- Text Size +

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,,.;'""';.,
               Chapter 20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is Tonya Jackson reporting from the skies over Houston, where a gigantic woman -- calling herself a goddess -- has stripped naked. She appears to be a Latina woman in her twenties. Estimates are that she is 5,000 ft tall, but even more unbelievable is her behavior. She is inserting building after building into herself, using them for sexual pleasure! There she is in the moonlight! Damn she's loud! Her moaning and crushing the buildings is overwhelming!

"The last dozen skyscrapers left standing downtown are some of the city's largest, though you can see that they are only little pillars of twinkling office lights next to her incredible body!

"There... That rubble on her breasts... she just crushed a parking garage into her chest!

"Shit! She's so big! Fuck! If she keeps going, there won't be anything left!" Tonya swears.

"The military has already tried and failed to stop her! Judging by the ease with which she smashed the tanks and jets, she seems invincible!" Tonya yells.

"Nothing can explain her! Maybe she actually is a goddess? Is she here to bring about the end of the world?"

"Not only has her size and power increased beyond belief, but her sex drive! She seems to get off on everything! What an appetite! What must it be like to be so powerful?" Tonya asks.

The news helicopter circles slowly around in front of the goddess giving a clear view of her sexy body. Her toned thighs work her figure up and down on her toy. Her gorgeous moaning face is lit by half a dozen searchlights, as are her naked breasts. Her breasts bounce freely with each stroke of her body on the skyscraper in her vagina. Her eyes are half-open, but she raises her head and focuses in the direction of the camera.

"I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING ME... I FEEL SO POWERFUL! UNSTOPPABLE... OOOHHHH... I FEEL SUCH ORGASMIC THINGS... AHHHHH... COULDN'T BE UNDERSTOOD BY TINY, WORTHLESS PEOPLE... HEHE..." Says the moaning and giggling goddess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goddess Kim comes down smooth and strong on her skyscraper toy, crushing more stories into her cervix. With less than half the building left, her pussy lips kiss the ground at its base. Her vagina is filled with this once-mighty building and its contents and all the tiny people who were too slow to evacuate. Tiny people that now panic inside her body.

"UNNNNNNHHHHH..." She sighs, twisting her hips and grinding what's left of the skyscraper inside of her.

The moon has risen high in the clear night sky now, and looking out over the moonlit city Goddess Kim surveys her territory, owning it with her eyes. There is a cluster of mid-rise buildings to the south at the Medical Center, a couple of 8" skyscrapers outside of downtown to the west, and a nice big 12" high skyscraper a couple miles farther west. Lowering her gaze to the ruins around her, she sees the skyscrapers just past her right thigh. Looking down over her breasts at the street below her toy, she grins at the 1.5mm tall tinies running from her fluid oozing from the lobby of the skyscraper.

"I WANT TO BE PLEASURED AND TREATED LIKE A GODDESS... AND I THINK THAT 12 INCH SKYSCRAPER OUT THERE WILL DO NICELY... HEHE..." She tells the tinies between her thighs. Goddess Kim rises up and resumes fucking her toy harder than ever, eager to finish it off. Her strokes cause earthquakes to ripple through the ground, spreading from her powerful body and causing the remaining skyscrapers to sway in rhythm with her sex.

"OHHH! UHHHH! AHHHHHHH!!!" She moans, tipping back her head and announcing her pleasure to the sky. Without meaning to, her vaginal muscles again tighten, gripping her skyscraper toy on her next stroke. When she rises up again, it stays inside her. There is a great snap of metal and concrete as Goddess Kim rips another skyscraper from the ground with her pussy.

Continuing to rise, she stands to her full height and fingers the remains of the building as it crumbles within her genitals. Licking her lips and wiping the dust from her naked breasts, she plants a bare foot onto I-45, feeling the freeway crush beneath her toes. She continues stepping forwards, walking away from downtown, and out across the low houses of the city. It only takes her a few steps to cross the miles from downtown to reach the Williams Tower in uptown.

Goddess Kim stands with her feet on I-610, her toes crushing 10 lanes of traffic while she looks down at uptown. There are several 3" and 4" buildings scattered around the neighborhood, but the 12" Williams Tower is lit with a rotating beacon like a lighthouse that sweeps over her bare shins.

Bending down, she reaches out and grabs the upper half of a 4" building in her fingertips. It easily rips off of its lower half, and she lifts it slowly up her naked body. Going slow gives everyone trapped inside a fantastic view of her smooth legs, naked pussy, muscular stomach, and voluptuous breasts. Finally, she is staring at them right in front of her beautiful, smiling face.

Looking at this little chunk of 13 stories of offices, Goddess Kim can barely tell if anyone is inside, as it is so dark outside, and only battery-powered emergency lights are on in the building. She is glad to notice some motion though.

"THIS BUILDING WILL BE MY NEW TOY... BUT FIRST YOU GET TO EXPERIENCE THE REST OF MY BODY UP CLOSE... BEFORE YOU ARE INSERTED... HEHE..." She giggles.

Goddess Kim's giggling fades as she brings the chunk of office building to her lips. Kissing it softly, she hears an explosion of screams inside the chunk of building. Her lips slid around the roof and outer walls, as the chunk fits perfectly into her mouth. But her tongue is eager, and swiftly comes out to play, pushing the building out from between her lips.

"UHHMMMM..." Goddess Kim moans, sliding her tongue over the window-covered walls of the chunk. She can taste its gritty, salty, concrete structure as she licks the fig bar sized building in her hand. Tasting it thoroughly, she then slowly lowers it to her chest.

Sliding the wet building chunk between her breasts, Goddess Kim gently pounds her enormous boobs against this little thing in her cleavage, reaching up and squeezing herself with her free hand. With the same hand, she reaches in and breaks away one of the walls on the narrow end of it with her fingernails. People start falling out of the building, and she feels them sliding down her breasts. Sweeping the chunk over her nipples, several dozen people tumble down onto her breasts and desperately grab at nipples the size of houses to avoid plummeting thousands of feet to the ground.

"YESSSSS... " Growls Goddess Kim as she feels her nipples become erect at their touch. She can see a few strong tinies have managed to land on top of her nipples, and their flailing flea-sized bodies are teasing her with their efforts.

Sweeping the chunk around her backside, Goddess Kim slides it down between her ass cheeks to give them a view of where the sun don't shine.

"NOW I THINK IT'S TIME FOR THE REAL FUN... HEHE..." Giggles Goddess Kim. Grinding the building chunk into her butthole, Goddess Kim undulates her hot body as offices full of people enter her anus.

"OOHHH!" She squeaks, feeling destruction and tinies pushing up her asshole. Sighing and giggling, she pulls what's left out of her ass and sweeps the crumbling remains of the building around her hips.

Looking down at this remaining chunk in her hand, she carries it in front of her pussy. Pausing for a moment, she then rubs it into her wetness, and begins moaning as she masturbates with it over the great skyscraper below.

"OHHH... I WANT TO BE PLEASURED PROPERLY... THAT BIG GLASS SKYSCRAPER BETWEEN MY FEET IS GOING DEEP INSIDE ME..." Goddess Kim tells uptown.

Staring intently down at the 12" tall skyscraper, she feels the little building in her vagina crush into her. Desire is erupting through her body and she cant hold back much longer.

"...AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK... I MIGHT RAMPAGE MORE... HEHE..." She giggles.

Tinies are pouring out of every building in uptown as Goddess Kim crushes her tiny chunk of offices to oblivion between her fingers and her vaginal walls. Both the threat of being fucked by the colossal woman or ending up a stain on the wrinkled sole of her foot are enough to drive everyone mad with panic as they fill the streets.

Dropping to her knees, Goddess Kim bends her head low to inspect her new toy. Her long, luscious hair cascades down near the sides of the skyscraper and onto the crowds in the streets.

The Williams Tower is a foot-tall blue glass building. Mostly square, it has some vertical ridges running up the sides for flair, and is topped with a simple pyramid roof. Looking around the back of the building, she see that it is connected to a 10 story parking garage. Sweeping her tongue up the sides of the great skyscraper, she wets its surface, owning it with her saliva, preparing it for pleasure.

"YOU'D BETTER PREPARE YOURSELVES... HEHE..." Giggles Goddess Kim as she rises up on her knees.